Silk Bridal Easton Reviews

63 | Easton, PA

63 Reviews for Silk Bridal Easton

• Elena

Elena M. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Experience with Chris!

I had a great experience at Silk Bridal and found an amazing dress! Chris was my consultant and he was so helpful. He really listened to what I was saying and pulled dresses that were what I was looking for. I wasn't ready to make a decision right away so I thought about it over night, then called the team at Silk the next afternoon to see the dress one more time and they got me in right away! They were all friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely excited that I had found my dress. I can't wait for it to come in so I can put it on again!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Outstanding

Loved my wedding dress shopping experience with Silk Bridal. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Bridal Experience

Silk Bridal was the best bridal boutique experience I had throughout my entire wedding planning process. The shop itself is so beautiful and has a comfortable chic feel to it as soon as you walk in. Once I was shown my fitting room, we started trying on dresses and the woman who was paired with me actually listened to my feelings and helped pick out my dream wedding gown. All of the staff at Silk are awesome and supportive. I had my BEST DAY EVER because I was blessed to find my dream dress from Silk! 100000% recommended to every bride. Their selections of dresses are AMAZING.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2020

As soon as I walked into Christina's Bridal, I was welcomed immediately, and the atmosphere was perfect. The woman helping me was so personable and got to know me prior to the appointment, so she would know my style and personality. When I arrived, she had chosen several dresses she thought would suit me. She was spot on. As soon as I thought I narrowed down my choices between two dresses, she had one more to pull off the rack. She thought on the spot and tried to ensure I found the perfect dress, even though I loved the two I had. This dress was a slight mix between the two dresses I had been stuck between, which made it the winner. The entire experience was wonderful!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing selection!

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress at Silk Bridal! I told them exactly the style dress I was looking for and found the perfect dress for me! Silk bridal also has the most beautiful selection of bridesmaid dresses and unique colors! Their staff was so friendly, easy to work with and respectful! Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress for my special day!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Mish

Mish E. · Married on 09/05/2020

Small shop with BIG options!

I sought out Silk knowing they had an excellent reputation in their previous life-Christina's Bridal, so I was excited to see the new digs. The size of the shop appears small, and I mean this in a complimentary way, that it's cozy and welcoming, but it has BIG things. The choices in gowns were out of this world. Bella, my consultant, did an amazing job helping me narrow down to my dream dress- in ONE appointment. I was shocked! After my wedding date I got auto emails reminding me of cleaning, preservation, etc. which I really appreciated!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Natasha C. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Bridal Shop!

Silk Bridal was fantastic! They have options for every budget and the empliyees are very kind, attentive, and truly have a passion for brides/weddings! I found my perfect dress here and the seamstress, Cindy, was so fantastic as well! They work hard to make your vision a reality and within your budget as well. It's also great to know you are supporting a local business!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Catherine M. · Married on 02/22/2020

What a great experience!

I purchased my dress from Silk Bridal and had the most amazing experience. The salon is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. I absolutely love my dress and even had custom sleeves added to better fit my vision. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Sarina

Sarina K. · Married on 10/12/2019

My experience at Silk Bridal was nothing less than incredible!

I am oh so grateful that my friend told me about Silk Bridal. I had an amazing experience, and found exactly what I wanted! Chris was the gentleman who helped me and he was hands down the best! Nearly EVERY dress he pulled was exactly what I described and I fell in love with all of them. He made my decision very difficult, but that speaks to his knowledge in this industry. Thank you for making this once-in-a-lifetime experience fun and memorable!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2019

Fantastic!

I had a wonderful experience at Silk Bridal. I met with Chris at first and he was amazing. So warm and attentive. I also had a fantastic experience with two of the seamstresses. When my one seamstress was out of town due to an emergency during my last fitting, the other seamstress made time for me and did last minute alterations. Thank you Silk Bridal!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Lindsay! It was such a pleasure working with you! Can't wait to see photos! :)
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding Bridal Experience

Best choice going to Silk Bridal for my wedding dress. Helpful and knowledgeable staff, very flexible hours, and extremely accommodating with my whole family and bridal party. Wonderful overall bridal experience!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous dresses

They had a huge selection of dresses. They were beautiful. A lot of dresses I found on Pinterest, they had a dress similar to it or the same.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle F. · Married on 09/07/2019

The best dresses out there!!!

I loved going to Silk Bridal to select my gown. Mind you this was my second gown, the first one I didn't like anymore and I gave Chris at Silk Bridal a difficult challenge: to find me a budget friendly gown I would love to wear for my wedding oh and it was April ahead of my September wedding. Chris delivered of course, he is the very best! I found my amazing gown and my veil at Silk for a good price and I felt absolutely amazing. Thank you Chris!!! You are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie T. · Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience

Beautiful location, EXTREMELY friendly staff, and great selection of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Doggyluva76

Doggyluva76 · Married on 07/06/2019

Friendly, knowledgeable, flexible

My experience from the first phone call to the final fitting and gown preservation could not have been any better! When booking my first appointment at their previous location, they were very informative on the process and what to expect. Chris, my consultant, was absolutely amazing and completely understanding when it came down to my first wedding dress shopping appointment/experience ever! I probably tried on more dresses than I should’ve, but Chris really did care about finding me the perfect dress. His advice and opinions were extremely helpful since it is an overwhelming process. Of course, being an indecisive and somewhat particular bride-to-be, I did have to go home and think about the top 2 dresses. Thankfully, Chris was very understanding and did not push me in any way to get a dress that first appointment. I did come back a week or two later to see the top 2 dresses and finally choose the dress that I wore for my wedding!
    By the time I needed alterations, I had moved to another state, but they were still able to accommodate my limited schedule. The alterations were done by (insert name) at their new location. She was very knowledgable and already anticipated what I wanted/needed altered. (Insert name) did an amazing job, the dress fit me so well and was very comfortable to wear on the day of the wedding! The whole experience was amazing and seamless even with them relocating to their amazing new space!
    100% recommend Easton Bridal, Chris was the best and they have an amazing selection of styles for affordable prices!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Victoria · Married on 06/29/2019

The staff at Christina’s Bridal was amazing! I was so anxious about trying in dresses and if I would find the right one. Starting with Emily’s phone call interview, she made me feel so comfortable and dispelled a lot of my concerns! Then the big day of trying in dresses with Chris was AMAZING!!! He made me feel so comfortable and explained everything step by step so I was not so anxious. We tried on every style dress so I knew what silhouette was best for my body. Then he pulled THE dress...he dolled me up and did some magic with lighting and...it was AMAZING. I cannot thank the Christina’s Bridal team enough for helping me find the dress and lowering my anxiety of finding the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2019

Christina’s Bridal

Loved Christina’s Bridal. The dress was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 05/25/2019

The absolute best bridal shop!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this bridal shop! Chris was my consultant and was so attentive, relaxed, and knowledgeable as he selected gowns for me to try on. He knew exactly what I wanted after I showed him one photo and described details I did and did not like- he got my dream dress on the second try! The shop overall is beautiful and inviting, and also has wonderful seamstresses. You must make an appointment here- you won't be disappointed at all!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Cristina P. · Married on 05/21/2019

Yes to the dress

The whole experience was wonderful. Chris made it fun and he was so helpful. Cindi the seamstress is so sweet and so good at what she does. Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney B. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Silk Bridal was absolutely amazing! They truly made finding my dress such a memorable experience! They are super helpful, professional and extremely friendly! My dress was the 4th one I tried on!! All because they Took the time to pick out some dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and even encouraged me to try on some things I never thought I would! In the end the my dress was everything I hoped it’d be and more all because of them! my bridesmaids were able to get there dresses there at a discount which was wonderful! Highly recommend !!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

AMAZING-Start to Finish!!!

Where do I even begin? Searching for the perfect dress was something I had always looked forward to, even before I was engaged. (Shocking, right?) When we began to plan our wedding, I was so excited to finally go dress shopping. However, I was not fully prepared for all of the overwhelming feelings that come with it. I had recently lost my father to cancer, as well as lost 95 lbs… and was a completely different person on the inside & outside. I needed someone to be patient and help me see the beauty in my “new” body. I had been to two other bridal salons in the area where I left confused, and pressured to purchase dresses that I just did not love. I needed personalized service, and that is just what I got.

I was like every newly engaged female, on Pinterest, pinning away all the beautiful dresses that peeked my interest. This is where I realized I was in love with many Essence of Australia and Stella York designs… so I needed to find a local vendor, which lead me to Silk Bridal. I love that you are able to schedule appointments online, especially with my work schedule and my bridal party/in-laws/mother ALL living out of state, I was able to select a date that worked for us ALL… ALL 7 of us!!! I was so excited to book my appointment, but soon after booking, I received a call from Chrissy the owner that they would be closed on the day of my scheduled appointment for an upcoming bridal show. The computer had a glitch and I should have never been able to make an appointment in the first place. I was crushed, because trying to wrangle 7 women from 4 different state was A LOT, and I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to make it work! Chrissy just took it in stride and offered for us to come in after normal business hours the night before the show, allowing her time to still give me a personalized appointment and also give her staff time to prepare for the bridal show. I was SO EXCITED and RELIEVED! I also used this opportunity to surprise my girls and upgraded to have a champagne and cupcake appointment (TOTALLY WORTH IT TO SEE THEIR FACES)…

