Philadelphia Bridal Company Reviews

9 | Philadelphia, PA

9 Reviews for Philadelphia Bridal Company

9 Philadelphia Bridal Company Reviews

Samy · Married on 04/28/2018

I had an excellent session with Ashley. She did a great job listening and pulled dresses I normally wouldn't think of on my own. She also took the time to answer my hundreds of questions patiently. It was also a huge plus to have the whole space to myself!

Nancy · Married on 09/25/2016

I recently just got married and Philadelphia Bridal Company (PBC) was the best of the best! After checking out 4 bridal shops over a span of a month, I started to lose hope that I would find THE DRESS. I remember before I stepped into PBC, I said to my sister, if I do not find my dress here I'm taking a long break! Well as soon as I walked in, I loved the atmosphere at this little boutique- think of yourself in a fancy big walk in closet with a damask theme. Ashley, the owner, is so sweet and welcoming that I felt comfortable within 5 minutes of meeting her. She really listened and respected what I liked and did not like while making her own suggestions. Ashley has great style and an amazing eye for what looks good on you! The first dress she put me in was IT, while I tried on other dresses afterwards...we just went right back to the first one. The best part is you have the store to yourself and the consultant for one whole hour so Ashley took her time helping me put on the dresses. I cannot thank Ashley enough for all her help finding me my dress but also working with my budget. She went above and beyond! Also Alice altered my dress fabulously! It fit me like a glove and I never had to keep pulling my dress up since it was strapless. She was also really sweet and patience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place!

I bought my wedding dress as a sample from Philadelphia Bridal, and really enjoyed the experience! It's a small shop, but I had plenty of room to try on and fall in love with a large dress with a long train. I ended up liking it better than some of the larger salons I visited because you have the place to yourself and the staff there (I worked with Shannon) really focus on you. I found their inventory very diverse--I tried on several dresses that were all very different and really loved a bunch of them. I found the most dresses to seriously consider here. However, nothing compared to when I tried on my dress and saw myself in the mirror for the first time. I may have uttered an expletive.

I told them I'd just started looking and wasn't ready to buy, and didn't feel pressured. Finally, after I realizing that dress was far and away my favorite, they were nice and didn't make me feel awkward at all when I inquired about buying a sample. The owner and sales clerk were very responsive and reassured me that the sample was exactly the size they would have ordered for me anyway, and that they'd be happy to sell it to me. I ended up buying that dress as a sample and it was in pristine condition. I saw another review saying they only have size 6 dresses--I don't know if they've since gotten larger samples. I was a street size 8-10 (aka bridal size 10 bajillion) when I was trying on dresses and a good number of those had to be clipped.

Lindsay · Married on 09/19/2015

I love Philadelphia Bridal Company. I came here several times to find my dress, and had a wonderful experience every time. The shop is super cute and the staff is amazing. Ashley was very helpful. I Highly recommend!

• User4419987 · 2+ years ago

This place is fabulous! I wasn't sure what I wanted for my wedding and the staff really helped me find what I loved. They are super patient and very sweet. I highly recommend coming here!

Absolutely in LOVE with the styles here! My wedding is a little far off so I was pretty open to dress styles and they have pretty much everything. I went into check out the new Cristiano Lucci line that my Mom was freaking out about, although STUNNING, I've definitely fallen head over heals for the Allures lacey, form fitted dress. Don't think I would have been able to make the change from a ballgown, Cinderella dress, if it wasn't for the owner suggesting to me how great the shape would look. She even pulled it right off the window display to get me into it! I felt like a princess too! With the entire store to myself and the owner ( a young fashionista herself) right there to help me through the whole process!

I love this boutique! It was so stressful for me to make a decision on THE gown to walk down the aisle, but my decision to come here was the best I made! When you make an appointment you get the whole store to yourself and get to sit with the owner who is so sweet and really helped me to find the perfect silhouette for my body. I honestly had the best time and the easiest time deciding on my gown! Ask for Ashley, she rocks!

3.2
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

I will start by saying that we only used this company for tux rentals - NOT bridal gowns so I cannot comment on those services-, and that Ashley and her team were extremely responsive and made sure that every issue we had was resolved in time for our wedding. That being said, we had a large number of problems with the rental tuxes we received just a few days before our wedding. The tuxes arrived a day later than we were originally told, and 8 of 9 tuxes were wrong - from some of the tie colors and tie styles to the sizes of the various garments (some sizes were so off that they were unwearable). It seemed to be issues with both initial measurements as well as data entry, even though all of our wedding party went out of their way to meet at the store to be measured in person (something we were told would help assure the sizes were accurate). As noted, everything was corrected and we were over-nighted replacement garments for all of our groomsmen (although had to travel back to the store to pick them up), but it was a HUGE headache to deal with the night before our rehearsal dinner and with just days to go before our wedding.

0.2
      0.0
      0.0
      0.5

Do not go here! I just had a terrible experience here. The place is dirty, super small and the staff are borderline clueless and not professional at all. And, if you're over a size 6, nothing will fit you bc they only have sample size 6 - and they don't even help you get into your dress. The owner even told me that most girls (over a size 6) who come in just hold the dress up to them to decide, they don't need to try it on -- am I buying an apron or a dress!! Save your time and avoid this place!