Pietro Dr., Valencia, CA 91354 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

A Message From Dave:

It’s been said that one’s integrity is best measured by how you deal with the bad times rather than how you act during the good. In what some say is one of the worst times for the Wedding Industry, I’ve never been prouder of some of my colleagues for how they’re handling their businesses, yet at the same time, I’ve never been more disappointed in how I’ve seen others treat their clients.

Those of us who get to do weddings must never forget that our couples are planning the biggest day of their lives, and we’ve been lucky enough to have been chosen to be a part of that. They’re now reaching out to us to help them in their time of need. Are we going to be their ally through this process or another obstacle in their way?

When I formed my company, I founded it on 3 core principles:

1) Do the right thing. Always

2) Only work with people I’m the right fit for

3) Over promise, then over deliver

Recent events have created a new 4th principle which is the line I keep saying to my clients:

4) Dave’s got your back

I MUST live up to these principals not just at their weddings, but in helping them postpone, reimagine, and even cancel their events. While it’s tough, I know it’s infinitely more difficult for them. My focus right now is to make this process a little easier and to put a smile on their face while doing it. I’ve reached out to my couples to let them know I’m doing things like waiving postponement fees, holding any new dates they’re considering, prioritizing them over new business, automatically holding dates 1 year from their current if they haven’t yet selected an alternative, and more.

By doing these things my clients have let me know how much they appreciate my helpful, positive, and proactive approach. I’ve received some amazing feedback from them like:

“Honestly, I just cried! You’re the first person to truly be kind and human about this whole thing! Thank you so much! Believe me, it doesn’t go unnoticed. I’ll let everyone know of how kind, professional and awesome you are!” - Jennifer & Christos (August 2020 Wedding Postponing to May 2021)

“I can’t tell you how great it is to hear from you! First, thank you so much for reaching out and being proactive about this situation! You’re amazing! As always, we’re looking forward to working with you.” - Kimberly & Jeremy (August 2020 Wedding Postponing to Future Date)

“Thank you much Dave for being the great guy you are. Thanks for still being excited for us and the redo date.” - Melissa & Dave (June 2020 Wedding Postponing to Future Date)

Now, and in the future we as wedding pros will need to be ready to answer the question “What will you do if there is another pandemic?” I can answer with all integrity and confidence “Exactly what I did the last time.”

Now ask yourself “Who do I want on my team that will have my back no matter what?” If you’ve read this message, then you know Dave will.

~Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

“I got your back!”

Packed Dance Floors. Smooth Flowing Receptions. Personalized Weddings.

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ is a wedding DJ based in Valencia, California, that services Southern California and beyond. Dave has dedicated over half of his life to help couples have the wedding day they have always dreamt of with his entertaining, energetic, and fun DJ and MC services. Dave is the wedding DJ for you if you want your guests to complain about sore feet from dancing all night and a wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come.

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ loves to add his personal touch to all of the weddings he DJs and MCs with his sense of humor and impeccable attention to detail. His wedding-day music playlist features a completely personalized set featuring your favorite genres in English, Spanish, and other Cultural Favorites. Dave offers sound/PA systems for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions as well as uplighting.

Follow Dave Mancini - MC/DJ on

Other couples have also viewed

• ML Entertainment & Events

111 Reviews for Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

• BAILEY

Bailey H. · Married on 04/02/2021

Organized, Entertaining and Helpful

Dave was amazing! My fiancee and I have some eclectic taste in music and not only did our wedding soundtrack feel so much like us, we had a blast! Planning a wedding during a pandemic (without a planner) was not the easiest task, but Dave made sure that everything the day of went off without a hitch, from making sure everything started on time, to making sure we were fed and hydrated. I highly recommend Dave, he was professional, informative, friendly, and most importantly, fun!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Andrew

Andrew S. · Married on 03/09/2021

Our wedding was easy, because of Dave!

Our wedding was easy. I know. I know. You're neck deep in BS from all sides right now, so you're thinking "There's no way!" or more likely "Screw this lucky pr**k." But really it was. A big part of why it was easy is: we hired Dave. From our first meeting, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Dave came to the first meeting (almost a year out), ready to discuss what we envisioned the big day being. Not just musically, mind you. The whole picture. He had prepared worksheets to help us nail down the music we wanted. He hunted down every specific song we asked for and then filled in the rest with GREAT music that flowed with the songs we picked. And then he helped us with our timeline. And coordinated with our venue. And coordinated with our day-of coordinator. He never forgot a single detail. Often, he was the only person we had hired that had a clear picture of what we wanted. We never had to chase him down (again, often, he chased US down). Most importantly, he prioritized what we wanted. he was relaxed, and collected. Easy going about what we didn't care about, but an absolute bull-dog about what we told him were our priorities. Day of, a few things went wrong - like they always do. And Dave kept things together for us. It was just easy, because of Dave. And I am eternally grateful for his help. We had over had of the guests specifically compliment us on him. This ranged from our friends in their late twenties, to Aunts, and great Aunts in their sixties and NINETIES. He killed it. And I have no doubt he will do the same for your wedding. I hope your big day turns out exactly as you dreamed. When things go wrong (and they will), remember the crowd will follow you. It's your day. Laugh it off and they will too. Dave will help with that, too. Cheers!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri A. · Married on 03/08/2021

Event big or small, Dave is your guy!

Dave caters every event individually to fit with your specific needs. His ability to adapt and work with you fills you with so much ease knowing your big day is taken care of. He gets everyone up on the dance floor, interacts with your guests and makes sure that everyone has a great time. Whether its a party of 30 or 600, he will make sure it will be a memorable event and will treat your day with the highest of integrity, enthusiasm and professionalism. I will definitely use him again for future events!

Sent on 08/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    International
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dave Mancini - MC/DJ 1
    Free Consultation
    I offer a free face-to-face meeting at your home, venue, or favorite local hangout so you can see if you like me. I personally feel you should never hire a DJ by phone or email. Finding out if we are the right fit for each other is essential for the success of your wedding.

• Tux & Veils Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dave is great to work with! He and his team of DJs created an amazing feel for the wedding party and kept the dance floor full! I would definitely recommend him!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Pietro Dr. Valencia, CA, 91354 See on map
    661-510-2387 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dave Mancini - MC/DJ)