All Dolled Up by Monica Swanson

Valencia, CA View map

My name is Monica Swanson. I am the owner of All dolled up. My team and I consist of licensed estheticians and certified makeup artist's that specialize in Bridal makeup , airbrush, waxing and skin care. We absolutely love what we do! I highly recommend a trial run before your wedding. By doing this, we can work together to create the look you have always dreamed off. We are available to travel if needed.

I truly enjoy the opportunity to make women more beautiful by putting their "Best Face Forward". I look forward to meeting all of you and being a part of your special event.

• M&M
    Meghan Married on 07/16/2016
    Monica is an absolute artist! She did my makeup for my engagement photos as well as my wedding day. She did such an amazing job for both. All of my ladies looked simply stunning and we all felt so beautiful. I highly recommend her, she really is the best in her field!
    Stephanie Married on 08/29/2015
    Monica did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I truely felt like a princess! I love that she is very professional and super friendly and knows all the make up trends! I highly recommend Monica. I will definitely ask her to do my makeup for all of my special occasions! Monica understood what I wanted and truly listened to me! Someone who truly listens to her clients is a very important skill to have!
  • User2382626 2+ years ago
    Choosing All Dolled Up for my special day was one of the Greatest decisions I could have made. I went on a few makeup trials, spent more money then I should have only to be disappointed. Then I found All Dolled Up on Yelp and after seeing their great reviews I decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did. Monica made me feel as Beautiful as could be on my special day. She arrived on time and was very professional. I received so many compliments on my Makeup as well as the Brida Party not to mention how great everyone looked in the photos. I would highly recommend All Dolled Up for any future Bride who wants to look her Best for her wedding day

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mike & Shantelle
    33 photos · 11/19/2017

R & R Creative Photography R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

I have have the privilege working with Monica and her team numerous times over the years. They are Awesome!!! My brides look stunning and they are always on time. That is very important for us since the more time we have with our brides the more photos they end up with. This is my go to team when only the Best will do. David & Jody R & R Creative Photography www.RandRPhotography.com

24510 Town Center Dr #250 Valencia, CA, 91350

Wednesday-Saturday 9am-6:30pm
Location of (All Dolled Up by Monica Swanson)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding