Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

A Message From Dave:

It’s been said that one’s integrity is best measured by how you deal with the bad times rather than how you act during the good. In what some say is one of the worst times for the Wedding Industry, I’ve never been prouder of some of my colleagues for how they’re handling their businesses, yet at the same time, I’ve never been more disappointed in how I’ve seen others treat their clients.

Those of us who get to do weddings must never forget that our couples are planning the biggest day of their lives, and we’ve been lucky enough to have been chosen to be a part of that. They’re now reaching out to us to help them in their time of need. Are we going to be their ally through this process or another obstacle in their way?

When I formed my company, I founded it on 3 core principles:

1) Do the right thing. Always

2) Only work with people I’m the right fit for

3) Over promise, then over deliver

Recent events have created a new 4th principle which is the line I keep saying to my clients:

4) Dave’s got your back

I MUST live up to these principals not just at their weddings, but in helping them postpone, reimagine, and even cancel their events. While it’s tough, I know it’s infinitely more difficult for them. My focus right now is to make this process a little easier and to put a smile on their face while doing it. I’ve reached out to my couples to let them know I’m doing things like waiving postponement fees, holding any new dates they’re considering, prioritizing them over new business, automatically holding dates 1 year from their current if they haven’t yet selected an alternative, and more.

By doing these things my clients have let me know how much they appreciate my helpful, positive, and proactive approach. I’ve received some amazing feedback from them like:

“Honestly, I just cried! You’re the first person to truly be kind and human about this whole thing! Thank you so much! Believe me, it doesn’t go unnoticed. I’ll let everyone know of how kind, professional and awesome you are!” - Jennifer & Christos (August 2020 Wedding Postponing to May 2021)

“I can’t tell you how great it is to hear from you! First, thank you so much for reaching out and being proactive about this situation! You’re amazing! As always, we’re looking forward to working with you.” - Kimberly & Jeremy (August 2020 Wedding Postponing to Future Date)

“Thank you much Dave for being the great guy you are. Thanks for still being excited for us and the redo date.” - Melissa & Dave (June 2020 Wedding Postponing to Future Date)

Now, and in the future we as wedding pros will need to be ready to answer the question “What will you do if there is another pandemic?” I can answer with all integrity and confidence “Exactly what I did the last time.”

Now ask yourself “Who do I want on my team that will have my back no matter what?” If you’ve read this message, then you know Dave will.

~Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

“I got your back!”

Packed Dance Floors. Smooth Flowing Receptions. Personalized Weddings.

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ is a wedding DJ based in Valencia, California, that services Southern California and beyond. Dave has dedicated over half of his life to help couples have the wedding day they have always dreamt of with his entertaining, energetic, and fun DJ and MC services. Dave is the wedding DJ for you if you want your guests to complain about sore feet from dancing all night and a wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come.

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ loves to add his personal touch to all of the weddings he DJs and MCs with his sense of humor and impeccable attention to detail. His wedding-day music playlist features a completely personalized set featuring your favorite genres in English, Spanish, and other Cultural Favorites. Dave offers sound/PA systems for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions as well as uplighting.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Sami
    Sami M. Married on 04/23/2022

The best mc/dj there ever was!

Dave is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!! We hired him for our wedding this past weekend and could not have asked for a BETTER MC/DJ. He knew how to get the crowd going and the dance floor was NEVER empty. It was always full and my friends are still talking about how great the music was. Dave is kind and really knows what he is doing and cares about his work. We will recommend Dave to everyone we know!!!!! Please do yourself a favor and hire Dave and his team. He will make sure you have the best wedding of all time!!!!!
    Megan P. Married on 10/16/2021

What you need to know about Dave

When we first had our initial meeting with Dave I had questions we were going to ask him. We ended up not needing to ask anything, because Dave already answered everything and then more. He was so friendly, fun, and assuring that he can address every concern.
    Our main concern was that our guests were not going to dance and would leave early, because of it being late at night and not into some of the music.
    Well Dave not only assured us that it would not happen. He also went above and beyond his role. He helped us through a extremely big situation with the wedding during the last 3 months.
    He helped guide us, others, and the event flawlessly. Not once were we worried from day one of meeting him to the end of the event.

What does everyone REALLY need to know about Dave?
    He is: professional, ethical, kind, insanely generous with his time, trustworthy, absolutely devoted to his job and is someone we want to have around for EVERY event. He is forever a dear friend of ours.
    Andrew L. Married on 10/09/2021

Epic Wedding:Groom

Dave Mancini is the best. If there were a hundred stars I would give it. We had what was for us a big wedding. Over 150 people and Dave kept it all flowing with a program that kept everyone there till the end. From me and Emelita thank you! You helped us to have what people are calling an Epic wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

82 photos · 03/23/2019

Deals

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ 1
Gift
I offer a free face-to-face meeting at your home, venue, or favorite local hangout so you can see if you like me. I personally feel you should never hire a DJ by phone or email. Finding out if we are the right fit for each other is essential for the success of your wedding.

Tux & Veils Event Planning Tux & Veils Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dave is great to work with! He and his team of DJs created an amazing feel for the wedding party and kept the dance floor full! I would definitely recommend him!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Pietro Dr. Valencia, CA, 91354
661-510-2387
Location of (Dave Mancini - MC/DJ)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding