Falls Manor Catering & Special Events

Up to 650 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$12k - $13k For 120 Guests
Up to 650 guests

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events is a classy event venue based in Bristol, Pennsylvania. A classic and elegant venue, this manor estate features gorgeous décor, lighting, and gorgeous front lawn for beautiful backdrops and stunning wedding photos. As a premiere catering service, they also create a fine-dining experience for their happy couples and guests to round out a luxurious wedding experience.

Facilities and Capacity
With a light oak floor, chandeliers and a roomy dance floor, Falls Manor Catering & Special Events can accommodate up to 600 wedding guests at their venue. Clients can customize the room however they desire -- including with dim, bright or colored lighting -- and incorporate their unique vision into the customizable space. This venue also features a charming white gazebo for clients to enjoy and take pictures with. Their indoor space is completely renovated to look pristine, clean, and ready to fill with plenty of dancing, food and timeless memories. Their indoor facility features two event spaces for couples to choose from, both adorned with excellent lighting and features. Indoor and Outdoor ceremonies are available.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events offers incredible staff eager to assist you with your wedding needs and desires. Their wonderful and selfless staff work hard, and around the clock, to be sure their happy couples stay happy, have the wedding they have always longed for, and enjoy their stress-free day. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

Cuisine
This incredible venue offers in-house catering services and fine American cuisine. Their catering services include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue can accommodate other events with class and elegance. They provide rooms for the following events:

• Baby/bridal showers
  • Anniversaries
  • Birthdays
  • Mitzvahs
  • Proms
  • Corporate events
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$13,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$13,200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$999

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$999

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
December

• Jamie
    Jamie L. Getting married on 10/05/2022

Wedding of my dreams

I spent a LOT (and I mean A LOT) of time researching venues for my wedding. I am that girl that has dreamt about her wedding day since she was 6 years old. I stumbled upon Falls Manor on google and when I saw the pictures online, I knew it had to be a place that I visited immediately. The second I walked in, I got goosebumps. Everything about the venue is exactly what I had pictured my entire life. As we walked through the different rooms, my goosebumps multiplied. This was the place that I had been dreaming about since I was 6. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted and started talking to Sonya. Sonya is a true gem. She is SO organized, SO caring, and SO communicative. I just cannot possibly speak highly enough of her and accurately explain how wonderfully I feel about her. She is the BEST. The day that we visited for the first time was also the day that we signed our contract. We knew immediately that this was where we were going to get married. Throughout the entire wedding process, Sonya NEVER made me feel like I was a bother or that I was asking too many questions….and trust me, I asked a LOT of questions. There were things that my parents (who paid for the wedding) were very particular about; she made sure EVERY SINGLE THING that they wanted became a reality without ever batting an eye. Accommodating really isn’t even enough of a word to describe Sonya. Sonya and her staff were absolutely incredible on the day of our wedding. Our expectations far exceeded anything we could’ve dreamt about. On the day of the wedding Sonya pulled me into the ballroom a little early to give me a sneak peak and I burst into tears. It was everything I could’ve imagined and more. We were assigned a maitre’d on the day of the wedding, Christina, who was even more wonderful than I could’ve expected. She took care of anything and everything with a calm and cool presence. When we arrived at the venue there was a tiny hiccup with our seating chart; Christina IMMEDIATELY fixed the problem within minutes. She was absolutely wonderful the entire night and was extremely flexible and accommodating.
    On the day of the wedding it was crystal clear that every single detail was focused on and perfected. The decor, the colors, the photobooth, the set up, the food….all of it was beyond what I could have imagined. One of the biggest reasons that I fell in love with Falls Manor is that they take care of as much as possible so that you don’t have to worry about anything on the day of. They do centerpieces, to-go food, all kinds of signs, ice sculptures, the cake, and the list goes on and on, and all of it is excellent quality. It’s now a week later and we are still hearing from guests about how amazing our venue, the food, and the staff were. Sonya and her team are absolutely incredible and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing on the actual day of our wedding, which is what every bride wants. I cannot speak highly enough about Falls Manor and we would get married there 10 times over if we had the chance!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Jamie, I couldn’t have asked for a more fun couple to work with, I loved all your questions and although your wedding did give me a bit of anxiety the week of 🤪🤪, I knew we had every detail covered and it all came out perfect. You, two, are really made for each other and I can’t wait to see your love story to continue to unfold!—❤️❤️Sonya
    Cecelia S. Married on 01/08/2022

Dream wedding

Falls Manor was the PERFECT wedding venue! The day we toured the venue I joked ‘we would not be booking today as it was the first venue we were looking at’. After seeing the entirety of the venue, hearing what was included for the price we ended up booking on the spot and never thought twice about it !! Everything is beautiful, the treasure chest allows you to personalize the wedding to your own liking without any extra cost! Using their recommended vendors for the flowers, cake, photography, DJ, and photo booth you can feel at ease knowing you don’t need stress about finding any of this on your own. We used all of their recommended vendors and they were all amazing and so easy to work with !! We also did a dance lesson that was included with our wedding package for free and were able to choreograph a dance for our first dance in ONE session. On the day of our wedding I was BEYOND happy with the way everything turned out. Multiple friends and family also agreed everything turned out beautiful . The food was spectacular, we served steak and crab cake and had a variety of Hors d’oeuvres. All of the staff is amazing and so great to work with. Falls Manor gave me the wedding of my dreams and I would highly recommend them !!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Cecilia, congratulations to you and Joe, the photos are breathtaking! Thank you so much for leaving us such an amazing review, it was an honor to be a part of your special day!—Sonya and Falls Manor team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• ProPhoto by MK
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 17 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

4010 New Falls Road Bristol, PA, 19007

Mon 9 am-5:30 pm Tues 9 am-5:30 pm Wed 9 am-9 pm Thur 9 am-5:30 pm Fri 9 am-5:30 pm Sat 9 am-3 pm Sun CLOSED
Location of (Falls Manor Catering & Special Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues