657 North 13th Street, Suite C101, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Silk Bridal Easton

​Silk Bridal Easton is a boutique with years of experience and award winning customer service focused on unique and beautiful bridal gowns. Founded in 2015 as Christina's Bridal we recently moved to the historic Simon Silk Mill and changed our name to reflect this amazing and historic location. We still have the same staff, owner and service! We feature a selection of wedding dresses from the finest designers in a showroom rich in variety. Many of our designers are either exclusive to us or offered with a limited distribution, meaning they are not found in every store in town. Our dresses are available to special order and also purchase directly off the rack.

We also carry bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes and other accessories. At Silk Bridal Easton, our aim is not only to help you find your dream dress, but to offer you a fun and relaxing time doing so. We love our brides!

Silk Bridal Easton offers a personalized, enjoyable shopping experience with curated product lines supported by knowledgeable stylists.

We are 'By Appointment,' so contact us today to set up your bridal appointment!

Follow Silk Bridal Easton on

Silk Bridal Easton 5
Silk Bridal Easton 6
Silk Bridal Easton 7

Rachel · Getting married on 10/10/2020

As soon as I walked into Christina's Bridal, I was welcomed immediately, and the atmosphere was perfect. The woman helping me was so personable and got to know me prior to the appointment, so she would know my style and personality. When I arrived, she had chosen several dresses she thought would suit me. She was spot on. As soon as I thought I narrowed down my choices between two dresses, she had one more to pull off the rack. She thought on the spot and tried to ensure I found the perfect dress, even though I loved the two I had. This dress was a slight mix between the two dresses I had been stuck between, which made it the winner. The entire experience was wonderful!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Sarina

Sarina Kocher · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My experience at Silk Bridal was nothing less than incredible!

I am oh so grateful that my friend told me about Silk Bridal. I had an amazing experience, and found exactly what I wanted! Chris was the gentleman who helped me and he was hands down the best! Nearly EVERY dress he pulled was exactly what I described and I fell in love with all of them. He made my decision very difficult, but that speaks to his knowledge in this industry. Thank you for making this once-in-a-lifetime experience fun and memorable!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Silk Bridal Easton 8
  • Juliana

Juliana · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous dresses

They had a huge selection of dresses. They were beautiful. A lot of dresses I found on Pinterest, they had a dress similar to it or the same.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Silk Bridal Easton FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months