Just Enough Events

4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I was so stressed and worried about my wedding. Once I hired Angie, my stress level decreased and my excitement about my wedding skyrocketed. I have had too many comments to count from guest who attended my wedding and reception that said, "The wedding was beautiful", "The reception hall looked amazing", "The food was delicious", and so much more. Angie helped make my wedding of my dreams come true. It was the best decision I made, when I decided to hire Angie and her staff.
Wedding: 10/11/2008
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just Enough Events did an exceptional job in working with us to plan and coordinate the wedding of our dreams. It was a sunrise wedding (6AM) and even with the early time, Just Enough Events was there to make sure that "no stone was left unturned." We were able to enjoy our wedding with little to no stress. Our wedding day was magical from the horse and carriage to the flowers and reception decorations.....thanks to Just Enough Events!
Just Enough Events responded with the following comments:
Stacey & Larry, thanks for the opportunity to sponsor such a beautiful event. We were a little concerned about the responsiveness of not only the vendors, but also the guests in reference to the early hour (you've got some dedicated friends and family!). But it all came out great...from you, Stacey coming down the road with your dad in the carriage, to the wonderful setting with you, Larry, waiting in tails, to the dove release, and then on to the reception. We wish you both a wonderful lifetime of memorable experiences, starting with the wedding of your dreams! Thanks again!
Wedding: 08/02/2008
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hi, I would like to say thank you so much for making my parents day special.
Everything was so beautiful and went very well. Thanks Again Sheila
Wedding: 01/25/2008
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just Enough Events did a great job for my wedding. I was very happy with my reception (table settings, flowers at reception, food, music, cake). Everything was beautiful.
Wedding: 09/15/2007
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning
 904-424-1227
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire