L&H Bridal

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

L&H Bridal is a wedding boutique located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1975, experienced stylists have been helping to-be-weds and their loved ones find the perfect attire for special occasions. Their carefully curated collection of wedding gowns and formal wear is designed to make your shopping experience enjoyable, fun, and effortless. A snapshot of renowned fashion labels available at this store includes Atelier Pronovias, Christina Wu Exclusive, and Maggie Sottero, to name just a few.

The dedicated team at L&H Bridal believes in providing personable and professional customer care. They specialize in alterations and provide gowns that can be fitted to your unique shape and style. The store is home to spacious fitting rooms that will add to the comfort and relaxation of your scheduled appointment. Once you have found the perfect dress, a stylist can help complete the look with a range of embellished hair accessories and fancy belts. Mothers-of-the-couple will find a range of elegant attire at this location, too. Other products and services provided by this company include:

• Inclusive sizing
  • Wedding-party dresses
  • Tuxedos
  • In-house alterations
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bridget M. Married on 11/06/2022

Said “Yes” to the dress at L & H Bridal

My experience at L & H Bridal from start to finish was above & beyond! Before my visit, they took the time to reach out to get a better idea of the vision I had for my wedding dress and prepared in advance for my appointment. Upon my visit, I had the pleasure of working with their stylist Allie who I HIGHLY recommend. Allie’s enthusiasm & upbeat personality made my experience so positive and most importantly, she’s a great listener and made the best suggestions when it came to finding the perfect dress. Thanks to Allie, I found my dream wedding dress & couldn’t be more grateful…I’ve been on Cloud 9 ever since! Thank you so much Allie & the entire team at L & H Bridal for giving me an experience I’ll never forget and helping me say “Yes” to the wedding dress of my dreams!

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Bridget for the incredible review about yourn experience with Allie! We're thrilled to read how tried to see your vision and bring it to life helping you find your perfect dress!!
    Amanda C. Married on 10/29/2022

The perfect experience

I was so nervous I wouldn’t find the dress I was looking for. They asked for inspiration pictures before my appointment and when I came they had the perfect dress already picked out for me. It was so perfect and my stylist was so nice and friendly and made everything a breeze.

Amanda,
    Thank you for the great review!!! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us and that we were able to help you find the perfect dress you were looking for!!!
    Heather Married on 10/15/2022

Great experience!

I loved L&H Bridal! Annette was so so very helpful with helping me find what style dress I like and not being pressured at all for anything ! She made great suggestions and was super helpful, honest, and kind! Thank you for helping me find my wedding dress !!

Heather,
    Thank You for the wonderful review about your experience with Annette! We love that she was so helpful with suggestions while keeping it pressure free while finding your perfect dress!!! Hope you will send us some pics after your big day!
  • illustration stars

25 photos · 06/18/2017
Jesse & Shannon
14 photos · 10/24/2016

Cricket Catering Cricket Catering Wedding Caterers

L&H Bridal are industry experts with many years of experience. I know that my brides will be in great hands when we refer to them. Their stores and products are of high quality and their customer service can't be beat!

Perfect Day Photography Perfect Day Photography Wedding Photographers

Their selection of dresses is amazing and they are such professionals. They will make all your dreams come true!

Carl Alan Floral Designs
· Wedding Caterers

9355 Old Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia, PA, 19115

Mon - Thurs 12-9 Sat 10-4
Location of (L&H Bridal)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding