Engagement
Shoot included

About R & R Creative Photography

Award Winning Studio,See the difference!
Since 1981 R & R Creative Photography has strived to create the finest quality photography for our clients. Our studio offers exceptional service by emphasizing personal attention and artistic mastery for each lifetime memory we capture. Advance planning and consultation assure that each of our clients will have the opportunity to voice their desires and concerns and share in the creative process. We have created beautiful portraits with the flair of candid photo journalism. We include color, black and white, sepitone, and black and white with a splash of color. We use a wide variety of lighting techniques to make your images masterpieces. Our goal is to make your wedding day fun, enjoyable and stress free. If you are having a great time-you will love your images. We are also highly innovative designers for today’s magazine style of albums.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)

Make an appointment to go and talk with them. They are great and make you feel welcomed and will answer any questions that you have. David and Jody have been wonderful, they have made this whole process stress free. We just got our engagement pictures done and David made it so fun, we had a great time. David knew just what to do and the pictures came out GREAT!!!!!!! We absolutely love them and look forward to them doing our wedding!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love, Love, Love them!! They are amazing at what they do. I couldn't have asked for better pictures and they are very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you want beautiful, flawless pictures they are it.

Profile Picture Perla, 9/2/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1518574676 da31877997f94778 1511902996092 09067015laurenjoryj1618

Guest Book

Redeem In-Store
When you book your wedding with us mention Wedding Wire and we will include a guest book for you with the images we do from your complementary engagement sitting.
#WW3a2bb2a4bd09dded

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been working with David and Jody for over a decade and am always impressed with their vision, professionalism and integrity. I am always 100% confident when referring a client to R & R Creative Photography. Simply one of the best!

I have worked with David and Jody at R&R for a number of years now and am always impressed by their creativity and dedication to delivering images beyond their client's expectations.

I highly recommend R & R Creative Photography! They are very professions and so friendly. Their work is top quality. I have personally worked with them for many weddings and my brides are always happy. I trust them and highly refer them to all my brides. You will not be disappointed.

Professional Wedding and Event Photography that not only has been around FOREVER - BUT STILL stands the test of time, Always on cutting edge of creativity and event styles! LOVE R & R

Worked with David and Jodi many times over the years and it's always a pleasure to see and work with them both. Complete professionals with a great product. Highly recommend.

75 PROS I KNOW

Events

489 S Robertson Blvd #200B, Beverly Hills, CA 90211   See On Map
800-596-3686 (phone) 661-255-8557 (fax)
M-Th 10am-5pm Fri. 10-noon Evenings & Weekends by Appointment
23544 Lyons Ave., Newhall, CA 91321   See On Map
800-596-3686 (phone) 661-255-8557 (fax)
M-Th 10am-5pm Fri. 10-noon Evenings & Weekends by Appointment
R & R Creative Photography is a wedding photography studio from the Los Angeles area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Beverly Hills, Santa Clarita, and destination weddings. R & R Creative Photography is a professional wedding photography studio that has been part of the Los Angeles area wedding industry for 34 years years. We specialize in artistic, romantic complete wedding coverage..