Falls Manor Catering & Special Events Reviews

18 | Bristol, PA

18 Reviews for Falls Manor Catering & Special Events

Brianna · Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding 12/28/19

I am finally coming off of our wedding high. I still can’t believe and probably will never be able to believe how amazing our day was. Sonya, thank you so much for your beautiful venue, service, accommodations, and selections. Choosing Falls Manor was definitely the easiest part of our wedding planning! It truly is an all inclusive venue. I looked at a few others and I would of had to make centerpieces, rent chairs, rent table cloths, etc..and some had to rent the “space” at an additional cost.. but at Falls Manor you get everything and only have to pay per plate tax & gratuity included!!! Almost a month later and my family & friends are still talking about how amazing each and every food choice was & how beautiful the place was!!! I highly recommend Falls Manor and am so thankful I was able to choose it!
    Thank you again Sonya & to all of your staff!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Awww, Brianna and Conor! Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to host your wedding at Falls Manor, everything really did turn out perfect and it was an amazing night from start to finish. We wish you years and years of happiness! Thank YOU for choosing us!
    Fondly,
    Sonya

Jarrett · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Wedding

Falls manor was fantastic for our wedding. Rachel was hands down the best for helping us plan everything from day one. Sonya and her staff did an excellent job. We have no complaints and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was really an honor to be a part of your big day! Thank you for the recommendation and 5 star review!--Sonya
  • Melanie

Melanie Mccullough · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Sweet 16 Party

The staff at Falls Manor and Rachel, our event manager, were an absolute dream. Everyone went out of their way to ensure my niece had the best sweet 16 party ever. It was a stress-free event. The facility was beautiful and the food delicious. I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Melanie, it was such a pleasure to work with your and to host your niece's big day! Thank you so much for choosing Falls Manor!--Rachel and Falls Manor Staff
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Nolan · Married on 05/11/2019

Made our day perfect

Falls Manor was amazing. We recently held our wedding at this venue and they did a fantastic job helping us take the stress out of our wedding planning and were available to answer any of our questions quickly. Our personal server was very attentive and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. We also received so many compliments from out guest about how great the wedding was and how good the food was. We elected to use their vendors. With the exception of poor communication with the DJ and Videographer, everything was exactly how we hoped. The photographer we hired through Falls Manor was exceptional. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

We had our wedding at Falls Manor on 9/8/18. From the very beginning the staff was so helpful. About three months into planning we found out that we needed to change venues, and when we visited Falls Manor we were instantly in love, not only because of the stunning facility but also because of the great service we received. My at the time fiance could not make it, and the owner, Sonya came to talk to him to explain the package and all the details. We so appreciated that she took the tie to do that for us. As far as the wedding goes... Everything was fantastic! The decor was beautiful, the food was delicious and the drinks were flowing! Rachel G handled our event and she was so pleasant and helpful with planning from start to finish! She was on top of things, was always so organized and was always making herself available to answer any of our questions. Steve, our event coordinator, was awesome! He took care of us so well during the entire time, and he kept things running smoothly and efficiently. There was one hiccup during the day, but because of the great staff things were handled beautifully. Thank you, Sonya, Rachel G, and Steve so very much! We are so happy that we were able to celebrate at Falls Manor and will definitely recommend them in the future!
    -Amber Melton

Sent on 09/24/2018

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Hi Amber and Arnold! I want to thank you for such a wonderful review and tell you how much I appreciate you writing it despite of the issue we encountered. I am so happy you had a beautiful day! (btw, I am stealing these gorgeous photos for our Facebook, hope it's ok!)--Sonya
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Falls Manor

AMAZING venue from start to finish and the staff were fabulous

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lauryn · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I had our reception here and everything was perfect! The staff responded to all of my emails immediately. The food was fantastic! The decor was gorgeous! So much was included, it was really a one stop shop. We haven't stop receiving compliments.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you, Lauryn, honored to have been part of your day, you looked gorgeous!!!--Sonya

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

Sonya is amazing, hands down, nobody else can top her! The hall is absolutely stunning.

Cocktail hour - so many thought out details, different signs for the food and the set up of the food was absolutely amazing. Even having the little pasta guy by the pasta station was so cute. People were raving about the food during cocktail hour and how filling and awesome it all was.

Bartender - could not stop hearing about how awesome the bartender was and how guests were able to get any drink they asked for.

Servers- great people, very friendly, turns out my dad worked with one of them at his old job. It was a great experience, they were all very accommodating to our requests and always smiling.

Food - main course was delicious. They accommodated all of the dietary needs of us as bride and groom as well as the guests flawlessly.

Decorations - stunning. As a bride, I did not want anything huge or over the top and wanted a simple and elegant wedding. And it honestly felt great to not have a million decorations to have to put out. The centerpieces, lighting, ice sculpture, placing of pictures were all laid out perfectly. All I gave Sonya was a box with favors, picture frames, and a few signs in it. With no direction as to where to place them, she found the best spots all over the cocktail area to scatter the decorations. I am blown away by the details she had put together and how easy it was as a bride to decide on all of the last minute finalizations.

Sonya - accommodated all of our requests flawlessly. She also was amazingly flexible and understanding with how far we lived and always met with us when it was best for our schedule and when we came in to town.

Clean up - didn't even realize the night was over and there was a cart with everything from the reception waiting for someone to take. This included any left over favors, picture frames, gifts and cards, flowers, and anything else we needed.

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Lauren17

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I just recently booked my wedding with Falls Manor and I couldn't be happier with the excellent customer service and amazing wedding packages! They recently put in a large amount of renovations and the venue is breathtaking!!!! The owner Sonya is very attentive and not pushy at all. Cindy who helped me go over all of my amazing options and toured the facility with me was hysterical and very accommodating!!! You will not find a better package with prices that won't kill your pocket! I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about the food and service!! I've scheduled several tours and no one quite made me feel as comfortable as the staff of Falls Manor! I highly recommend checking them out you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

I had my wedding 7/1/17 and i can't express how amazing the staff at Falls Manor was!!! Everything was literally perfect and the food was incredible. I keep having guests contact me about the beautiful venue and the delicious food. Sonya and her team are so easy to work with and honestly made wedding planning a breeze! Thank you so much for making my wedding so special!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Awww, Lauren, you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for writing a review and you haven't had your wedding yet lol. I look forward to every wedding and making every bride and groom's day special so we are looking forward to yours! Thank you for booking with us, I know there are tons of choices out there. Looking forward to working with you. :)--Sonya

Jenn · Married on 02/25/2017

Booking Falls Manor Catering was possibly the best decision I made when planning my wedding (and I like to think I made a lot of excellent decisions). I wanted A LOT out of a venue----I wanted affordable, inclusive, and elegant. These three things are not the easiest to find, and there are many venues out there that will nickel-and-dime you for every little thing. Falls Manor was everything I wanted and more. Sonya, the proprietor, is AMAZING---in fact, I don’t even know if amazing quite does her justice, she is EXTRAORDINARY. I sent my first inquiry about Falls Manor on a Sunday evening and had a reply from Sonya within a few hours…On a SUNDAY. I absolutely guarantee that you will not find anyone in this business that is more responsive than Sonya. I would put her up against anyone, any day of the week. She will always get back to your questions (trust me, I had a lot of them) and she will do it promptly. Falls Manor is a one-stop shop presented in the most elegant of packages. SO much was included---from our 4 tiered gorgeous cake, to our centerpieces, to a 4 course meal with 5 hour open bar. We had uplighting, we had an ice sculpture, and we had 3 stations of hors d’oeuvres PLUS 6 butlered hors d’oeuvres in our cocktail hour----ALL included. The ballroom is gorgeous, as well as the lobby area which is where cocktail hour is held. Sonya is always making new additions and upgrades to the building that you will get to take advantage of. All of my guests were absolutely enamored by the beauty of the venue from top to bottom. If you are looking for stress-free and inclusive, this is the ABSOLUTE best option out there. My relatives refer to my wedding as a “fairytale” wedding…yours could be too!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Alaura · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough about Falls Manor, Sonya, and her staff. From the time that we booked our all-inclusive wedding package to the day of our wedding, they made everything a breeze. I had a million and one questions and not one went unanswered. There were times when I had sent Sonya an email and her reply was almost instant. She goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect and takes the time to get to know her couples. She's like superwoman!!! The venue is absolutely beautiful and a must see - the upgrades and decor will make you fall in love! The preferred vendors are wonderful to work with as well as the entire staff at Falls Manor! They work hard to make sure your day is perfect and I could not have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Perfect! From the food to the service. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue! Sonia is amazing and the team around her can't be beat

Sent on 12/13/2016

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for giving us a 5 star review!! I truly love seeing each and every wedding come together.--Sonya

Linda · Married on 08/06/2016

My wedding was this past weekend and everything was perfect. Sonya and her staff were very attentive and what I really appreciated was that they made sure the bride and groom were well fed. My husband and I had to spend most of our time during cocktail hour taking pictures and talking to our guests and couldn't believe when cocktail hour ended, we didn't get to try all the hors d'oeuvres (they looked delicious and we had gotten a lot of compliments from guests). As guests headed to the reception hall, we went back to the bridal suite to take a breather and guess what we found, a HUGE plate of all the hors d'oeuvres we picked out. We managed to try all of them and they were amazing. The salmon canape and beef wellington were my favorite. Speaking of bridal suites, they were beautiful and had so much room for us to put all of our things (the private bathrooms in the suites were a major plus as well!). I just felt like everything we asked of Falls Manor was delivered, with friendly smiles to boot. I had made a last minute change to add a ceremony and they were able to accommodate even though they were having a bridal shower end around the same time and then a birthday party starting soon after our ceremony. My mom is a Chinese woman who LOVES deals. She knew that I was spending more money per table compared to a Chinese reception; but when everything was over, she definitely said that I got a great price for what was offered. This is a huge compliment coming from my mom, haha! The package also provided a free dance lesson and we definitely took advantage of that because otherwise, my husband and I would have been swaying back and forth for 4 minutes. Our dance instructor, Jackie, was so nice and she helped 2 terrible dancers learn the entire routine in an hour. What I LOVE about Falls Manor is that everyone single person we worked with was kind and courteous. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Awww, Linda, thank you soooo much for taking the time and giving us such an amazing review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Brandon! Your mom's comment is funny, glad she approved at the end lol. Many years of marriage bliss to you both!!--xoxo Sonya

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I are so extremely happy we picked Falls Manor for our wedding day! Sonya made the planning phase so easy for us, the wedding package they offer is great and takes away so much of the stress of planning from the cake to the flowers to the dance lessons everything was AMAZING!!! I was also very impressed with how attentive Sonya was from the first time I messaged her looking for a venue, until wedding night making sure we had food at the cocktail hour and always had a drink in our hand??...The entire staff at Falls Manor was wonderful! The food was delicious, the bartenders were so friendly, the servers went above and beyond to make sure our guests were satisfied! We cannot say enough fantastic things about Falls Manor and we have heard multiple times from our guests that our reception was the best that they had ever attended! I really can't thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect! I would recommend them to anyone that's planning a wedding or a party especially if you don't want to have to worry about anything because at falls manor you are getting perfection!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sally · Married on 04/09/2016

We definitely made the right choice to get married at Falls Manor. We have only positive things to say about our experience. Sonya and her crew have helped us a lot to make sure things went smoothly. She was very organized and efficient throughout the process, everything ran so smoothly on our wedding day. The interior decorations are beautiful for taking pictures . The ballroom is lovely and very spacious The food was amazinggggg!(we heard that a lot from our guests) and the price per person was incredible for all the foods our guests received. You also have access to a beautiful private bridal suite which was wonderful for hanging out pre-reception, storing all your bridal party's belongings and giving you a space to regroup before heading back to the party. We highly recommend Falls Manor to any bride! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Michele Barrett · Married on

Outstanding

I had my anniversary party on October 4th 2019. Sonya and her team were so professional. When I arrived at my party I was immediately greeted by the staff member Jamie! She was so nice and she was by my side the whole night just making I didn’t need anything. I never had to look for her. When I got to my party and saw how beautiful everything was set up. I was so happy. I will never forget that night! It was everything I wanted. I loved it. The bathroom is to die for! Thank you Sonya and Jamie!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Aww, Michele! We are so appreciative of your kind review. It was our pleasure to make your Anniversary an amazing event. Thank you for choosing Falls Manor for such a great milestone! Here is to many more years of happiness!—Sonya
  • Beatrice · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful Venue.

Falls Manor had alot to offer. The space is beautiful. The coordinator was very responsible and professional.
    We felt very welcomed.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Beatrice, for your kind words! We look forward to your wedding!
    Sincerely,
    Falls Manor Staff

Kevin · Married on 12/10/2016

3.5

Sonja and the team at Falls Manor really know how to make the process easy for couples. Would refer with the highest regard.

Sent on 02/16/2017