Kelly Zhang Makeup | Hair Studio {Airbrush.Extension}

Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

{ PROMOTIONS }

*Free Airbrush Applications at your Trial Session.

*Free Hair Extension try out at your Trial Session.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SET UP YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY.

{ FACEBOOK US }

*For daily update, Wedding insprations, makeup ideas, hair styles.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONNCET WITH US.

{ AS SEEN US ON...}

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...I literally could go on and on for days about how fabulous Kelly and her team are. They are true masters at what they do and make any gal feel her absolute bridal best!
I actually worked with Miz Kelly on three occasions- once for my engagement party, once for my engagement photos, and, of course, for my wedding. We did a different look each time (low do, hair down, updo- respectively) and she nailed- NAILED- each one. I absolutely would not have changed a thing. Her makeup was flawless and stayed on the entire duration of each event. It never felt heavy or overdone- just classic and enhancing. Somehow she took my minimal direction and translated my image into reality. I always felt like we were on the same page. She was excellent at playing up my good features and equally talented at hiding the not-so-beautiful ones. In the week up to the wedding, I was stressed, didn't drink enough water and broke out all over my face. Despite the ginormous, Everest-sized zits, Kelly was able to make me feel great about myself and covered those suckers up skillfully. It was like they weren't even there. In addition, I have a LOT of hair (prob about an inch and a half diameter in a ponytail) and Kelly's low do and updo stayed in all night long for each event. She really knew how to structure the design so that it prevented pulling or headaches and still looked fabulous.
On the day of the wedding, Kelly brought an assistant, Denise, and she was fabulous! All of my girls were really happy with their hair and makeup! I definitely had a stunning bridal party!
As for professionalism- Kelly is about as legit as they come. Emails were answered promptly, she was always on time if not early, and hair and makeup on the wedding day ran on time (so important!). She's so genuine and every compliment she gives you seems so earnest and from the heart- even if you have any self esteem issues, Kelly has a way of making you feel like a super model! Seriously! I enjoyed every moment of being around her and my experience with Kelly was a complete joy! I highly, highly recommend her!

*oh, and just as a side note- Kelly is also incredibly talented with more mature faces. She did the makeup for my mother on two occasions (engagement party and wedding) and my mom looked absolutely fabulous. Sometimes, older women with too much makeup end up looking like they're trying too hard, but Kelly is a master at subtlety. My mom looked fresh, age-appropriate, and absolutely stunning. And she loves Kelly, too!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
626-710-4266
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards