Lindye Galloway Events

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindye was an absolute JOY to work with. She listened to my ideas and offered great styling advice. She also worked within my budget which was really important to me. She calmed my nerves countless times and made me feel comfortable leaving my BIG DAY in her hands. She was professional yet fun and allowed me to have a great time actually *ENJOYING* my wedding. She has a very soothing and relaxed personalty which is what you need around you in the months leading up to your wedding. I really appreciate everything she did for me! HIRE HER - you won't regret it! ;)

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Lindye was recommended to me by our wedding photographer (Gabriel Ryan Photography), as he thought our personalities would match well- he was right! After meeting her for the first time, I instantly knew she was a great fit for us. She is so creative, friendly, confident, cheery, and has a fantastic sense of style (in both the wedding and personal sense). Her advice and guidance throughout our wedding planning was so helpful. From running around to find the perfect fabric for our cake table and creating our escort card display (which was so creative!) to generating timelines and organizing both the small and large details, Lindye was one step ahead throughout the entire experience. Her sense of calm combines perfectly with her ability to handle tasks with efficiency and confidence. Not only was she a fantastic wedding planner, but she quickly became a valued friend. Needless to say, we love her!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin with this FABULOUS Lindye Galloway?

Let me first say that with Lindye as our wedding/design coordinator helped make the whole wedding process so enjoyable. While being a chaotic bride in nursing school, Lindye was able to bring ease to our list of to-do's, excitement with the details, and vision with designing our wedding. I loved being able to have confidence in Lindye to get things done and to get them done on time and with a high level of professionalism. For example, I loved that Lindye called all of our vendors the week of the wedding to make sure that everything was set in stone and to prevent those hiccups on the day of.

Lindye Galloway not only gets the job done, but she puts her whole heart and soul into her events. The many design pieces she helped put together for our wedding evoked everything we wanted...she listened and guided our vision.

-Hanna, Lindye Galloway Event's #1 Fan

• Wedding: 06/17/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even believe how much better life got during the wedding planning process once my fiancé (now wife) and I hired Lindye. We were initially trying to plan the wedding on our own so we could make it very personal and unique to us. But this lead us into an endless amount of sleepless nights and stress like we couldn't believe. If we could do it over again we would hire Lindye right off the bat. She met with us to understand our vision and hopes for the wedding. She created many amazingly stylish decor pieces and made the entire wedding day flawless!! We could not believe how unique each detail of our wedding was customized to us. Everything from vision, to decor, to coordination Lindye has it all and will meet all expectations.

• Wedding: 06/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindye Galloway and her Event Planning is the number one thing I would recommend to any bride leading up to her big day. She was not only reasonable and willing to work with my budget, she became a friend and a big support through everything. She was always confident, professional and willing to offer great ideas and honest suggestions without hesitation. I took comfort with her in charge, knowing she could handle any last minute calls/decisions. I am not one to volunteer feedback in an open forum, but I feel she deserves the recognition for her efforts and awesome attitude. THE BEST!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindye Galloway gets the hightest rating and my vote of approval for the services that she provided for both my family, husband & me on our wedding day & the time leading up to it.

The entire point of hiring a wedding coordinator is so that you can enjoy your day and not worry about the little things; this was exactly the experience that I had due to Lindye's attention to detail, go-getter attitude & realization about how very special your wedding day is. Every little detail was taken care of from timelines for vendors, dealing with guests, to having waters waiting in our limo at the time of our exit. How did she know we would be so thirsty? She just did...that is how amazing she is!

I would highly reccommend Lindye Galloway, as your wedding coordinator, for your wedding day, no matter how small or large the event. She helps create a memorable day & lets you experience all the joys of the day vs. all the stresses!

Loving,
Jillian & Chad Comeau
Married October 8, 2010

• Wedding: 10/08/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i know 5 stars accross the board is hard to believe, but seriously Lindye is ridiculously awesome at what she does.

Not once did I have any cause for concern knowing that Lindye was taking care of those last minute details. She was very flexible to work within my vision, but also so so so good to really help me double check certain traditions etc before tossing them out the window.

Lindye has total class and enthusiasm in her role as a coordinator. She handled the day of details with such sease and joy. I have seen people handle stressful situations with stress, Lindye does the complete oppisite. She smiles genuinely and manages whatever needs to be managed.

If you want to enjoy your day and actually interact and be a part of the wedding and reception stress free I HIGHLY reccomend Lindye. Two enthusiastic thumbs WAAAAAY up!

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindye was nothing short of fabulous! She went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect! She even jumped in and helped with last minute prep the night before the wedding, working her fingers to the bone helping with my DIY projects! The day after the wedding, my husband and I could not stop talking about how fabulous the event was...and we both agreed that we couldn't have pulled it off without Lindye Galloway!

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
949-939-6725
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire