R & R Creative Photography Reviews

R & R Creative Photography 6
R & R Creative Photography 7
  • Katheryn

Katheryn · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Extremely comfortable and very personable

This power couple of photographers has me really excited to work with them. Very friendly and extremely kind. My soon to be husband has a lot of medical issues and I am confident that they are my perfect match for us.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey Merrell · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Engagement Photo Session Achievement Unlocked

I loved our engagement session with David and Jody. I was very excited because pictures are kinda a big deal for me in particular. When I was at bridal shows I could really tell the difference in their work displayed. Their work really hit me in the feels so I decided to splurge a bit and go with them as my photographer. There are less expensive photographers out there but I think that David and Jody are really worth it. I enjoyed the engagement session and they were able to make my fiancé, who is typically a quieter person around strangers, feel comfortable and smile. The session felt comfortable and the time flew by. I love the photos and now I cannot wait even more for my wedding

Sent on 07/17/2019
    R & R Creative Photography 17
    R & R Creative Photography 18
    R & R Creative Photography 19
    R & R Creative Photography 20
    R & R Creative Photography 21
  • Oliver

Oliver Altman · Getting married on 09/28/2019

The Best Photographers In the Game Period!

We just did our engagement pictures with R&R Photogrpahy and cannot overtstate how much we enjoyed working with David and Jody! They are both consummate proffesionals, perfectionists and Masters of their craft! They made sure we were very comfortable throughout the shoot and went out of their way to see to it that we enjoyed the entire process. We are doing a Hollywood themed wedding and boy did they hit it out of the park with the concepts we came up with. We were excited about hiring them for our wedding before, but now we are even more so after seeing our amazing engagement pictures! They literally are the most talented photography duo out there!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    R & R Creative Photography 30
  • Ruth

Ruth · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Best photographers!!!!

Where do I begin?! Jody and David are truly AMAZING! They created a super comfortable environment upon entering their shop for the first time! They were very specific about their services and answered every question we had. Due to uncooperative weather, we had to reschedule our engagement session 3 times. They were very understanding and worked with our schedule. We finally took our engagement phots, and we seriously felt so comfortable throughout the entire session! I recommend doing the engagement session, as it gives you an opportunity to engage with the photographers, and prepare you for the wedding! We had an amazing time at beach, and I can’t wait for them to capture our special moments! Jody and David are the best, sooooo, book them! I promise you’ll be 100% satisfied!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    R & R Creative Photography 31

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2019

What a memorable experience that we will treasure for a lifetime!

We met David and Jody at R&R Creative Photography a couple of years ago at a bridal show. Since then, we have seen them at other bridal shows and have gotten to know them. When it was time to book our photographer for our wedding, we knew that we needed to have David and Jody on our vendor team. We met for hours to get to know each other and plan our special day. David and Jody take great pride in getting to know their clients on a personal level. In April of 2019, we did our engagement session at Placerita Nature Center in Santa Clarita. It felt as though we were hanging out with old friends; we joked, we laughed, and we were able to show our true selves in these pictures because David and Jody made us feel so comfortable. They built that relationship with us and we are so grateful that they did because it made the whole process so memorable. Our pictures are stunning and the angles and lighting that they captured were beyond what we ever expected. We look forward to sharing our special day with them on July 20, 2019 as we become husband and wife.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2019

David and Jody truly are the best! Not just talented photographers, but all around great people and wonderful professionals. 10/10 would recommend. We love our engagement photos, and I’m sure our wedding photos will be even better! David and Jody truly are the best! Not just talented photographers, but all great people and amazing professionals.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alma · Married on 05/18/2019

David and Jody are great people! A few of our friends had gotten their pictures taken by them and they absolutely love their work! Thats how we were referred to them and they were right! Love love love! We recently got our engagement pictures taken and the pictures look phenomenal! They also took care of making my save the date magnets and I couldn’t be happier. They’re on top of their game and cannot wait to get our wedding pictures taken by them next year!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    R & R Creative Photography 32
  • Danny

