7300 Old York Road Suite 215, Elkins Park, PA 19027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.)

Helping to carry on our Korean heritage from generation to generation is a real passion for us. With everything we do, we aim to bring authenticity into our work. We keep the tradition alive while using current styles and trends - making sure that the entire process is enjoyable for all.

Each year, we re-evaluate our work, process, and program and make continuous improvements. We strive to give 110% to all of our clients!

We are a mother-daughter team and proud to be a third generation family business. We hope to extend our love to all of those who come through our doors!

PAEBAEK
Korean Wedding Ceremony

For over 30 years, we have been providing Paebaek services. Naturally, as time passed, we continually made needed additions and improvements for our clients. Our Paebaek service has never been better and is continuing to improve with each year. Use our expertise to make your Paebaek experience the best you ever had! From our handmade food to our fabulous set up, you and your guests will enjoy a taste of the Korean culture in a memorable way. Whether you choose one of our full-service packages or rentals, we promise that you will forever cherish the memories you made with us at BDK MINT.

There are several package from which to choose, two of which include hosting of the Paebaek ceremony in English and/or Korean, set up of the Paebaek stage, dressing the bride and groom, and clean up of the stage afterward. The remaining packages are available as rentals. Our services are offered to our clients in the Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and northern Maryland areas. Please contact us for additional locations.

For more information, please call 215-782-2222 or email us at info@bdkmint.com.

HANBOK
Korean Traditional Custom Outfits

Our hanboks are all handmade and designed by our CEO/Creative Chief, Jeoung Kim since 1985. Each hanbok is created to flatter the body figure of the person wearing it. Please visit our website for more information: http://www.bdkmint.com.

INTERIOR
Bedding + Furniture by Flou

We are proud to offer top quality bedding and furniture. Use our online gift registry service to start your new home! Visit http://www.bdkmint.com for more information.

Follow BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) on

Paebaek traveling services
untitled 2 01

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

63 Reviews for BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.)

BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 1
BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 2
BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 3
BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 4
BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 5

Lusia Yu · Married on 10/12/2019

Easy Planning and Super Fun

I got married in October and was super stressed and nervous about paebaek because I didn’t really know what it entailed and how to incorporate it in the wedding. Jessica at BDK was very informative and made things super easy as she gave structure and recommendations to the process. We opened paebaek up to our guest after cocktail hour and everyone loved it (us included)! Jessica emcee-ed the paebaek and definitely energized the guests and made this ceremony super fun and enjoyable for everyone. If you plan to have a paebaek, I highly recommend BDK to provide the service!

BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 6
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Johanna · Married on 09/28/2019

What a dream

Jessica and Sylvia were THE BEST. I cannot rave enough about their professionalism, quality of customer service, expertise, friendliness, and agility. I was the type of bride to be that was indecisive and all over the place to put it bluntly. But Jessica handled our communications well, promptly, and so professionally. When we met in person she and Sylvia got right to what they do best, letting me relax and enjoy my time with my family and friends. I had so much fun getting ready with them, and my family and fiancés family (who are not korean) LOVED the ceremony. My fiancé and I were surprised at just how much we loved having our family members participate and be involved in the merging of our two families. Jessica was a killer MC catering to the Korean speakers in the room as well as the non korean speakers. By the end of Friday, we felt like the weekend couldn’t get even better (it did obviously but BDK raised the bar IMMENSELY. If you are on the fence about doing a paebaek, JUST DO IT. You will not regret it one bit. It’s an amazing memory now not just for us but for our friends and family too. Last note - we did our paebaek during our rehearsal dinner. This worked out great because everyone got excited about the rest of the festivities the next day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BDK MINT!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Glory

Glory Kim · Married on 09/27/2019

Don't look anywhere else, BDK | mint is who you're looking for.

I can't even begin to explain how great of an experience I had with BDK | mint. I got hanboks through them and had a Korean Ceremony through them. When it came to designing a custom hanbok, they didn't mind explaining things over and over again with the questions I had, and they are very knowledgable about traditional vs. modern looks, and what color combinations work and don't work. The hanboks were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and extremely high quality, handled with so much love and care.

Don't even get me started with the Paebaek experience. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without having one! Jessica is so bright and so knowledgable about Korean culture but VERY comfortable to talk to and be around if you're not super in-touch with your Korean culture. She is passionate, fun, respectful, and you can tell she really loves what she does. She is not shy in front of a crowd and she's very pleasant to be around with a huge smile on her face! Sylvia is also just as pleasant to be around and very gentle when helping out with dressing you and helping you bow if you need assistance!

I personally made a video about me and my husband's experience with BDK | mint. If you type BDK mint in YouTube and see the title, "Our Korean Wedding Ceremony" you will see our experience and hopefully you can see for yourself how amazing it was. Don't look anywhere else! BDK | mint is the way to go. Your guests will be VERY wowed!

BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) 7
    Sent on 10/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Customary Attire
    Hair Accessories

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

Many korean couples shy away from doing a proper paebaek ceremony because of the language barrier and worried their guests will be bored or not understand the tradition. This is where Bidulki Judan comes in. Jessica is professional, punctual, and speaks Korean and English fluently. She gives a great introduction to the Korean Paebaek ceremony and also makes it fun for guests to watch. Their backdrop and rentals are beautiful and their outfits are amazing too. The store also sells custom made Korean Hanboks and sister store Mint has fabulous bedding and furniture.

• 7300 Old York Road, Suite 215 Elkins Park, 19027 See on map
    www.bdkmint.com Sun. 11AM to 6PM Mon. 10AM to 8PM Tue. 10AM to 8PM Wed. 12:30PM to 8PM Thu. 10AM to 8PM Fri. 10AM to 8PM Sat. 10AM to 8PM