Veil Of Grace

Newhall, CA View map

Veil Of Grace is a bridal airbrush makeup and hairstyling beauty team based in Santa Clarita, CA and Vista, CA. Our team of experienced, licensed professionals have been serving Southern California couples on location for over ten years. We are proud to offer long lasting airbrush makeup application, modern bridal hairstyling and bridal clip-in hair extensions for purchase. For more information regarding rates and availability, please check out our website. We look forward to meeting you!

Services Offered:

• Los Angeles
  • Orange County
  • Temecula
  • San Diego

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Kathy
    Kathy F. Married on 07/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Veil of Grace Is the one for your day!

Veil of Grace is the one to choose for your special day! Sydney helps make it all happen by always listening and creating ease. Tiffany, a talented and knowledgeable hair and makeup artist, added more joy to my son's wedding day by doing my makeup, lashes, and hair to perfection! Thank you, Veil of Grace. You are the best!
  • Roxy
    Roxy B. Married on 01/01/2022

Perfect Hair & Makeup for Wedding

I couldn't be happier with Veil of Grace Salon for my wedding day. Sydney was pleasant to work with the entire experience and was really flexible to all of my needs and concerns. My stylists were Tiffany (makeup), Genesis (hair) and Jess (hair) and I was extremely happy with each service, feeling the most beautiful! They were prompt and so nice and professional. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks, too. Highly recommend!
  • Esther
    Esther C. Married on 08/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great work and great to work with!

The Veil of Grace team did a beautiful job on my wedding hair and makeup, as well as some services for my mother and new mother-in-law. Sydney (salon manager) was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the booking and planning process. Jenna (makeup) and Ashtyn (hair) were extremely personable, professional, and did great work. It was also definitely worth it to do a beauty trial. I ended up modifying my hairstyle from the original idea, a process in which Sydney and Ashtyn were super helpful. I'm very thankful I hired Veil of Grace!
  • illustration stars

22 photos 路 04/30/2016
Scott & Laura
19 photos 路 10/25/2015

The Wedel Collective The Wedel Collective Wedding Videographers

As a videographer who specializes in weddings, I'm pretty stealthy and quick with my movements. I normally like to scan the room and see what's interesting for me to capture. Whenever we work the same job my camera naturally gravitates towards Samantha and her team over at Veil of Grace. Not only are they accentuating the beauty of the bridal party, but they are also fun to watch in their element. The amount of concentration and organization has made for some good shots in my book. She's kind, she's affordable and her team are a deeply talented bunch of people. Veil of Grace makes any bridal party shine through the whole day! You will not be disappointed!

R & R Creative Photography R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha is a Great makeup artist that I not only have worked with,but who I personally refer to my brides. Her work is gorgeous. She will always all have my brides done and ready for their photos in plenty of time. She is a no stress make up artist always looking out for the bride. A+

Michael Anthony Photography Michael Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha is an extremely talented makeup artist. She is absolutely dedicated to her craft, and extremely talented at what she does. She is committed to learning new techniques, and working in a style that fits her clients needs. She is always punctual, and her makeup is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love working with her, and I know that when she does makeup for our clients, they will always look natural, and beautiful, which makes our job even that much easier!

Michael Anthony Photography
路 Wedding Planners
Smokin' Steve's Pit BBQ Catering
4.8 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

Veil Of Grace Salon 22777 Lyons Avenue #100, 22777 Lyons Avenue #100 Newhall, CA, 91321
661-888-1880
Location of (Veil Of Grace)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding