Lizelle's Bridal Boutique

Value
4.2
Flexibility
3.8

I have been having such a great experience with Lizelle's for my wedding!!! I bought my wedding dress there at the end of last year and I got 20% off since I bought it the first time I was there. There is only 1 bride that can try on dresses at a time and has the upstairs area all to themselves. I love the intimacy of that and it made me so much more comfortable and calm during the process!!

The ladies that work there are very friendly and accommodating. I decided to also get my bridesmaid dresses there. Since some of my wedding party lived out of state, the staff worked with them over the phone to get their measurements and take their payments so they didn't have to travel far.

The bridesmaids dresses just came in EARLY so I am thrilled. My wedding dress should come in at the end of June and I cannot wait to try it on again.

I would recommend Lizelle's to anyone that wants an intimate dress shopping experience :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Originally bought the dress and was extremely pleased. When it my time to get alterations I found out that a month after purchasing my dress the business changed hands and was sold. There was a new owner who I still don't think I ever met. When I was leaving my first fitting my seamstress said that she was also leaving and gave her 2 weeks the night before. First 2-3 fitting were a bit shaky however the last fit was great and I was so pleased the day of my wedding. I had many positive comments about my dress. And even with people leaving/coming to the shop the overall staff was awesome. The receptionist were great and wonderful to work with. Great price for the dress and happy I went there. I would recommend to friends/family.

Recently Married

Walked in and found the wedding dress of my dreams! They're a bit difficult to be in touch with but have been a pleasure to work with.

3.7

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses here, and they all turned out beautiful. In the end, everything worked out fine, but had some issues in between, including: appts being scheduled but then being asked to return because they mistakingly saved the date wrong in their system, being asked to return another time because I was told I didn't need to bring shoes for my appt over the phone, but then was told otherwise when I got there. They then blamed this on "the new girl". I also 3x had to reschedule appointments for bridesmaids fittings because dresses were not in. Instead of apologizing to me for the inconvenience, they kept blaming "Bill Levkoff" because this "always happens with his dresses." They then wanted me to empathize with them because "imagine how stressful it is for them to explain this to people." I was interrupted multiple times when trying to discuss something over the phone. I was told to contact the owner if I had issue. In the end, my alterations were discounted due the issue which was a nice surprise because I did not ask for this, but there was still never a true apology. I should mention that I dealt with 3 different people at Lizelle's and that it was generally one person in particular that made communication a bit difficult. I would recommend for the dresses and pricing, but would want someone to know the issues I had with the bridesmaids dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with the service I received at Lizelles! Liz was very attentive and helped me pick a beautiful dress. All the other employees spent time with me as well giving me different ideas and opinions. Liz was also very helpful when something came up she was able to quickly refund me my money. I would suggest anyone go to Lizelles for their dresses, bridesmaids included!

0.7

Te owner was rude to my mother and me. The seamstress ruined my dress. The staff was unprofessional. They even messed up my order and charged me an additional fee to correct their error- yikes!!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

My experience w/ Lizelle's was absolutely excellent! I am a 60-something mother of the groom with very particular taste and issues (covering my arms, nothing clingy, not too pricey etc). Their staff immediately found something to my taste & budget, ordered it, and now, only weeks later, it's in my closet! I spent a good hour in the shop waiting for my daughter to come and "approve my choice," so I saw their staff "in action" on an extremely busy Saturday. They were 100% professional and attentive to everyone, whether it was a whole wedding party or one flower girl. Top marks!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

One my first appointment, I showed Liz a dress I liked from a different place but mentioned the two elements I didn't like about it. She was able to instantly find a dress that fixed those two elements and was very flattering and then went on to suggest another dress that was perfect for me. Liz once stayed late and squeezed me in to get a measurement done at the last minute. She was very helpful and allowed my bridesmaids to have the discount even though their orders weren't placed timely. Desiree was additionally a pleasure to work with and always friendly and helpful.

It is true that they can be difficult to get on the phone during their busy season but they will return your voice mails after a day or two. One of my bridal party members did not have a good experience when dealing with the sizes and the shop but they also stalled on calling in their measurements which could've been a factor.

The shop has dresses in the right price range and I had a good experience using them.

4.3

I ended up being very happy with my experience at Lizelle's. I absolutely loved my dress and the seamstress was phenomenal. She switched jobs halfway through my fittings and went out of her way to get my dress fitting perfectly by having me come to her home to finish the alterations.

When I initially went to try on dresses, I felt like the consultant did not listen to what I wanted at all. However, I went with my gut and found a dress I loved.

My bridesmaids also ordered their dresses from Lizelles, and received a very generous discount. They regularly have sales if all of your bridesmaids order from them. They shipped the dresses to girls all over the country once they came in.

Overall, I would recommend Lizelle's.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The best dress shoppe for my bridesmaids. My girls looked great!! The staff was wonderful and very helpful with helping me find a dress that everyone loved. Great service and great prices. Thank you!!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were very accommodating! They mailed dresses to bridesmaids which were out of town at there expense.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was referred to Lizelle's by a friend who previously bought her gown at the shop. Absolutely loved working with Bruna, Maureen and the seamstress, Mehtap. The (3) ladies were very professional and great to work with during a time that can be stressful. I love-love-love my wedding dress and found prcing & quality be great, especially working within a budget (I hated everything about David's Bridal). I highly recommend LIZELLE's!!!

0.1

Do not go here. I cannot even begin to describe how unprofessional they are.

My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from Lizelle's well in advance of my wedding date. They ordered the wrong size for one of my bridesmaids; the dress was several sizes too small. It was their error, they said they'd order a new dress, no big deal.

I called them a few weeks before my wedding to inquire about the dress. They didn't answer the phone and did not return my messages. I kept trying to get in contact with them.

Three days before my wedding. Still no dress and no idea of when it will arrive. They accused us of ordering the wrong size and then said we lied about the wedding date.

Long story short, my mom had to pick up the bridesmaid's dress at 9am on the day of my wedding. During this whole process, the employees yelled at my mom. Several times. Classy.

Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. I'm not sure how they are still in business. If you look at the other reviews, you'll see my experience was not unusual.

0.6

I would not purchase attire from Lizelle's again. I bought my dress there, after having seen it somewhere else first, because they offered me a discount. Looking back, I would have gladly paid more somewhere else for better service. Every time I called to schedule a fitting during their hours, no one ever answered the phone. This went on for weeks and I was worried that the store had closed. I finally decided to just pick up my dress and take it somewhere else. I went to go get it, and the doors were locked and the lights were off. The hours on the door said that they should have been open. I finally was able to pick up my dress one day and I took it somewhere else to be fitted. It only cost me $85 and Lizelle's wanted a minimum of $399. The owner Liz was very rude when I had to deal with her. The other saleswoman was very nice but unfortunately, it could not make up for the poor responsiveness and management of this establishment.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lizelle's found me the perfect dress which matched the picture of my dream dress without even knowing what I envisioned! The women that work their are amazing! I needed major alterations with the height of my dress after having to change shoes before my first fitting and they spent so much time with me explaining everything and problem-solving what to do all while managing to keep me calm about it. They knew what they were doing, they were friendly, flexible and just overall made it such a positive experience. We also got our bridesmaids dresses there as well and they came out perfect! I would recommend this store to anyone in the area. I also really liked giving business to a local company instead of a big store that is everywhere and less personal. Lizelle's had a very personal touch!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lizelles was fantastic! Not only did I get my wedding dress, but my matron of honor and mother got a dress there too. Liz has a great eye for fashion and knew exactly what dress would work with my body type. I couldn't be more excited to show my fiancee my beautiful dress tomorrow at my wedding!!!!