Veil Of Grace Reviews

65 | Newhall, CA

65 Reviews for Veil Of Grace

65 Veil Of Grace Reviews

Shelley · Married on 10/06/2018

The people here are professional and very accommodating. I was a last minute client and they found MJ who made me look natural and beautiful. I felt so confident on my wedding day thanks to them.

Veil Of Grace 1

Da · Married on 09/08/2018

Going with Veil of Grace for my wedding (and wedding party) for hair and makeup was well worth it! I was *very* picky because not everyone can work with Asian eye makeup or Asian hair successfully. Sydney was easy to contact by email and super responsive. After my trial, I wanted to make some changes and she was able to problem solve right away, and even offered another trial to ensure I'd be happy. On the day-of, we stayed right on schedule. Everyone was extremely happy with their services from Jamie (hair) and Sarah (makeup). I couldn't believe it but the hair and makeup was phenomenal (better than the trial~!) and it stayed perfect through the end of the night! I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to any bride!

Tammi · Married on 07/14/2018

Lindsay is a treasure. Best colorist around. Really cute salon, true hidden gem.

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I start with how amazing Sam and her team are.
    First off I will say I am one of the pickiest people when it comes to hair and makeup, it was definitely of my top concerns the day of my wedding. I had a hard time finding people that could manage the amount of girls I had as well. I could NOT have been happier with how everything turned out. Every step of the way dealing with Sydney and Sam was amazing, they were kind, patient and professional. Not to mention all my girls, moms and my hair and makeup looked freaking amazing ALL night long. We had to be out in 110 degrees taking pictures and at midnight it was still flawless. I was nervous about us all getting done on time, but seriously they didn't miss a beat. I think most of the girls were finished early. There were 14 of us and we were all ready by 12:30 and didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn. Anyone who is looking for hair and makeup for their wedding or any event seriously HIRE THEM!!!! You will not regret it! I promise!!!!

Veil Of Grace 2

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Veil of Grace was extremely helpful! While planning my wedding it was so nice to just give the names and the time my girls needed to be ready and Veil of Grace did the rest! I was sent a very easy to understand schedule for the day of. Ali and Magali were extremely professional and on time! Very sweet girls that did an amazing job on all the girls make up! Would totally recommend!

Diana · Married on 05/05/2018

Kristen, Sarah, and MJ from Veil of Grace serviced all the hair and makeup for my wedding, and they were excellent! Sydney was also a wonderful point of contact for the company throughout the whole experience from the trial to the actual day. The bride, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom absolutely LOVED their hair and makeup. They took direction and were flexible. They were friendly and were a very pleasant addition to the day. Would use them in a heartbeat again, and would recommend them to all my friends and family!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

I loved being a Veil of Grace bride!

Sydney was very responsive over email and helped me get everything booked and organized for me and my bridesmaids. The trail with my artists was a lot of fun and I loved the experience! They listened to my thoughts and helped me develop a bridal look that would truly be stunning!

My artists were Magali for makeup and Jennifer for hair. Magali was only doing my makeup, and she did an incredible job! She helped me develop the look from the trail and make a couple of small tweaks. She did everything possible to make sure my look would stay put all day (and it did!). I felt pampered and gorgeous.

Jennifer worked on my hair as well as three of my bridesmaids. She was thoughtful and helpful and worked incredibly quickly while still managing to make the looks beautiful and made to last. Everyone's hair also lasted all day and everyone looked gorgeous.

Even through a small mishap with a late bridesmaid who had been sick, they stuck with us and helped us navigate a stressful situation with professionalism. Jennifer and Magali were both so fun and it was great to have them with us in the bridal suite!

Veil Of Grace 3
    Veil Of Grace 4
    Veil Of Grace 5

Marlene · Married on 03/03/2018

STOP!!! If you want a fantastic result, professional service, operate to a timeline and personality plus, just call Veil of Grace. Sydney provided artists for both of my son's weddings at Newhall and in San Diego. Amazing! We all looked absolutely gorgeous. Hair an makeup flawless. In both instances the girls listened to our requests and were able to implement to perfection. Our recent experience was with Rosy and Pheobe in San Diego. Well done girls and many thanks.

Danielle · Married on 02/23/2018

I recently used Veil of Grace for my hair and make up for my wedding and they were absolutely the best! From contacting them, to my trial, to the big day, they helped make my wedding day a complete dream. Let me start by saying that getting my hair and make up done is not my most comfortable environment. Saying that, Magali and Jamie totally understood me and made sure I felt beautiful without feeling too over the top bridal. I wish Magali could do my make up and Jamie could do my hair everyday for me! Sydney the manager was amazing to work with and always made me feel comfortable and updated with the plan for the day. Ali also did hair and makeup for my bridal party the day of and was incredible as well. My whole bridal party had a great time getting ready together and everyone felt and looked absolutely beautiful. I really cannot say enough thanks to the entire staff at Veil of Grace for making my wedding day a dream come true.

Kiley · Married on 10/07/2017

My experience with Veil of Grace leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding was incredible. Sydney made the wedding process feel so easy... she made a flawless schedule and I felt so confident that we would be on time... and we were... we even finished early! All twelve of us were thrilled with our services. I really love that Veil of Grace does not have one look that they apply to everyone, but instead they really work with the client to make sure they are getting what they want. Sarah did my make-up and I had no changes to her make-up application, but she asked me several times if there was anything I wanted her to change. We had the best time getting ready with Sarah, Paulina, Magali, Jamie, and Ali!! Thanks to Veil of Grace getting ready was one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. I have already recommended Veil of Grace to all of my friends because they are SO amazing!

MaKayla · Married on 09/30/2017

I have been getting my hair done by Samantha for several years now, so when it came to my wedding I immediately wanted her to do my Hair & Make-up.
    From the trials to my wedding day, Samantha made me feel and look absolutely incredible! I was beyond pleased with how every detail came out and received several compliments throughout the day.
    Vanessa and Samantha did all of my bridesmaids hair as well as my Mother and Mother-in-laws make-up and each and every one of them looked and felt gorgeous all day!
    Booing with Sydney was also an amazing and stress-free experience. I have been a part of several weddings where the hair/make-up was very jumbled and disorganized, Sydney made this entire day very smooth to where everyone knew where they needed to be and when. She was so communicative prior to and helpful on each and every detail.

Thank you so much Veil of Grace for being a part of my special day! :)

Ruth · Married on 09/24/2017

These ladies are simply AMAZING! Sydney, the manager, is helpful, responds quickly to emails and is very kind. On our wedding day she even assisted me with other little details! Sarah my makeup artist was stellar! She worked with my problematic skin and allowed my features to shine through on my wedding day. Kristen's braid/hair skills are on point and both ladies' work was beyond my expectations. Above all, my husband was blown away! =) I didn't look like a different person, just a better version of myself. They made my wedding day perfect and unforgettable. I would book them again without hesitation and have recommended them to family and friends!

Dana · Married on 08/20/2017

I throughly recommend Veil of Grace for hair and make-up. Samantha made me look and feel like a Princess Bride. Coming to my home the morning of my wedding was an experience I’ll never forget. Samantha is a jewel and if you’re fortunate to have her for your wedding, I promise you that you won’t be disappointed.

Veil Of Grace 6
    Veil Of Grace 7
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 07/30/2017

VOG was a dream vendor right from the very beginning. They were the very first to respond when I reached out to different hair and makeup artists. Sydney was so great to work with! They were totally accommodating when I wanted to schedule my trial on the weekend because my work schedule made it difficult for a weekday trial like most of the other companies insist on. I had Paulina and Sarah for my hair and makeup trial and they were professional, attentive, and good listeners, yet fun and friendly! I was nervous about airbrush makeup. I am not a big makeup person and I loved how natural and glowy my skin looked. I also was reluctant to try extensions but Paulina gently showed me how naturally they could improve the overall look. I loved the whole look! A friend suggested that although I loved VOG it's good to do another trial just to compare so I did but the makeup was way too heavy and I felt like the makeup artist didn't listen to me. The final straw was when my husband (fiancé at the time) admitted he didn't like it at all! I always knew that Veil of Grace was amazing and I was likely going to go with them but that sealed the deal.
    I signed a contract right away and from then on they continued to be a dream to work with. They shipped out my extensions right away so I could use them for an engagement shoot, bridal shower, bachelorette, rehearsal, etc. They seamlessly made us a schedule that worked so well with the photographer, planner, videographer, etc.
    The day of the wedding I had Sarah and Paulina from the trial and Magali and Hannah. They were on time, prepared, calm, fun, and accommodating. They dealt with a couple of hiccups with grace-pun intended. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. My grandma, who is in her mid 80's and never had her makeup done in her entire life, went all out with lashes and everything and she loved it! I felt beautiful and totally myself! I highly recommend VOG!

suzzie · Married on 04/14/2017

WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!

Andrea · Married on 03/26/2017

I had an amazing experience with Veil of Grace! Sydney was so helpful throughout the entire booking process. She answered all my questions in a timely matter and made sure to keep me updated. Our stylist, Jacqueline, was so talented and so fun to work with. You could tell that she really loved what she was doing and really took her time to do her very best work. 5 stars all around, I would recommend Veil of Grace to anyone!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Veil Of Grace's reply:

Hey Andrea! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our Lead artist Jacqueline and the Veil Of Grace team. I am also happy to hear that you felt our manager Sydney helped to take care of all your needs and all the little details. When you receive your wedding photos please send them our way! Wishing you all the happiness in your marriage.

joe · Married on 12/31/2016

amazing work!!! I am glad I used Wedding Wire to locate you!

Devin · Married on 06/18/2016

Sydney was quick to respond to my inquiry and was so helpful setting up my bridal trial and wedding day timeline. Samantha was my artist and she absolutely killed it. She took all my ideas, concerns, and pictures and made me truly feel like a bride. She really listens and is more than willing to change something last minute just so you're happy. I couldn't be more pleased. I will recommend Veil of Grace to all the future brides :) THANK YOU!

Caitlyn · Married on 06/11/2016

We used Veil of Grace for our wedding in June, and they did such a great job overall! Samantha did an incredible job on my bridal hair and makeup! I absolutely loved it. The whole team was very prompt on the day of and stuck to their pre-planned schedule, which made the rest of the day flow smoothly with our picture timeline, etc. All of the girls' hair and makeup looked great, and when some of the girls requested any changes with their hair, Samantha made sure that it ended up looking exactly how they wanted it. Thanks Veil of Grace!!

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Samantha and her team at Veil of Grace provide such high quality service with the most beautiful outcomes! I cannot even imagine going with another team for my wedding. They absolutely saw my vision and made me feel beyond beautiful! They have always and will always be my top choice!

Mary · Married on 05/28/2016

I can not say enough good things about Samantha and her team. They made my bridesmaids and me all feel like princesses on my wedding day. They were so much fun to have around and get ready with and were so professional. If I changed my mind on something last minute or wanted something changed after it was done they were more than happy to give me exactly what i wanted so it was perfect and were also great in giving their insight and opinions on things. After they finished one bridesmaid they made sure it was exactly what I wanted before moving on to the next. They were all so easy and so much fun to work with. They were sure to get everyone ready and perfect in our tight time schedule and were at the venue before we arrived and were ready to go when we got there. Sam, Jacqueline, Mj and Jessica Janeen, thank you so much for everything. <3

Brittney · Married on 05/22/2016

Veil of Grace is seriously the best! I was really apprehensive about hiring a make up artist for my wedding that I have not seen their work in person but I got referred to them by my photographer and I am so glad I went with them! Their girls are so professional and so sweet and make you feel absolutely beautiful on your day! I highly recommend getting a trial done because I ended up changing a lot of what I thought I would want! They are so understanding and actually listen to what you want! Sarah did my make-up and my airbrush was so flawless and lasted through the whole night! Jacqueline did the make up for my bridesmaids and everyone was so pleased!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Veil Of Grace's reply:

We are so happy to hear that our Artists made you and your bridal party feel beautiful! We cant wait to see your photos! Thank you again for choosing Veil Of Grace !

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

The Veil of Grace team under Samantha's leadership is great and at the end of the day she made sure every single one of my seven bridesmaids felt beautiful and looked great. I am super impressed at how well Sam uses social media so if you want to really know what they can do check out the Veil of Grace Instagram. I got airbrush and it was a bright sunny day with lots of crying and my makeup and hair stayed on well into the wee hours of the morning the next day!!! Samantha brought a team of stylist to our location which made for a lovely pampered morning for the bridal party. They were worth every penny!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Veil Of Grace's reply:

Hey Lindsey! Thank you for your review! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! I am glad to hear that your hair and makeup lasted throughout the day! You and your bridal party were so lovely. I am happy to hear all the girls felt beautiful. Your photos were stunning, and for sure going on the website :)

Alex · Married on 02/13/2016

The Veil of Grace team is wonderful and professional!! I initially found and picked Veil of Grace based on the reviews on Yelp. I called them, left a message, and Samantha got back to me immediately. I planned my wedding in five weeks and was married on 2/13/16, so my time was ticking quickly. Jessica did my hair and makeup for my special day and she was early, knowledgeable, a great listener, just so professional, I met Jessica at my trial run and as expected I loved it. I highly recommend Veil of Grace to make your special day extra special. Thank you so very much!!

Paulina · Married on 11/14/2015

Sam is so amazing! She did a great job on my wedding makeup...I felt so gorgeous! She made my mother and sister-in-law feel so comfortable and well informed, especially since they have never had airbrush makeup done before. We will definitely be using veil of grace again and referring them to every bride we know!