L&H Bridal Reviews

250 | Philadelphia, PA

250 Reviews for L&H Bridal

Chrystal · Getting married on 04/17/2021

L & H Bridal

Tara was wonderful! She knew what she was talking about and made me feel super comfortable. They even were able to squeeze me in without and appointment when I decided to go back and purchase the dress!

Sent on 06/10/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Chrystal for the wonderful review about Tara and L&H! We love that you found your perfect dress with us and had a great time while finding it with Tara!
  • Alex

Alex Martin · Getting married on 11/19/2020

Excellent & Fun!

Wow, my experience at L&H Bridal was nothing short of spectacular, especially given I had to push back my appointment so many times due to COVID. The team at L&H listened to my wants and concerns and helped me pick out the absolute perfect dress for my November wedding! I'm forever grateful for how seamless and FUN they made the entire experience, as I was a ball of nerves going into that day. Special thanks to Tara and Danielle who have made this experience a blast and reignited my excitement for our wedding during this difficult time!

Sent on 07/09/2020

L&H Bridal's reply:

Alex, Thank You for the incredible review!!! We are thrilled that you had so much fun with Tara while finding your perfect dress! We love reading experiences like yours and are so happy that yours was exactly what you were looking for!
  • Jessica

Jessica Lawlor · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Working with Amanda was a dream!

My bridal consultant Amanda was incredibly helpful, kind, patient and knowledgable as I tried on dresses. She encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and try on different dress styles I hadn't considered. I was impressed with L&H's selection of dresses.

I also really appreciated that the L&H Bridal team allowed my mom to try on a few mother of the bride dresses toward the end of my appointment, even though we were already past the end of our appointment time.

Although I ended up purchasing a dress elsewhere, I would highly recommend visiting L&H Bridal (and ask for Amanda!).

Sent on 03/15/2020

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Jessica for the great review about Amanda and our services here at L&H! Although you purchased your dress elsewhere, we love that you had such a wonderful experience with us!
  • Marcella

Marcella Ilisco · Getting married on 10/29/2020

Bridal Gown Shopping

L&H was simply wonderful in helping me pick out my wedding gown! I went dress shopping this past weekend, and L&H was the first (and only) store I went into to dress search. I went in with the mindset that I couldn’t possibly find my dress at the first store, well I was wrong!!

Every person at the boutique was so sweet and beyond helpful. Allie was the main person helping me try on dresses and pulling out dresses that she thought I’d like. Every dress was prettier than the next! After making some really hard decisions, I said yes to my perfect dress!

Overall, the staff at L&H has been a dream, and their dresses are absolutely beautiful, and they have such a good selection of any price range! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/16/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Wow! Thank You Marcella for the amazing review!! Thrilled to read how we were the first and only bridal boutique you went to and that you loved our selection of dresses! Allie will be so excited to read your review how she helped find you, your perfect dress!!
  • Monique

MONIQUE FLEMING · Married on 10/18/2020

Dream Wedding Dress

I enjoyed a great experience at L&H Bridal your wedding stylist is very knowledgeable, respectful of your wishes and informative. I did purchase an amazing dream gown and I am so excited to have chosen L&H Bridal for my wedding dress

Sent on 02/17/2020

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Monique for the amazing review!!! We are beyond thrilled to read how well your esperience was with us and that we were able to help you find your DREAM DRESS!!!

Maria Cimorelli · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy, great experience, Annette brought me out the perfect dress

Annette is awesome! Great experience. Love my dress!!!

Sent on 07/09/2020

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Maria for the great review about Annette!
    She will be so happy to read your review! We couldn't be happier to hear how well your experience was with Annette while finding you a dress you love!!!
  • Brandi

Brandi Dunne · Married on 10/09/2020

Highly recommend

Amanda and Tara were amazing to work with. Highly recommended shopping here, between the customer service and the dresses, it was a great experience!

Sent on 02/29/2020

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Brandi or the great review and recommendation! We are thrilled that you were so happy with your experiences with us while finding your perfect dress!!
  • Kristian

Kristian Stefanides · Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience!

Tara and L&H Bridal made finding my gown a way easier process than I imagined. I described my vision to Tara, and the first two dresses she brought out were exactly what I had been envisioning. I only tried on five gowns that day...which I never thought possible. But Tara knew exactly what I was looking for. My dress designer's trunk show was 2 weeks after I purchased my gown, and L&H was kind enough to give me the trunk show discount. I'd highly recommend L&H Bridal for a smooth and easy process in finding your dress!

Sent on 04/17/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Kristian for the glowing review on Tara and L&H! We are absulyely thrilled that Tara was able to see your vision and help fin your perfect dream dress!!!

Christina · Married on 11/30/2019

Truly wonderful

I had a wonderful experience at L& H Bridal, my consultant Tara was great she new exactly what would look great on me, it was the one and only place I went and found the most Gorgeous gown!

Sent on 04/10/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Christina for the great review about your experience with Tara at L&H! We are thrilled to read how Tara was helpful in finding your perfect gown!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Experience!

The women at L&H were so helpful, everyone who I came in contact with was so friendly! The alterations went so smoothly and not stressful!

Sent on 11/23/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Elizabeth for the wonderfule review! We couldn't be happier to read how smoothly it was for you to find your "one" and have it fitted perfectly to your body! Please, when the time comes, we would love to see your pics!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2019

Annette was amazing! She worked to squeeze me into her schedule with little notice and helped me find the perfect dress

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kristen,
    Thank You for the great review!
    Love to read how Annette help find you, your perfect dress!!
  • Debbie

Debbie vafiadis · Married on 10/20/2019

Highly recommend!

My cousins recommended L&H to me when it was time for me to start shopping for my gown. Tara was the associate that helped me, she was great, funny, made me feel comfortable & above all else, patient. I told Tara my budget and she was respectful of it and showed me dresses that were within that amount. I said YES TO THE DRESS in December and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/17/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Debbie for the great review about your experience with Tara! She will be thilled to read your comments! So hapy you said Yes to the Dress with us and Tara!

Keren · Married on 10/19/2019

everyone was so welcoming and helpful. Store is very neat and spacious

Dresses are very beautiful and affordable.

Sent on 03/14/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Karen for the kind words and good review! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with us!
  • Ruthann

Ruthann · Married on 10/11/2019

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - work with Annette :)

I had a great experience at L&H bridal, and LOVED working with Annette! This was the second store I had been to to try on dresses, so I had an idea of what style I wanted. As I tried on a couple dresses, and was giving my feedback to Annette, she mentioned she had a dress in mind, and ran around the store to find it. When she found it and I tried it on, I instantly fell in love with it and knew it was the one. I'm SO happy I came to L&H bridal, and would highly recommend working with Annette.

Sent on 01/16/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Ruthann for the great review! We are thrilled to read that you worked so well with Annette and that together you both found your perfect dress!!

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2019

Look no further! I had Ally (sp) as my consultant and she was like my long lost best friend! So friendly, knew exactly what would look good on my body shape and made everyone so comfortable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Courtney,
    Thank You so much for the great review! That is so awesome how well you and Allie bonded while finding your perfect dress!

Paige · Married on 08/23/2019

I absolutely LOVED my experience at L&H. The gowns are very beautiful, intricate, and don't feel like a million girls have tried them on. Our consultant, Allie, was so amazing!! Super friendly, detail-oriented, and a great listener - she really took all my dress wants and ran with it to find my "the one"!! I greatly valued the transparency of telling us to come back during the trunk show so we could get my gown at a discounted price. The salon's vibe is super intimate and when you say YES! there is room for celebration! Overall, I would highly recommend L&H!

Sent on 05/28/2018

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Paige for the wonderful review! We couldn't be happier at how special Allie made you feel during your special time!!! So thrilled your found your "One" with us at L&H!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2019

The most pleasant dress shopping. Customer service was phenomenal

First off, let me say how hands on the staff was here ! The lady that helped me was so nice and funny and made me feel so comfortable. She didn’t even ask my size. She looked at me and asked the style I was going for and came back with a bunch of dresses that fit me perfectly !!! How amazing is that. She was so nice and patient. I ended up picking the very first dress I tried on ( yes I tried on a bunch afterwards ) but I was so in love with the very first dress she picked out for me. I was SOLD ! I cancelled all the other appointments for dress shopping and purchased my dress here. I had three more fittings up until a few days before my wedding to ensure that alterations and fit were perfect for my special day. I recommend this bridal shop to all brides looking for that perfect dress to wow her groom ! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Stephanie for the wonderful review! We loved reading how at ease and comfortable you felt looking for your perfect dress!!! Thank You for the recommendation! Don't forget to send us your pics!
  • Nicole

Nicole Prencavage · Married on 06/30/2019

AMAZING Experience!!!

I couldn’t be happier that I found my wedding dress at L&H Bridal! The entire process went so smoothly and everyone I dealt with was so incredibly nice; Tara my consultant, Barb at the front desk, and Lucy who did my alterations. My consultant Tara was absolutely AMAZING!!! She stayed in my budget, pushed me out of my comfort zone a little (which I needed), knew exactly what straps looked perfect on me, was honest, always kept me laughing with her comments, and just genuinely a nice person to get to know on a more personal level. I am so thankful for Tara because she truly found me the most perfect wedding gown and Lucy did such an amazing job altering my dress to fit my body perfectly. I can’t thank you ladies enough for everything!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You for the amazingly beautiful review about Tara, Barb & Lucy! They will all be thrilled to read it. Your pics look amazing and we are so excited to be posting them soon! We are so thrilled that we were able to assist you in finding a perfect dress for you while having such a good time!

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience and service!

My whole experience with L&H was amazing!

Annette did my bridal appointment. She was very nice and helpful. I ended up going with a Kitty Chen dress and it was everything I wanted! I had a pretty good idea in my head of what I wanted my gown to look like and I was so happy I found it here!

I feel bad I do not remember the girl’s name who did my bridesmaids appointment but she was great. All my bridesmaids except for my sister live out of town so only my sister came to the appointment. The girl offered to try on some dresses too so that I could see what they looked like on a different body type! It was very sweet and helpful!

Lucy the owner/seamstress is amazing. It was really important to me to find a salon with an in house seamstress. I live in NC and my wedding was in MD. Being an out of state bride, they really went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule. I really appreciated it! Barbara at the front desk is also great and always friendly!

Overall, just a great experience!

Sent on 06/29/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Kelly for the most amazing review about your experiences with Annette, Lucy and Margie! We are thrilled that we awere able to help your wedding process and while trying to keep you comfortable and stress free as possible! We couldn't be happier to read how pleased you are with L&H Bridal!

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely loved everything about my experience at L&H. I found out about L&H because the designer of the dress I thought I liked had a trunk show there. I am so thankful we went! The boutique, staff and best of all, choices were AMAZING! Highly recommend them. I found the dress of my dreams at L&H Bridal!! Extra special thank you to Annette!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Jennifer for the awesome review! So great to read how amazing your experience was with us & Annette! We are so happy that you found the dress of your dreams and it was with us!!!

Santina · Married on 12/07/2018

I recently purchased my wedding dress at L&H Bridal and so far I have nothing but good things to say. When I first walked in I was greeted by friendly hellos. I worked with Annette who was very comforting and wasn't trying to force a sale on me, which was something I really I liked. I actually didn't purchase my dress immediately, instead called back a few days later making my deposit through the phone and came back a few days later for measurements. ( and was still able to get the trunk show price by having my deposit down, even though I didn't have my measurements) The ladies were very kind and answered all of my questions. Since my purchase, Annette and the other members of L&H have already reached out to me about upcoming trunk shows for mother of the bride dresses, and already informed me of when my projected ship date for my dress will be. I've already even scheduled an appointment to check out bridesmaids dresses where they offer a 15% off discount for girls who purchase their wedding dress from there.

Sent on 12/17/2017

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Santina for the amazing review about Annette and L&H!!
    It was our honor helping you find your special dress and assisting on the rest of your bridal needs!

Megan · Married on 11/30/2018

Best place in Northeast Philly to buy a wedding dress

Everyone at L&H was so nice and helpful! They were patient with me when I came back several times due to my indecisiveness and then were so friendly everytime I came back for a fitting. I'm so lucky to have found the dress of my dreams there!

Sent on 01/03/2019

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Megan for the great review! We are thrilled you were able to take your time and find your dream dress with us!

Gina · Married on 10/20/2018

SO professional! They really listen to you and make your dream dress a reality.

Sent on 10/13/2017

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Gina for the great compliment! So happy we helped you find your Dream Dress!!!
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

L&H offered me a great experience! We called the morning we were hoping to come in once we heard they were having a trunk show - they couldn't have been more accommodating. Tara fit us in the schedule that afternoon and was amazing to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and pulled lots of dresses for me that she thought I may like. She offered great opinions and helped me pick the perfect dress. I felt comfortable there from the moment I walked in.

Sent on 12/21/2017

L&H Bridal's reply:

Thank You Theresa for the great review! We loved reading that Tara helped you find your perfect dress and all the while having a great experience with us.

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2018

I had a great experience. My consultant was very helpful and I found my perfect dress!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lauren,
    Thank You for the great review! We are thrilled your found your perfect dress with us!