Beautiful Brides By Veronica

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beautiful Brides By Veronica is a wedding hair styling and makeup company based in Los Angeles, California. Veronica Lane, the owner, has been working in the beauty industry for more than 20 years. She offers onsite wedding makeup and hair services throughout southern California and for destination weddings. Veronica works with a professional team of seasoned artists and is eager to collaborate with nearly weds to achieve their dream look. She has also been a licensed cosmetologist in California since 1992.
Experience
Veronica Lane is a full-time freelance makeup artist who established her own company in 1999. Prior to that, her career started by working for haircare company Sebastian International in the 1990s, teaching seasonal makeup collections as well as traveling around the United States and Canada. She has also worked on commercials, films, advertising, fashion shoots, red carpets, and more.
Beautiful Brides By Veronica offers onsite beauty services. The packages can also include consultations, group services, and more. Trials are available to determine the wedding style ahead of time, and the looks can include false lashes, airbrushing, contouring, natural applications, and dramatic styling.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kelsey O. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented and Kind Artist!

I had such an amazing experience with Veronica! She is an expert at what she does and was committed to achieving my vision. I love the way my makeup and hair turned out, and so did all of my bridesmaids, mom, MIL, and grandma! Most everyone wanted a more natural look with makeup and we had a variety of hairstyles - I did Hollywood waves and others did updos, had short hair, etc. Veronica works in the industry and has great colleagues and connections. She brought 3 additional artists with her on the day of my wedding and they were all fantastic. My favorite thing about Veronica is how down to earth and authentic she is. We had an easygoing and collaborative communication style and I felt like I was in great hands with her. HIGHLY recommend!!

Beautiful Brides By Veronica's reply:

Kelsey,
    You will always be a memorable Bride. I can only do my job well when I work with someone who knows what they want, you did.
    Your whole party and family made this a great experience for us.
    Truly thank you,
    Veronica
    Victoria Y. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing hair and makeup

Veronica was great! Super helpful in picking my vision with me. My makeup was natural exactly what I wanted and my hair stayed in place the majority of the time even though it was so hot! She also helped me with extensions, if was my first time using it! I would 100% recommend Veronica to others!!

Beautiful Brides By Veronica's reply:

Thank You Victoria. I am happy that you were happy and we didn't even have a trial preview look. Beautiful photo!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Amy & David
    68 photos · 08/18/2019

Poppy & Plum Events Poppy & Plum Events Wedding Planners

Veronica and her team were professional and easy to work with you! Our bride was very concerned about her hair & makeup being perfect, and Veronica was able to ease her anxiety while giving her great results! Thanks Veronica! I hope to work with you again soon :)

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90023
213-700-6926

Flexible Hours
Location of (Beautiful Brides By Veronica)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding