Crazy Cake Company

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lien is crazy talented! We met with her 8 months before our wedding for a cake tasting. She has a separate section of her house set up for her cake tasting room. The room was very stylish, and I could tell based on the room alone that she had the creative and artistic edge that I wanted from our cake baker. On the day of our wedding, the cake looked absolutely perfect and tasted amazing as well. Lien's customer service skills are also top-notch. She responds to e-mails very quickly and in a concise manner. Her professionalism gave me complete confidence that our cake would be awesome (which it was). I am so happy we chose Crazy Cake Company for our wedding!

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lien went out of her way to make our cakes exactly what we wanted, truly re-defining "custom" in my opinion! Unlike many others in the wedding industry, she was always responsive, available, and extremely professional. I know she put in extra time for one of our cakes that was particularly challenging from an artistic standpoint, and it really showed. The cakes were definitely the highlight of our reception.

• Wedding: 12/30/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Crazy Cake Co. to anyone who wants quality, service, dependability and someone who really cares about giving you exactly what you want. I was planning a casual wedding and was not at all sure what I wanted in terms of a cake. When I called Lien, she asked me several questions about what me and my future husband were like and what we wanted our wedding to be. From there she helped to narrow down what we might like. What she created suited our personalities and the overall vibe of the wedding perfectly. Once I placed the order, I had absolutely no concerns that she would follow-through and deliver exactly what we had talked about (something I can not say about all our vendors!) I literally did not feel I had to worry once with her. The best part were the rave reviews from our guests about how good the cake was (we got cupcakes). We ordered enough for each guest to have 1 1/2 cupcakes and we barely got to eat one each ourselves. They were a hit! I will definitely go to Crazy Cake Co. if I ever need a custom cake in the future.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crazy Cake Company (CCC) cakes are AMAZING! I had the pleasure of having other CCC cakes/cupcakes at other weddings and events. I've never been disappointed. The cakes are visually stimulating and artistic. The taste is to die for! For my own wedding, I had CCC in mind and after asking other brides who highly recommended them, it was a no brainer decision. I wish I could get married all over again just to have the cake! I also had an incredible groom's cake. People thought it was a real wine bottle and didn't believe it was a cake until we cut into it. You owe it to yourself to taste CCC's cakes.

• Wedding: 03/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE Lien! She was able to take the artwork from my invitations and adapt it into cake form with her own blend of magic. The end result was a visually stunning cake! And of course, the most delicious wedding cake my guests have ever had! Two years later, we are still talking (and drooling) about it.

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lien was excellent! Helpful, organized, and soooo creative!

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've worked with Crazy Cake Company on many occasions. I've ordered a beautiful novelty bridal shower cake, a groom’s cake, white chocolate wedding favors, and red velvet cupcakes for my birthday. My husband has also ordered a bouquet of personalized sugar cookies for me as a gift for Valentines Day. They were all amazing! Every order has been exceptional. My friends and family all agree that the quality, flavor, and detail are amazing. Lien is a great person to work with. I will continue to work with her for years to come. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 04/26/2008
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've used this vendor for 3-D cakes, sheet cakes, cupcakes, and tiered cakes; including my wedding cake, my kids birthday cakes, and my own birthday cupcake tower. The finished product is always such a masterpiece and tastes just as amazing as it looks. Lien is very professional, courteous, punctual, and easy to work with. Her prices beat out the competition, and her creativity is off the charts- basically, if you can think it up, she can make it happen! Amazing! I proudly recommend her to all of my friends and family. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 11/10/2007
916-849-9794
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire