Beautiful Brides By Veronica

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beautiful Brides By Veronica Lane * Professional Makeup & Hair is a wedding hair styling and makeup company based in Los Angeles, California. Veronica Lane, the owner, has been part of the wedding makeup and hair styling industry for more than 20 years. She offers on-site wedding makeup and hair services throughout southern California as well as destination weddings. She works with a professional team of seasoned artists and looks forward to her next booking with you! She is also a licensed Cosmetologist from the State of California since 1992.

Experience
Veronica Lane is a full-time freelance makeup artist who established her own company in 1999. Prior to that, her career started by working for Sebastian International hair-care company in the 1990s, teaching seasonal makeup collections as well as traveling around the United States and Canada. She has also worked in production on commercials, films, advertising, fashion shoots, press junket and red carpets and more.

Veronica Lane * Professional Makeup & Hair offers on-site beauty services such as consultations, group discounts, group services, hair, and more. She also offers the following services:

• Airbrush Makeup, Contour, Natural to Dramatic Makeup
  • False eye lashes, singles and full strips available
  • Makeup trials
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Blowouts
  • Hair trial
  • Updos / Styling

Covid PPE:

Professional Makeup and Hair Artists have always maintained a clean and sanitary kit. In today's new Covid-19 world the standards have risen even more.

The makeup items shall remain closed while working with client, all brushes should either be in a container or closed brush belt and or plastic bags. Hair brushes will also be in bags or containers.

I use Makeup Sanitizing spray from Cinema Secrets for all my powder items, 99% alcohol to spray on my products as well. All liquid items are dispensed on a palette.

On my person I wear a mask and have a shield if client prefers. Hand sanitizer is available as well as wipes.

My main concern is that my clients feel confident in how we present our makeup / hair kits as well as ourselves.

Veronica Lane

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$30.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90.00

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

Alice L. Married on 09/04/2021

Veronica & team are awesome!

Veronica did my hair and makeup for my wedding in September 2021 and I couldn't be happier. She was great to work with from the start - she is responsive, communicative, and very easy going. The makeup and hair trial was great; Veronica took the time to review my inspo pics, discuss what I was looking for, and made me look beautiful. The perfect mix of glam and natural. She is also very helpful with options and suggestions, which was very much appreciated.
    Leading up to the wedding day, Veronica was very easy to get in touch with and communicative. I was confident in our plan and schedule. On the day of the wedding, Veronica was so great to work with (no stress for the bride). She had her team with her to do hair and makeup for 5 other ladies in my party. Her team is great and everyone was happy with their looks.

I highly recommend using Veronica and her team for your wedding day makeup and hair. One of my best vendors of the day!

Beautiful Brides By Veronica's reply:

Alice thank you for being so wonderful to work with! Your whole family and bridal party was so easy and I am so happy for you.
    Natalie Married on 07/25/2021

Veronica was great!

I decided to use Veronica because both my sister and cousin used her and both recommended her highly. Let me tell you, working with Veronica was great! I had an idea of what I wanted for my hair style but nothing concrete so I decided to do a trial with her. This was the best idea! I have long curly hair so figuring out how long it would take to style was very important to our day-of timeline. Along with my hair, she also did a make up trial. All of this was based on photos I’d taken off the internet. Days after the trial, Veronica and I shared notes on what worked and what didn’t and adjusted accordingly. She’s so flexible and easy going and was so very lovely to work with! My hair and make up looked amazing on my wedding day- and held up really well all day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

68 photos · 08/18/2019

Deals

Beautiful Brides By Veronica 1
Offer

Let's continue to let mom's know they are SPECIAL by adding them to your schedule of services

Makeup Only $50.00

Hair Only $50.00

Makeup & Hair $100.00

Must accompany a minimum booking of $500.00 in total services to add this special

Poppy & Plum Events Poppy & Plum Events Wedding Planners

Veronica and her team were professional and easy to work with you! Our bride was very concerned about her hair & makeup being perfect, and Veronica was able to ease her anxiety while giving her great results! Thanks Veronica! I hope to work with you again soon :)

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90023
213-261-0979

Flexible Hours
Location of (Beautiful Brides By Veronica)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding