Six Cents Events

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Six Cents Events (Nicole) was AWESOME!!!! From the 1st time my wife and I met with her we felt her Passion for her job...from all the pictures, samples of materials, list of venders and her hospitality was AWESOME!!!! Last night I was chatting with my wife and I said if we were to do all over again it...Six Cents Events is the way to go!!!! Nicole, THANK U!!! THANK U!!! THANK U!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
BLOG

Planning the event of your dreams...with change left over!

Six Cents Events is not your average event planning company. Based in Broward County, Nicole Penny and Six Cents Events have been helping brides and families all over South Florida make their dreams come true for 10 years. Whether it’s an intimate wedding for 30 or a fun and fanciful reception for 300, we can help you make it happen. Six Cents is always working hard to recreate many of the beautiful, high cost event trends in ways that the average client can afford. We work hard to keep clients on budget, direct them to great vendors and help them make their event stress free. We offer several different levels of service, from partial to full service, as well as a-la-carte assistance. Our company also prides itself on the ability to provide one-stop shopping for all your event needs. Let us do the leg work so that your event will be stress free. Every event is special to us and our goal is to treat your event like it was our very own. In the end, we not only hope to gain another client but a life-long friend.

We are happy to provide you with several levels of service including; day-of-event coordinating, full-service event coordinating, partial event coordinating and decor and floral design. Call us today, we are happy to find a type of service that will fit your budget needs!

+/- read less