L&H BRIDAL Reviews

227 | Philadelphia, PA

227 Reviews for L&H BRIDAL

227 L&H BRIDAL Reviews

Courtney · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Look no further! I had Ally (sp) as my consultant and she was like my long lost best friend! So friendly, knew exactly what would look good on my body shape and made everyone so comfortable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Courtney, Thank You so much for the great review! That is so awesome how well you and Allie bonded while finding your perfect dress!

Paige · Getting married on 08/23/2019

I absolutely LOVED my experience at L&H. The gowns are very beautiful, intricate, and don't feel like a million girls have tried them on. Our consultant, Allie, was so amazing!! Super friendly, detail-oriented, and a great listener - she really took all my dress wants and ran with it to find my "the one"!! I greatly valued the transparency of telling us to come back during the trunk show so we could get my gown at a discounted price. The salon's vibe is super intimate and when you say YES! there is room for celebration! Overall, I would highly recommend L&H!

Sent on 05/28/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Paige for the wonderful review! We couldn't be happier at how special Allie made you feel during your special time!!! So thrilled your found your "One" with us at L&H!

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely loved everything about my experience at L&H. I found out about L&H because the designer of the dress I thought I liked had a trunk show there. I am so thankful we went! The boutique, staff and best of all, choices were AMAZING! Highly recommend them. I found the dress of my dreams at L&H Bridal!! Extra special thank you to Annette!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Jennifer for the awesome review! So great to read how amazing your experience was with us & Annette! We are so happy that you found the dress of your dreams and it was with us!!!

Santina · Getting married on 12/07/2018

I recently purchased my wedding dress at L&H Bridal and so far I have nothing but good things to say. When I first walked in I was greeted by friendly hellos. I worked with Annette who was very comforting and wasn't trying to force a sale on me, which was something I really I liked. I actually didn't purchase my dress immediately, instead called back a few days later making my deposit through the phone and came back a few days later for measurements. ( and was still able to get the trunk show price by having my deposit down, even though I didn't have my measurements) The ladies were very kind and answered all of my questions. Since my purchase, Annette and the other members of L&H have already reached out to me about upcoming trunk shows for mother of the bride dresses, and already informed me of when my projected ship date for my dress will be. I've already even scheduled an appointment to check out bridesmaids dresses where they offer a 15% off discount for girls who purchase their wedding dress from there.

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Santina for the amazing review about Annette and L&H!! It was our honor helping you find your special dress and assisting on the rest of your bridal needs!

Gina · Married on 10/20/2018

SO professional! They really listen to you and make your dream dress a reality.

Sent on 10/13/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Gina for the great compliment! So happy we helped you find your Dream Dress!!!

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

L&H offered me a great experience! We called the morning we were hoping to come in once we heard they were having a trunk show - they couldn't have been more accommodating. Tara fit us in the schedule that afternoon and was amazing to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and pulled lots of dresses for me that she thought I may like. She offered great opinions and helped me pick the perfect dress. I felt comfortable there from the moment I walked in.

Sent on 12/21/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Theresa for the great review! We loved reading that Tara helped you find your perfect dress and all the while having a great experience with us.

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2018

I had a great experience. My consultant was very helpful and I found my perfect dress!

Sent on 06/14/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Lauren, Thank You for the great review! We are thrilled your found your perfect dress with us!
  • User7035900 · Recently married

The salon was beautiful and had so many gowns. Everyone in the salon was wonderful to work with, and Annette was great! She made me feel comfortable and found the perfect dress for me. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Pamela for the great review! We loved reading how Annette was able to make you feel at home and comfortable while finding your perfect dress!!! Thank You for the recommendation!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be more pleased with my shopping experience at this shop! They absolutely aim for customer service and they certainly know how to make a bride feel special. My first shopping session was with Annette, and she is fabulous! She was personable, engaged with my guests, and knew her way around the shop like a professional should. She was respectful of my wishes on all accounts. The L&H Bridal staff as a whole were all so wonderful! In conjunction to Annette, every staff member was engaged and involved with my shopping experience.

I scheduled a follow up appointment to come back with my future mother in law and canceled due to my indecisiveness. Then I called again to reschedule and L&H Bridal was extremely accommodating. To take my customer service experience one step further, knowing my future mother in law was in from out town, allowed for us to come in on a typical off day during a trunk show. I requested my appointment to be later in the day and again no complaints from the L&H Bridal staff! The let me and my guests really take our time. They took the time to help pull more dresses, and again with the full involvement of every staff member that was there at the time!!! They literally allowed us to make our decision without rushing us and kept that shop open until I was ready to leave 1.5 hours later. It was very evident to me that they kept the shop open for us until we were done. They walked us all out with smiles on their faces as they closed their shop.

I had such a terrible experience at a different shop that day. The L&H Bridal staff took those extra, unnecessary, but much appreciated steps, to make it an experience that every bride dreams of. For all future brides, I cannot recommend this bridal shop more!!! They are absolutely wonderful. I would give them 1,000,000 stars if I could! It was the extra mile and the extra TLC that led me to my decision to say yes to the dress with L&H Bridal!

Sent on 10/02/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Jennifer, Thank You for the most wondeful review on Annette and L&H Bridal! We love reading reviews about our brides's experiences with our staff. We couldn't be happier to read how Annette treated you and your party while finding you your special dress!!!

Shinelle · Married on 09/22/2018

I was greeted with a friendly smile! I was properly cared for and given superior service when searching for my dress. When finding the dress, I was celebrated. When it was time for delivery date follow they kept a consistent open line of communication via email. Overall great place! Great service!

Sent on 03/24/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you Shinelle for the kind words and great review! We are so thrilled to read about your great experiences with us!

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2018

Annette was amazing! She worked to squeeze me into her schedule with little notice and helped me find the perfect dress

Sent on 08/11/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Kristen, Thank You for the great review! Love to read how Annette help find you, your perfect dress!!

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Experience. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Valerie for the great review!

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Tara did an amazing job of honing in on exactly what I wanted. The first dress she pulled was the one, after trying on probably 20 other dresses elsewhere! I can't wait to go back for my fittings.

Sent on 10/10/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Meghan for the great review! We love that after going to so many boutiques, Tara helped you fin the one dress you were looking for!!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/29/2018

I knew when I entered the store I would find my dress! Customer service was excellent and the experience was something I never felt from my previous experiences with finding my dress. I told Annette what I was looking for and she found my dream dress!

Sent on 02/24/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Olivia for the wonderful review on Annette & L&H Bridal! We are so thrilled to read about how well you were treated while finding your dream dress!

Moira · Married on 07/27/2018

I had such a wonderful experience with l&h. I was so happy with the serivce and the experience was amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Moira for the wonderful review! We loved reading how happy you were with our service while finding your wedding dress!

Dulci · Married on 07/20/2018

I had a great and stress-free experience with L&H Bridal. Annette Capaldi, Barbara Colsher, and the lady who made the changes on my gown (unfortunately I can't remember her name) were all very professional. I was very happy with my dress =)

Sent on 08/15/2018

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Dulci for the wonderful review! I will pass your kind words onto Annette, Barbara & Lucia!

Kathy · Married on 06/09/2018

From the time my daughter and I walked in to the L&H store in Doyestown spur-of-the-moment on a very rainy, cold late afternoon to find a mother-of-the-bride dress for me, we felt as if we were the most important customers in the world. As it happened, Krystyne told us that other appointments that day had cancelled because of the weather, so we really were the only customers in the store the entire time we were there. Krystyne was wonderful everytime we went - from that day when I found the perfect dress to the two fittings I had after the purchase. She always made me feel like I was a queen and that I was beautiful in the dress! I had no idea that the seamstress, Lucy, is the owner of L&H - she was so interesting, fun and easy to talk to - twice, she just pulled up a chair to sit in while she chatted with us after she altered my dress both times and when my daughter went to the Philadelphia store to have her wedding dress altered. It was wonderful that although my daughter didn't buy her dress from L&H, Lucy still made the alterations (for a fee, of course). I would highly recommend L&H for the attention Krystyne and Lucy paid us as well as for the high quality dresses.

Cindy · Married on 05/19/2018

The staff at L&H made me feel very comfortable, and they had an amazingly large selection. It was the only place I was compelled to go back again and I found my dream dress on a second visit!

Sent on 08/24/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Cindy, Thank You for the great review! We are so happy your original experience with us compelled you to come back for a second time to find your dream dress!

Rhiannon · Married on 05/11/2018

Fantastic experience! Would recommend to anyone shopping for a wedding dress!

Sent on 08/12/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Rhiannon, Thank You for the kind words. We are thrilled to read that you had such a fantastic experience with L&H!!

May · Married on 04/28/2018

I went to the store without an appointment and the owner helped me herself. She was so helpful, I told her I wanted something flowing for a mother of groom gown and while I tried on several, the first gown she showed me was perfect!

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You May for the wonderful review! Love that Lucia was able to help you find a perfect dress for the wedding!!!

Melissa · Married on 03/07/2018

Great experience! It was so much easier that I didn't have to look through all of the gowns myself and they picked gowns for me based on what I was looking for. Highly recommended!

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Melissa, Thanks for the great review! So happy we were able to pick out dresses that you really liked!

Kelli · Married on 12/31/2017

I loved my experience at L&H thus far. I am getting married on 12/31/2017 and got my dress on 11/5/2016. I've had multiple friends go through L&H for their wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses and had a vey positive experience. The girls at L&H are so nice and helpful and there is so much variety to choose from. I'm excited for my dress to come in so I can go see it again!

Sent on 12/10/2016

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Kelli, Thank You for the wonderful review. We are very happy to read about your positive experience and its our goal to have you feel the same way throughout your whole wedding preparations.

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

I was one of the Alfred Angelo brides who was lucky enough to get my hands on a sample dress, however it needed some love, as did my mom's dress. We called L & H and they couldn't have been more lovely. Even though we didn't purchase our dresses there, they were sympathetic to the nonsense we went through and wanted to make sure we looked and felt beautiful for my special day. I can't recommend them enough, and I wish we started our search there in the first place!

Sent on 12/07/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

Thank You Nicole for the wonderful review! We are so happy that were able to help you with your situation and that everything turned out so well! That was your special time and you deserved the best!

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

After going to a few bridal shops, I finally called L&H Bridal. When I arrived, with my mom and godmother, for my appointment we walked in and was greeted by the receptionist, who was very nice. She told us that they would be with us shortly. The customer before me ran a little over her appointment into mine, which was fine things happens. We were then greeted by Annette, she showed us to the upstairs asked for what I was looking for and price range. I told her what styles I like but also open minded for any suggestions she had. She started pulling dresses, all beautiful, and I started to try them on. After about 5 to 6 dresses, the last dress was the one! As Annette laced up the back I knew it. I walked out and everyone agreed. She also picked out some veils to make it more realistic. We had to go a little over our budget but she worked with us. Annette was awesome! Made me feel comfortable, I wasn’t rushed since our appointment started late or pressured. I am so happy that that I went to L&H Bridal. I can't thank Annette and the L&H Bridal Team enough for such a great experience. I can't wait for my dress to arrive and start alterations. I would highly recommend L&H Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2017

L&H BRIDAL's reply:

WOW! Thank You Megan! Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and detailed review. We are so happy that Annette gave you the experience that you deserve!