1218 Spruce Street Suite 1, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About Philadelphia Bridal Company

Thank you for visiting the Philadelphia Bridal Company!

Our goal is to make your wedding experience the most memorable occasion of your life. Here in our cozy Midtown village location, we offer a personalized one-on-one consultation with a Bridal Expert to assist you in discovering your perfect wedding gown!

We showcase fabulous formal wear to outfit the bride and her wedding party!

Congratulations all Brides-to-be, we are looking forward to meeting you!

lambina
memberbaoawax
pbc logo

9 Reviews for Philadelphia Bridal Company

Samy · Married on 04/28/2018

I had an excellent session with Ashley. She did a great job listening and pulled dresses I normally wouldn't think of on my own. She also took the time to answer my hundreds of questions patiently. It was also a huge plus to have the whole space to myself!

Nancy · Married on 09/25/2016

I recently just got married and Philadelphia Bridal Company (PBC) was the best of the best! After checking out 4 bridal shops over a span of a month, I started to lose hope that I would find THE DRESS. I remember before I stepped into PBC, I said to my sister, if I do not find my dress here I'm taking a long break! Well as soon as I walked in, I loved the atmosphere at this little boutique- think of yourself in a fancy big walk in closet with a damask theme. Ashley, the owner, is so sweet and welcoming that I felt comfortable within 5 minutes of meeting her. She really listened and respected what I liked and did not like while making her own suggestions. Ashley has great style and an amazing eye for what looks good on you! The first dress she put me in was IT, while I tried on other dresses afterwards...we just went right back to the first one. The best part is you have the store to yourself and the consultant for one whole hour so Ashley took her time helping me put on the dresses. I cannot thank Ashley enough for all her help finding me my dress but also working with my budget. She went above and beyond! Also Alice altered my dress fabulously! It fit me like a glove and I never had to keep pulling my dress up since it was strapless. She was also really sweet and patience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place!

I bought my wedding dress as a sample from Philadelphia Bridal, and really enjoyed the experience! It's a small shop, but I had plenty of room to try on and fall in love with a large dress with a long train. I ended up liking it better than some of the larger salons I visited because you have the place to yourself and the staff there (I worked with Shannon) really focus on you. I found their inventory very diverse--I tried on several dresses that were all very different and really loved a bunch of them. I found the most dresses to seriously consider here. However, nothing compared to when I tried on my dress and saw myself in the mirror for the first time. I may have uttered an expletive.

I told them I'd just started looking and wasn't ready to buy, and didn't feel pressured. Finally, after I realizing that dress was far and away my favorite, they were nice and didn't make me feel awkward at all when I inquired about buying a sample. The owner and sales clerk were very responsive and reassured me that the sample was exactly the size they would have ordered for me anyway, and that they'd be happy to sell it to me. I ended up buying that dress as a sample and it was in pristine condition. I saw another review saying they only have size 6 dresses--I don't know if they've since gotten larger samples. I was a street size 8-10 (aka bridal size 10 bajillion) when I was trying on dresses and a good number of those had to be clipped.

Philadelphia Bridal Company FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months, 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Velvet Sky Bakery
    Velvet Sky Bakery Wedding Cakes

Ashley is INCREDIBLE to work with!! Her boutique, in the heart of Philadelphia, is gorgeous, intimate and offers beautiful selections for her new brides. She's amazingly talented, professional and organized. We're always happy to hear our customers saying they've come from Philadelphia Bridal Co. -- we know they're in great hands!

• 1218 Spruce Street, Suite 1 Philadelphia, PA 19107 See on map
    2672395443 (Fax Number)
    Tues-Sat: 11am - 6pm *Reservation required* Sun & Mon: Accomodations can be made with advance notice