Valencia, CA 91354 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64
  • Deals 1

About Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ is a wedding DJ company based in Valencia, California, that services Los Angeles, California. The owner, Dave, has dedicated half of his life to help couples have the wedding day they have always dreamed of with his entertaining, energetic and fun DJ and MC services. Dave Mancini - MC/DJ is the wedding DJ for you if you want a DJ who will keep you and your guests rocking out on the dance floor all night long.

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ loves to add his personal touch to all of the weddings he DJs and MCs with his sense of humour and impeccable attention to detail. His wedding-day music playlist features a wide variety of genres, which include country, rock, Top 40, oldies, pop, hip-hop and R&B/Soul. During your wedding reception, Dave Mancini - MC/DJ will bring his own microphones, sound/PA system and uplighting.

Follow Dave Mancini - MC/DJ on

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ 3
Dave Mancini - MC/DJ 4
Dave Mancini - MC/DJ 5

Kayla Hall · Married on 02/16/2019

Dave is the absolute best!

We are SO GLAD we chose Dave as our MC/DJ for our wedding! When I submitted an inquiry online, he called not even half an hour later to introduce himself. This added a personal touch, which we greatly appreciated. We knew instantly based on his responsiveness and enthusiasm that he was going to be so great and easy to work with. In our meetings with Dave, he not only wanted to know what kind of music we liked, but he wanted to make sure he had a good sense of who we were as people, and as a couple. He also got to know about our families through conversation, and by doing so, he fit seamlessly as a good friend at our wedding. When we were stuck choosing a song for a specific moment, Dave’s suggestions and recommendations were so greatly appreciated. He is also incredibly flexible when it comes to types of music. My side of the family is Middle Eastern, and he mixed in our chosen songs without a problem. I may be biased, but our wedding was SO MUCH FUN and many people, including myself, never stopped dancing. Truly so grateful to have had someone like Dave, who is so passionate about what he does, help make our big day absolutely perfect. Can’t thank you enough, Dave!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

bonnie · Married on 01/02/2019

amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'd love to know who wrote this review so I can thank you in person. :)
  • Linh

Linh Huynh · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Memories

When music play at the right moment, it creates a wonderful memory. And that's what Dave was able to accomplish. Our wedding reception was four days ago and my mind is still buzzing. Not from the alcohol but from the music that was played during our reception. Now when I hear Sugar from Maroon 5 playing on my iPhone, I reminisce the moment Emily and I cut our wedding cake. Or when I hit the play button on YouTube for "Cannon in D Major”, I can still picture Emily and I walking into our Grand Entrance. Thank you, Dave, you magically transform our favorite songs into wonderful memories.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dave Mancini - MC/DJ 1
    Free Consultation
    I offer a free face-to-face meeting at your home, venue, or favorite local hangout so you can see if you like me. I personally feel you should never hire a DJ by phone or email. Finding out if we are the right fit for each other is essential for the success of your wedding.

• Tux & Veils Event Planning
    Tux & Veils Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dave is great to work with! He and his team of DJs created an amazing feel for the wedding party and kept the dance floor full! I would definitely recommend him!

• Solace Weddings