Danny Stucker · Married on 04/13/2019

The Best in the Business

Sooo many great things to list about R&R, we can't fit them all here! Dave and Jody are simply the best. They are more than just wedding photographers, they are wedding experts! They had so many great suggestions that we were able to implement. They are so easy to get along with, and will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect, and what you want. My wife and I cannot say enough about R&R. Thank you, Dave and Jody!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Brandi · Married on 10/21/2018

David and Jody were so great with our engagement photo session. They made it fun and enjoyable and I love how every picture came out. I would highly recommend them to any new couple getting married!!! Can't wait for the wedding and see how those come out!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    R & R Creative Photography 33
    R & R Creative Photography 34
    R & R Creative Photography 35
    R & R Creative Photography 36

Briana · Married on 10/06/2018

We found R & R creative photography through our venue and we are so lucky we did! We absolutely love the work that David and Jody did for us. My fiancé and I were very nervous about hiring a photographer on fear that our photos wouldn’t come out freat (we have heard some horror stories), but it was completely opposite.

Our first meeting with David went so well. He was super personable and made us feel very comfortable. It was great getting to know him as he walked us through all the pricing options and all the awesome albums and packages.

We just recently had our engagement photo session and it was just like hanging out with friends. It wasn’t awkward at all and made it so easy to pose in a the couple poses your supposed to do for engagement photos.

Our biggest problem with David and Jody was that we could just pick one picture for our save the dates. They were all just sooo good! They really did an amazing job and I can’t wait for my big day to see them work their magic all over again!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Andrea Brown · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience

Joel and I really enjoyed having Dave, Jody and their team as our photographers. Planning a wedding long distance was difficult but Dave and Jody were on point with their photography AND with gave us pointers on the ins and outs on wedding planning and the local vendors in the area. Their years of experience and brought comfort and ease on the big day and allowed this bride to remain calm and enjoy her special day. The photos were divine! Joel and I are still having a difficult time deciding which ones we would like in our album.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Erin

Erin Burgess · Married on 07/29/2018

I'm so glad we hired them!

David and Jody are amazing at what they do! The images they captured of my daughter's recent Bat Mitzvah are nothing short of breathtaking! They knew which moments to get even before I did. I'm so glad we hired them!

Not only are the pictures amazing, but they are so great at customer service. They were so supportive and helpful during the planning process. I felt so comfortable working with them and trusting my family's special moment with them. They had great referrals from and for our other vendors as well. They were so warm and friendly through the whole process. We will definitely be coming back again and again!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    R & R Creative Photography 37

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

So far, our experience has been fantastic! We love how our engagement photos turned out and we can’t wait for the wedding! David and Jody are awesome to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired R & R to shoot our upcoming wedding in June after meeting David at a bridal show. We instantly loved the photos he had shown us of past weddings he had shot. He and Jody are amazing! The two of them make the process so much fun. We did our engagement photos with them a few months ago and the photos turned out so beautiful! Spencer and I were really excited about the photo guest book, and finally seeing it in person we can’t get over how beautiful it is!! We can’t wait for our wedding day! I already know that taking the wedding photos will be filled with so much fun and laughter, they truly know how to capture our personalities perfectly.

Sent on 04/17/2018

stefanie · Married on 03/31/2018

I never met such a wonderful couple like these two photographers. David and Jody are such humble and genuine people . They really will go out of there way to make you and your partner happy. No words can express how much they helped me and my husband wedding planning. NOT only did they provide excellent service but there recommendations for flowers, cake, wedding dress and wedding coordinators was extremely helpful. I actually hired all the vendors they recommended lol and I couldn't be more pleased with. They had such wonderful suggestions and so down to earth. The quality of there work was perfect and capture all our special moments. Your in good hands w RandR. !!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Father of the bride · Married on 11/11/2017

A picture is truly worth 1000 words!