Emily was my stylist, and I was beyond impressed. Even before you arrive, you fill out a questionnaire and they link to your Pinterest board to start setting dresses aside for you to begin trying on right away. Emily was so patient, and kind to not only me but also EVERY woman that was there that day. She not only listened to them, but also made sure to listen to what I wanted/liked/disliked. She noticed I kept looking at a dress but never picking it, scared the sample size would not even fit over my hips… But after trying 5 beautiful dresses on with no resounding “YES” Emily pulled the beauty I had been eyeing the entire appointment and convinced me to try it on. Coming out of the dressing room, the entire group of women were silent, so I was unsure as I had yet to see it on me. Finally looking in the mirror, I realized this was MY DRESS, and the tears flew. All I could think about was “I wish my dad was here to see me it.”

It was not my size but Emily made sure it was pinned so I could see what it would look like when it was my size; and it was exactly what I was not originally looking for. Even though the dress spoke to me the entire time I was in the salon, I would have never even took it off the rack and tried it on if it was not for her. The Stella York gown I selected, was meant to be mine… I didn’t realize until checking out and putting the order in that my dress had a much more sentimental meaning behind it. My dress model number was 6119, which just happened to be the same pick 4 number my dad played in the lottery everyday up until he passed. I know we stayed longer than we should have, and probably were a lot to handle but I had never felt more special than I did that day in the bridal salon.

It was such an easy process, from getting my gown to finally wearing my gown on our wedding day. The location of the salon may have changed, moving from Downtown Easton to the Silk Mill, but the level of service remained the same: FLAWLESS. My (now) husband just so happens to own a business in the office next door to the salon’s new location… something Chrissy and her team took seriously. Chrissy made sure she did not use my dress on a mannequin in the store displays (because Mike would randomly take a picture to send to me while trying to guess if one of them was THE dress I selected). She also made sure to keep me locked away in one of new STUNNING Bridal suites during my fittings to make sure he did not get a glimpse of me before wedding day!

I also got my niece’s flower girl dress from the salon, because it matched my dress perfectly (and had the most adorable American Girl doll mini replica dress to go with it). They were able to FaceTime my sister to make sure the measurements were right, seeing that we were ordering it via Wisconsin!!! I truly could not have asked for better service, and the salon is responsible for making me feel like a beautiful bride on the most important day of my life. I am forever grateful for ALL the staff at Silk Bridal for making this a time in my life I will never forget. I refer everyone I know to the salon, because I know they will treated not as just another bride, but as a member of the family!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 04/13/2019

Silk Bridal!

Silk bridal (formerly Christina’s bridal) in Easton is truly an awesome bridal shop! Everyone I worked with from Emily, Chris and Cindy (my seamstress), made me feel at ease with the process. Cindy even created a shawl herself for my mom for my wedding since we had so much trouble finding one. I purchased my gown, veil, fur shawl and earrings for my wedding day, along with shoes that were specially dyed blue. The prices for everything were very reasonable. Highly recommend silk bridal for your wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

In love from beginning to end

I don’t know where to start. I went to a number of places before coming here and the experience could not compare. I ended up at Silk bridal not really expecting to find anything as it was an hr away from where I live. Emily is one of the sweetest most helpful person you will meet here. This experience was such a delight. My heart fluttered and I instantly fell in love. My dress is beautiful. I knew I wanted a ball gown but we still went through process of illumination. I can’t say enough how amazing they were. Once I received my actually dress I was ecstatic! When it came time for alterations I could not meet their businesss hours so I was referred to Cindy a seamstress from their store to do them from her at home boutique. Another great experience working with her and my dress fit so well I’m the end. From beginning to end this was an amazing experience. They have beautiful gowns. Visit this boutique you won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Aurelia, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleaesure working with you :) Can't wait to see your photos!
  • Kirsty

Kirsty W. · Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing short of AMAZING

Cannot recommend this boutique enough! They made our wedding dress shopping such a special experience and made me feel like a princess during the entire experience. Their follow up emails, calls and texts added that extra special touch. HUGE THANK YOU to Christina and her team! XOXO

Sent on 11/02/2018

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

I went in wedding dress shopping very nervous and worried I wouldn't find what I like. Brittany was super sweet and really wanted to get my idea and picture of my dream wedding dress- mission accomplished! I had such a great experience and had such a great time with Brittany and my mom,Liz! I'm beyond thrilled with my dress and cannot believe I got one of the hardest parts of wedding planning crossed off my list. I'm beyond ecstatic to say "I do" to the love of my life in my dream dress. Thanks Brittany and Christina's Bridal!

Sent on 07/06/2017