Falls Manor Catering & Special Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jamie
    Jamie L. Getting married on 10/05/2022

Wedding of my dreams

I spent a LOT (and I mean A LOT) of time researching venues for my wedding. I am that girl that has dreamt about her wedding day since she was 6 years old. I stumbled upon Falls Manor on google and when I saw the pictures online, I knew it had to be a place that I visited immediately. The second I walked in, I got goosebumps. Everything about the venue is exactly what I had pictured my entire life. As we walked through the different rooms, my goosebumps multiplied. This was the place that I had been dreaming about since I was 6. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted and started talking to Sonya. Sonya is a true gem. She is SO organized, SO caring, and SO communicative. I just cannot possibly speak highly enough of her and accurately explain how wonderfully I feel about her. She is the BEST. The day that we visited for the first time was also the day that we signed our contract. We knew immediately that this was where we were going to get married. Throughout the entire wedding process, Sonya NEVER made me feel like I was a bother or that I was asking too many questions….and trust me, I asked a LOT of questions. There were things that my parents (who paid for the wedding) were very particular about; she made sure EVERY SINGLE THING that they wanted became a reality without ever batting an eye. Accommodating really isn’t even enough of a word to describe Sonya. Sonya and her staff were absolutely incredible on the day of our wedding. Our expectations far exceeded anything we could’ve dreamt about. On the day of the wedding Sonya pulled me into the ballroom a little early to give me a sneak peak and I burst into tears. It was everything I could’ve imagined and more. We were assigned a maitre’d on the day of the wedding, Christina, who was even more wonderful than I could’ve expected. She took care of anything and everything with a calm and cool presence. When we arrived at the venue there was a tiny hiccup with our seating chart; Christina IMMEDIATELY fixed the problem within minutes. She was absolutely wonderful the entire night and was extremely flexible and accommodating.
    On the day of the wedding it was crystal clear that every single detail was focused on and perfected. The decor, the colors, the photobooth, the set up, the food….all of it was beyond what I could have imagined. One of the biggest reasons that I fell in love with Falls Manor is that they take care of as much as possible so that you don’t have to worry about anything on the day of. They do centerpieces, to-go food, all kinds of signs, ice sculptures, the cake, and the list goes on and on, and all of it is excellent quality. It’s now a week later and we are still hearing from guests about how amazing our venue, the food, and the staff were. Sonya and her team are absolutely incredible and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing on the actual day of our wedding, which is what every bride wants. I cannot speak highly enough about Falls Manor and we would get married there 10 times over if we had the chance!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Jamie, I couldn’t have asked for a more fun couple to work with, I loved all your questions and although your wedding did give me a bit of anxiety the week of 🤪🤪, I knew we had every detail covered and it all came out perfect. You, two, are really made for each other and I can’t wait to see your love story to continue to unfold!—❤️❤️Sonya
  • Onahlea
    Onahlea H. Married on 04/10/2022

Perfect day

Falls Manor was simply AMAZING, the staff was so attentive to both of us as well as our bridal party and immediate families. They really made sure that we were good the entire night. We had the absolute time of our lives and can’t thank Falls Manor enough for making it so perfect!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Onahlea, so happy the wedding was everything you dreamed of, thank you so much for the 5 star review, we appreciate it!
    Breanna M. Married on 04/09/2022

The best wedding!

It was a great night! Joyce took such good care of us and if we had any issues she was sure to solve it immediately! She made our night amazing!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

We love Joyce too, she rocks! Thanks so much for the 5 star review, what an honor to have been a part of your and Diego day!
  • Q
    Quianca B. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing Day

We can’t thank Falls Manor and staff enough for the exceptional service and time we had on our special day. Our guest are still raving about everything it was truly a dream come true and our Matre D was amazing.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Quianca! You looked stunning, wow! Many years of happiness to you and Lamar, we are so happy you chose Falls Manor for your special day!—Sonya ❤️
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 03/11/2022

Excellence from start to finish

Falls Manor is a hidden gem. From the moment we walked in we fell in love. Sonya is a pleasure to work with and her staff is outstanding. Sonya is so on the ball and responds quickly. I was at the florist and emailed her a question and within a couple minutes she responded. She is so professional and accommodating. She will work magic for you. Sonya is constantly upgrading and adding new items like the ceiling drapes and the love sign I can go on and on. Her vendors are also top notch. Now let’s talk about the venue. My husband and I were blown away when we saw the ballroom . Sonya and her team took our vision to another level everything was perfect they did not miss one detail. The decor and the food was excellent. I haven’t stop getting compliments on how beautiful and delicious everything was. If you looking for a place that is beautiful and has great food no need to look any further Falls Manor is definitely the place. You can thank me later. Sonya to you and your entire team we thank you guys from our hearts you made our day beautiful and we are so grateful

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Oh Leslie, what a lovely review, so humbled by your kind words, thank you so much. Much happiness to you and Darrell, what a gorgeous wedding you had and you looked so happy!—Sonya ❤️
    Cecelia S. Married on 01/08/2022

Dream wedding

Falls Manor was the PERFECT wedding venue! The day we toured the venue I joked ‘we would not be booking today as it was the first venue we were looking at’. After seeing the entirety of the venue, hearing what was included for the price we ended up booking on the spot and never thought twice about it !! Everything is beautiful, the treasure chest allows you to personalize the wedding to your own liking without any extra cost! Using their recommended vendors for the flowers, cake, photography, DJ, and photo booth you can feel at ease knowing you don’t need stress about finding any of this on your own. We used all of their recommended vendors and they were all amazing and so easy to work with !! We also did a dance lesson that was included with our wedding package for free and were able to choreograph a dance for our first dance in ONE session. On the day of our wedding I was BEYOND happy with the way everything turned out. Multiple friends and family also agreed everything turned out beautiful . The food was spectacular, we served steak and crab cake and had a variety of Hors d’oeuvres. All of the staff is amazing and so great to work with. Falls Manor gave me the wedding of my dreams and I would highly recommend them !!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Cecilia, congratulations to you and Joe, the photos are breathtaking! Thank you so much for leaving us such an amazing review, it was an honor to be a part of your special day!—Sonya and Falls Manor team
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 12/31/2021

Best night!

The owner herself was very quick anytime I had questions. The food was so good. You will not leave hungry. The cloud dance was beautiful. I used in house vendors and they were great. The planning tools they supply you with really help. My family said falls manor is the best venue. We had a great and stress free time. Also the staff was on top of everything.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Hi Taylor!! The most gorgeous New Year’s Eve wedding! So happy for you and Jeremy, photos are simply amazing. Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!❤️❤️-Sonya
  • Vickie
    Vickie C. Married on 11/12/2021

Wedding 11/12/2021

My wedding was on 11/12/2021. It was the most amazing experience of my life. The food was amazing, Dj, cock tail hour, the staff treated my husband and I like royalty. They were on top of the world and took care of every little detail. The venue had also set up a little table for our three kids so they could be next to us and feel just as special. I will forever remember this day for the rest of my life.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for your 5 star review, we are so happy to have been a part of your and Anthony’s day!-Sonya ❤️
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 11/06/2021

Best day of our lives

I don't know where to begin. Falls Manor is the best decision any couple could make. My husband and I just got married there on 3/27/22. We never once doubted our decision booking with them. From the very beginning and throughout the 2.5 year planning process, Sonya and Brian were phenomenal. I don't think I ever had to wait more than 30 minutes to get a reply back to an email (sometimes even minutes later I would hear back). Planning a wedding is a lot of work, but they made it so easy for us. The treasure chest was so great. I am not a DIY person so I loved having a catalog to choose from. Something I recommend to all who book - USE THEIR PREFERRED VENDORS. I emphasize this because it took a lot of stress off of us. You don't realize until the day of how much of a relief it is to know that the vendors are trusted by falls manor and that they have been there many times before. They know the staff and all work well together. The value was also something that wowed us. SOO much was included in our platinum package. We also added the wedding in a box which we recommend. On the day of we had Joyce as our coordinator. LOVE HER. She made us feel like royalty and made sure everything went smoothly. All the servers and bartenders were also amazing. I could go on and on. It was the best day of our lives. We enjoyed every moment of it. Everything was beautiful and our guests also had only good things to say. You won't regret choosing them!!!!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Hi Jessica! Aww, thank you so much for your 5 star review, it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your and Michael’s day. You looked stunning and Mike so handsome. We are wishing you 100 years of happiness and more!—Sonya and the staff at Falls Manor
  • Monica
    Monica R. Married on 09/03/2021

Falls Manor Did Not Fail

I’m still crying at what an amazing job Falls Manor did. We got the Platinum package, along with the wedding in a box which basically made everything all inclusive. Kristina and Sonya were very helpful throughout the entire process. They made wedding planning so easy for us. Our day of coordinator was super sweet, unfortunately I can’t remember her name I believe it was Christina. She made sure we had everything we needed and answered all of our questions.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica! We are so glad everything went well, we will never forget your gorgeous one of a kind bouquet! Congratulations to you and Rashaan!—Sonya
  • Denise
    Denise S. Married on 08/27/2021

My experience w this vendor was nothing but perfect.

Everything was absolutely amazing. The staff, food & decor was amazing as well.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Denise! Congratulations to you and Daniel, it was our pleasure to host your wedding!
  • Lisa
    Lisa E. Married on 07/04/2021

Easy and Fun

The staff at Falls Manor are dedicated to ensuring your wedding is what you've envisioned. They have some one assigned the Day Of, and she I
    will keep your wedding on track!
    Thank you so much Sonya, Christine, and Team!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Aww, Lisa!!!!! YOU were easy and fun to work with lol. Thank you so much for your kind review and we love the pictures!! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!! ❤️❤️
    Cassie Married on 06/26/2021

Fairytale Night

My husband and I recently got married on 6/26/21 and had our reception at Falls Manor. We cannot express our appreciation to everyone involved there in making our reception perfect! The owner, Sonya, was very responsive and answered any and all questions we had. The food was amazing and the staff there made our vision into reality! They set up all of the decor that we brought and it was so helpful that they had the Treasure Chest where you could pick out several items to include. Our Maitre d’ was like my fairy godmother and helped with my bustle on my dress and always made sure my husband and I were being taken care of and she was super sweet! Andrea, who is also a staff member there, was beyond amazing and went out of her way to get a dress for my one flower girl to borrow after hers got ruined during the reception so she was comfortable for the rest of the night. When our reception was over, the staff had everything packed up that we brought and ready so we did not have to worry about it. We would recommend to any couple looking at wedding venues to check out Falls Manor!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Hi Cassie! Thank you so much for your review, I am beyond thrilled your day turned out to be like a fairy tale, that’s the best compliment! You looked gorgeous! Congratulations to you and Sam, on behalf of our entire staff we wish you years of happiness. ❤️❤️💍💍—Sonya
  • Shaunda
    Shaunda B. Married on 06/13/2021

Mr & Mrs Dean

Our wedding on June 13 2021 at Falls Manor was nothing less then perfect!!!! We was able to complete our night wedding in the day time with full support from management!!!! Thank you soooo much Sonya for answering my millions of questions. And understanding my fairytale wedding 😘

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Hey Lashaunda!! You looked FABULOUS! So happy you had a wedding of your dreams. Congratulations to you and Marquis!!!—Sonya
    Samirah S. Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing place!

This was the first and only venue I toured and booked on the spot! This place was all I could ask for. Every thing you can think of they take care of so literally all you have to do is show up! I loved everything about falls manor and I love the staff especially Sonya the owner! If you are on the fence about this place listen to me and do it you won’t regret it!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Awww, Samirah, you are so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved helping you plan your wedding. Wishing you and Derrick all the very best, please send us some professional photos!--Sonya
  • Maria
    Maria E. Married on 01/30/2021

More than we could ask for!

Exceptional service even amidst a pandemic! Sonya was extremely helpful and responsive to all questions at all hours! Our Maitre de Jess and server Jeanette were very attentive the day of and made sure we had no worries other than enjoying our day! We are still getting compliments on the food and desserts as well! Only wish we could relive it all again!!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Aww, Maria Elsie, thank you so much for your kind words, I am so happy to delivered even amidst this crazy pandemic. Can’t wait to see the pictures. Congratulations to you and Rob again! ❤️❤️-Sonya
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/21/2020

Falls Manor gave us a dream wedding!

I don’t even know where to begin with the amazing Falls Manor. We were originally supposed to have our wedding in Disney World, but unfortunately covid put a stop to that. While we were disappointed, we knew we had to find a venue at home that could live up to our wedding dreams. Falls Manor did just that and more. From the first meeting and tour with Jessica, to the delicious food tasting with the chef, to our final meeting with Sonya, we felt completely prepared and cared for in regard to the wedding. I never thought that wedding planning in two months could be so easy! It’s all thanks to Sonya and her team. On the actual wedding day Jessica took care of everything for us. She even made sure everything to take home was packed for us and took so much stress off of us. Our head server, Jeanette, was also incredible. She made sure we were okay all night long. The food was absolutely incredible! Everyone keeps raving to us about the mashed potato bar and the salmon. The treasure chest and all of the extras that Falls Manor included in the price is another reason why we love them. The sparkler send off, cheesesteaks and tastycakes to go, and the beautifully decorated sweetheart table were some of our stand outs. Thank you so much to Sonya and the team for making our wedding dreams come true. We honestly felt like a prince and princess. Please, if you are thinking of booking here, do it! You won’t regret it!
    -Sam and Edgar

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam and Edgar, I loved working with you! Thank you for trusting us to put your wedding together on such a short notice. Wishing you all the happiness in the world, you are a sweet couple.—Sonya ❤️
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely magical

Falls manor was the first venue we had looked at when they had their open house. The moment we stepped in the doors we were blown away especially by the size of the venue and the food! My now husband loved the mashtini bar and I loved the pasta. We booked that night without hesitation for Halloween 2020. When covid struck we were terrified that we would not be able to have our special day but Sonya has been so supportive in reassuring our day would happen. We could not be more happy with Sonya and the staff at Falls manor. Everyone said that our wedding was the best they ever had and how unique our cloud dance was.
    If you are thinking about booking here do not think twice!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Dear Amanda and Scott! Congratulations on your fabulous Hallowedding! It’s been an absolute pleasure helping you plan and making your vision come true. Thank you for choosing Falls Manor. On behalf of our entire staff, may your marriage be full of pleasant surprises as your wedding, we wish you many many happy years together!—Sonya 🖤❤️
  • Ebony
    Ebony W. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing ! stunning. Worth every penny !

My day was perfect, weather before look photos and food! The staff was very accommodating and made us feel right at home . Every change and detail was explained and they were open to my sorority doing a tribute to me! So many happy tears !

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you, Ebony! The sorority tribute was very special! Many years of marriage bliss to you and Richard!❤️❤️-Sonya
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Night!

Falls Manor was amazing! Sonya was so flexible with everything considering the pandemic and so helpful through the entire planning process. The decorations were beautiful and the hall looked fantastic. The staff were amazing. They made sure guests were taken care of and having a good time. Our mater de, Jessica, keep everything smoothly. Our server, Janette, was awesome. We had fresh drinks on our table before we even needed them and we had a chance to actually sit down and eat the delicious food. Everything was better than I had dreamed. It was a prefect!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Dear Megan and Rob, I am so happy we exceeded you expectations. You pictures came out GORGEOUS. On behalf of the entire Falls Manor staff, we wish you the happiest of marriages! ❤️❤️- Sonya
  • Samone
    Samone F. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Place/Excellent Service

I can not express how wonderful Falls Manor is. Sonya and jessica and the rest of the staff were excellent. throughout the whole process Sonya was responsive and helpful and always did whatever she could to help me. Falls Manor had so much to over and is such a beautiful venue. I would reccomend this venue 100000 times.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Samone! It was an absolute pleasure to help you plan your wedding! Wishing you and Jeremy years of happiness. Thank you for your kind words. ❤️❤️-Sonya
    Amanda G. Married on 10/02/2020

The Perfect Wedding Venue!

We got married at Falls Manor on 10-2-20 and can assure you this is the BEST wedding venue you will find! When COVID-19 caused us to find a new venue last minute, Sonya was able to get everything ready for us in less than 3 weeks. The venue is gorgeous with multiple spots to take photos, the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding, and every staff member we encountered on our wedding day was extremely friendly and helpful, especially our personal server who hunted me down with a plate full of shrimp quesadillas when I mentioned I wanted to try them and made sure we always had a drink. Everyone who attended had an amazing time and had nothing but great things to say about the venue. The wedding package includes so much and you get to customize every little detail including centerpieces and even which kind of seat the bride and groom sit in! We had SO much food they offer much more than just your basic cocktail hour, dinner, and cake. Our package included extra food stations for cocktail hour, signature drinks, dinner, cake, assorted dessert, and even a cheesecake bar! Everything we tried was delicious. Thank you to Sonya and everyone at Falls Manor for making sure our wedding was flawless.

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! I am so happy we were able to help you and Stefen. May you have lots of happy years together!—Sonya ❤️
  • Erika
    Erika G. Married on 08/08/2020

The Best of the BEST in the Bucks County Tri-State area

Living in the Garden State (NJ) I had lots of venues to choose from but upon comparing what I would get for my dollars, I chose Falls Manor. Now, the venue is absolutely beautiful, hands down. The packages offered are reasonably priced and you get a whole lot, I might add. The owner, Sonya covers every detail from A-Z and the staff, a PERFECT 10. The best part about using this venue is you DO NOT have to worry about multiple vendors, let them handle those areas for you, including having your ceremony on site as well. And yes, you are allowed to use your own DJ, videographers and photographers.

My personal experience and interaction with Sonya, Jessica and the rest of the staff (including the chef) will make Falls Manor my first choice for any and all events forthcoming. Thank you for making our wedding day 8/8/2020 the BEST despite covid-19
    Brianna Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding 12/28/19

I am finally coming off of our wedding high. I still can’t believe and probably will never be able to believe how amazing our day was. Sonya, thank you so much for your beautiful venue, service, accommodations, and selections. Choosing Falls Manor was definitely the easiest part of our wedding planning! It truly is an all inclusive venue. I looked at a few others and I would of had to make centerpieces, rent chairs, rent table cloths, etc..and some had to rent the “space” at an additional cost.. but at Falls Manor you get everything and only have to pay per plate tax & gratuity included!!! Almost a month later and my family & friends are still talking about how amazing each and every food choice was & how beautiful the place was!!! I highly recommend Falls Manor and am so thankful I was able to choose it!
    Thank you again Sonya & to all of your staff!

Falls Manor Catering & Special Events's reply:

Awww, Brianna and Conor! Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to host your wedding at Falls Manor, everything really did turn out perfect and it was an amazing night from start to finish. We wish you years and years of happiness! Thank YOU for choosing us!
    Fondly,