Having R and R photography shoot our daughter's wedding was special for all of us since they captured the very heart of the celebration that brought our family and friends together for such an amazing event. Jody and David along with their team were with us from start to finish and blended in perfectly with our family. The final product took our breath away and I would gladly recommend them.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Hayley · Married on 11/04/2017

From the beginning of my search for a photographer for our wedding last year I was apprehensive. Our dream wedding in Yosemite was no longer possible so we were having a backyard wedding at my parents house. I was so nervous that the pictures would look like it was just a wedding in a yard. So I wasn’t sure what to expect. I had met a few photographers but hadn’t been moved to hire one until I met David. From the moment we began communicating David was always professional and easy to work with. My mom and I met with him and knew instantly he was the one we wanted. Just a feeling you get when you know. I still had the concern about the pictures in the backyard and not the beautiful trees of Yosemite. I was so surprised and thankful that David asked if he could come to see the location a few days before the wedding to scout out locations and see how the light was. I would have never expected anyone to do that, but it is just how he does things and I think that makes him great! Our wedding came and it was beautiful. David was early and ready to go so there was no delay in getting the before pictures. The night of the wedding was so amazing and I wish I could say I remember it all but I was all over the place and so excited to marry the love of my life. When the pictures were ready for viewing there was an easy online catalog for me and my mom to view. Seeing all of the amazing pictures brought back all the stuff my mind skipped over that night. I am blown away by the quality of images he was able to get in my parents backyard. They are gourgeous. I would highly recommend David and his team for any of your photography needs. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chika · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Jodi and David was so easy and stress-free. They made us feel like family and are so patient. Both of them are very knowledgeable and extremely amazing at what they do. We could have asked for a better photography experience than the one that we received on her wedding day as well as our engagement photos. So make that call because it will change your life.

Sent on 03/15/2018

anne marie · Married on 09/30/2017

We decided to use David and Jody as our wedding photographers after interviewing another company. David and Jody are very wonderful people who are extremely personable, fun and helped keep me calm, cool and collected. I absolutely hate getting my picture taken, but they made me feel so at ease during our engagement session and our wedding day, it was so much easier to get through the day. Jody goes the extra mile consistently. For our engagement session, which is included in their price -- double bonus!, Jody climbed in bushes and went into streams to ensure they got the best shots. Our engagement session was so fantastic, we used one of the photos as our new Family portrait that we have hanging in our living room and we also used it at our wedding. For our wedding on September 30, 2017, both Jody and David were fabulous. Despite Jody not feeling well, she showed up and did a magnificent job. She even helped me into with my dress! When I was stressing out, Jody's calm demeanor and wit was exactly what I needed. She was totally prepared with things I hadn't even thought of. David is funny and has a way of getting people to relax and have fun during the photo sessions, which helps in getting those great shots. David and Jody make an awesome team. We have so many truly beautiful pictures, both posed and candid, that captured our day. We are so grateful to David and Jody for their professionalism and expertise in helping us keep wonderful memories of our special day.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Make an appointment to go and talk with them. They are great and make you feel welcomed and will answer any questions that you have. David and Jody have been wonderful, they have made this whole process stress free. We just got our engagement pictures done and David made it so fun, we had a great time. David knew just what to do and the pictures came out GREAT!!!!!!! We absolutely love them and look forward to them doing our wedding!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

R & R Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Robert,your the best. We can't wait to photograph your Wedding!!!

Noelle · Married on 09/03/2017

David and Jody are amazing! They are extremely talented and always professional. We hired them to photograph our wedding on 09/03/17 at the Lindley Scott House In Azusa, CA. We highly recommend them for your special event.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Perla · Married on 09/02/2017

Love, Love, Love them!! They are amazing at what they do. I couldn't have asked for better pictures and they are very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you want beautiful, flawless pictures they are it.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Heather · Married on 08/27/2017

They were very considerate of our situation and worked with us. Both David and Jody were great during our engagement shoot. The photos turned out great and had so many great photos to choose from. On our wedding day both David and Jody fabulous. My husband and I decided to do a first look and they were great setting up the scene so my now husband would not see me until I was ready. They worked great with the time we had and very coordinated. Throughout the whole evening, they were there to get the family pictures and were everywhere gathering all our special moments. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Kaylee · Married on 06/03/2017

I could not say enough wonderful things about David and Jody with R&R. They are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met and I am so excited they will be photographing our wedding! My fiance and I felt like we were meeting with part of our family and there was no pressure at all during our consultation. Our engagement pictures turned out so amazing, they even got our dog to cooperate! The photography was one of the most important things to me and I wanted to be sure we went with someone who would give us great service and R&R has already gone above and beyond my expectations and I cannot wait for them to capture our big day!

Sent on 12/20/2016