83 Reviews for Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
81 Dave Mancini - MC/DJ Reviews

amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7550892, [Private], 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy that we hired Dave as our MC/DJ for our whole wedding day at Calamigos Equestrian in Burbank. He comes highly recommended by the venue and I can certainly see why! He knew our venue inside and out and even had packages for each of the rooms at the venue including ceremony music, reception, cocktail hour and even uplighting! We had several planning meetings with Dave and he perfectly understood our vision! We so enjoyed working with Dave in picking out the perfect songs for all of our special moments during the wedding day! He got all of our (shy) guests onto the dance floor and kept them going the whole night! We loved his music choice for dancing and how he made the guests feel so included in our love story. He perfectly kept to our timeline for the night and made sure we were comfortable the whole way through! I have received multiple compliments from our guests on how great they thought Dave was! He even captured some great pictures of all of the festivities! We really enjoyed getting to know Dave and using him for our wedding and would highly recommend him for your wedding! Love, The Rossie's

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave did a phenomenal job. I had been to another wedding Dave DJ'd and knew I wanted to have him DJ for our wedding. Anytime I contacted him, he responded right away. He is very professional. He was really helpful in giving us ideas on music when we weren't sure which songs to use. Dave supplied the lighting for the reception. He took down contact info. for my vendors and supplied them all with a timeline for the day, so we were all on the same page. He kept the entire event running smoothly and on schedule. He was right on que during the ceremony. And kept all the guests engaged throughout the reception. I recommend Dave Mancini to everyone, he is fabulous!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

If we could describe Dave Mancini it would be UNFORGETTABLE. We attended my cousins wedding back in September 2017 and instantly we were amazed! We knew we had to have him for our wedding. He gets everyone involved and is on point with the music choices. He’s not just a DJ/MC he also got involved planning our timeline for our reception. His wife was a doll she was so sweet. We would choose Dave again in a heart beat! Thank you Dave for everything!!!

Profile Picture Dinise, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave made our special day so memorable! He's so creative and professional! I recommend him to everyone! He's truly the best

Profile Picture Arianna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was the DJ/MC for our wedding on 10/13/17 and made it very memorable for us and would recommend him to everyone. Dave helped us through every step from making the timeline, picking songs, and making sure the wedding day went smoothly. Dave is professional, fun, and caring that everyone at the wedding including us really enjoyed him being part of the day. Dave even got the ones who don’t like to dance to stay on the dance floor and made sure no one is left out in any of the fun games/groups called to the dance floor.

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was our DJ/MC and officiant earlier this month. My husband and I both agreed early on that we made the perfect choice. From the first email I sent requesting a quote Dave responded within a few hours and we could tell through email that he was very professional and organized. Our wedding day was perfect. He wrote a ceremony that was perfect for us and captured exactly who we were as a couple. He was the perfect DJ/MC, and got everyone out on the floor dancing throughout the night. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Dave was the MC at our wedding this passed August and to say he was the highlight of our wedding would be an understatement! He was beyond amazing!
He was friendly personable and so kind. You can tell he takes pride in his work.

Everyone has constantly raved about how he had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. The dance floor was not empty at any point of the evening. He was fun and entertaining, I'd love to relive that day over and over and Dave is one of the many reasons why!

Profile Picture Christin, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was honestly the best choice for a dj hands down. Dave is extremely helpful, friendly detailed and does not disappoint. I did not have a wedding coordinator so Dave stepped in and helped me (he acually put it all together) with the wedding timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding. Dave not only helped put together a beautiful playlist for us but he made sure to personalize it which he then made into a cd for us! I have and will continue to recommend Dave to anyone looking to make a special event unforgettable.

Profile Picture Leona, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was great. He made our special day even better. All of our family and guest thought that he was great kept everything going no downs what so ever the dance floor always packed everyone have a great time. He was so helpful and kind in helping us plan our day. I would recommend him to anybody he is very professional.

Profile Picture Meara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is very detailed at the meeting, so you do not have to worry about anything at the event.

He went above a beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was an excellent MC/DJ! He was professional and attentive to our needs, while still making helpful suggestions from music selections to order of reception events/activities. His expertise in weddings showed itself when our guests lauded the smooth flow of the reception and playlist-- he got an otherwise reserved group of people up and active! My husband and I were very pleased that we went with Dave and highly recommend him to our friends.

Profile Picture Eunice, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I asked friends for DJ referrals after we got engaged, Dave was recommended to us by 2 different people. One was one of his grooms and the other was a guest at a wedding he had MC/DJ'd for, she said, "this guy wasn't our DJ, but I wish he had been!" We met with Dave and loved him, he was on top of everything and knew all things wedding. Over the next year we touched base a few times and I loved getting to read his blog after every wedding he had. We also attended his Wedding U that he does with a few other vendors to help couples to prepare and plan for their day. As our wedding day got closer I got more and more confident in our choice with Dave. We had our planning meeting and he was on top of it! He listened to everything we wanted and helped us decide on things we weren't sure of. His expertise was so wonderful to have. He asked questions about so many different things to give us a very personalized reception. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception and it all went without issue. As with all weddings of course things didn't go perfectly (none of our hiccups were from Dave at all) and He just went with it and adjusted our schedule accordingly. He was so fantastic.
Before, during, and after our wedding Dave was not just a great choice for our MC/DJ, he was the BEST CHOICE.

Profile Picture Valerie0, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When choosing the DJ for our wedding it was imperative that the music be versatile, fun and most importantly that our DJ be exciting and outgoing. With that being said, Dave Mancini was our man! From our first meeting with Dave, it was evident that Dave listened to everything that we wanted and our concerns. He helped us imagine our wonderful day and it all fell in place as visioned. On our second meeting, Dave diligently planned our day, minute by minute, song by song. We were weary about not having a wedding coordinator but with Dave's plan, there was absolutely no need for one. Dave kept us all on schedule and most importantly he got all of our guest dancing and having a good night all night. If we could do it all over again we would pick Dave Mancini all over! We highly, highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

absolutely amazing service!! Very nice work!!

Profile Picture User7520713, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

I found Dave through a friend of mine. We met at Starbucks but he was fully prepared. You can tell that this is his passion! He brought his own uplighting and showed my fiance and I. We really feel he understood the vibe we are going for. He gave us great referrals for other vendors, and is quick to email back. He was great at getting our guests on the dance floor and his assistant took some great photos we weren't expecting.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I'm a pretty reserved person and don't like to toot my own horn usually, but my wedding was "the best wedding ever" and Dave was largely responsible. He was completely willing to work with our vision of what we wanted and we wisely followed his recommendations on how to seamlessly flow from one part of the reception to the other. He used his secret techniques to make sure that all willing and able people were on the dance floor at ALL times.

If you want a professional who keeps things running smoothly and butts on the dance floor, then Dave is your guy.

Profile Picture William, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave has been doing DJ/MC services since I was a pre-teen and I'm now 31. He used to do it for our youth group events and I have always had an absolute blast with Dave running the music! He is very interactive with his audience and is truly an entertainer. When I got engaged, there was no one else I wanted to do my wedding. I knew if Dave was amazing 15+ years ago, he would blow everyone's socks off now! He truly exceeded my expectations. His charisma, quick wit, attention to detail, punctuality, creativity and organizational skills had become so refined, he is a true professional. He asked us questions about each other and our parents, and MEMORIZED our answers to use as introductions for our dances. I've been to 10+ weddings and have never seen that before! He is flexible with what you want. I know, because my vision was very outside of the box. He kept everything on time the day of the wedding and kept in contact with my photographer to accomldate her working hours. People are still raving about how my wedding was the best one they've been to, and I owe it to Dave! Someone said he didn't even dance at his own wedding, and he was dancing the whole time at mine. He had people climbing on their chairs dancing! He got EVERYONE on their feet, and got people who didnt know each other; to interact and become friends! If you want your guests to have a time that will not be forgotten, hire Dave. The man is worth every penny! Thank you SO MUCH Dave for the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Christy, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave is Amazing!!!!! Our wedding was so much more than we anticipated. From the moment that my husband and I met Dave we knew we wanted to work with him. Any questions so I had were answered right away. Dave, we had the most amazing night....Thank you.

Profile Picture Tamara, 12/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave is absolutely the best DJ/MC. I have been to a few weddings since my daughters and nothing compares. I have been looking for a reason to have a party just so I can have him DJ. He always kept the crowd engaged and ensured that there was a great flow.

Profile Picture Trisha, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the first time I spoke with Dave on the phone, I had a good feeling about how smooth things were going to go with our MC/DJ. His responsiveness to phone calls and emails was amazing and every email he sent felt personal and felt like I was talking with a friend who was looking out for us. He is detailed, professional, and honest about his services and experiences and he helped us get organized to make our day run smoothly and stress-free. When you book Dave, you're getting more than a DJ who shows up and plays music. He helped us plan our reception, kept our guests partying all night, and handled every request we had big or small for the ceremony and reception. I can't recommend him enough if you're looking for an MC/DJ.

Profile Picture Zach, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was FANTASTIC and he made our wedding SO much fun! My husband and I love to drink, dance, and have a good time and it was important to us that our guests have a good time as well. I was very stressed when trying to pick a DJ/MC because I feel they can make or break a wedding; Dave definitely MADE our wedding! His ideas of how things should flow were unique. He was also completely open to our ideas, and helped them to be even more creative. The night couldn't have been more perfect, with our friends and family not only out on the dance floor, but staying on the dance floor! Even when it started to sprinkle outside the party continued. Aside from knowing how to start the party (and keep the party going), Dave is also very sweet and professional. We HIGHLY recommend Dave to DJ your wedding, you will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was the best DJ anybody could ask for. From his thorough communication to his competitive pricing he's the real deal! He's so organized and our wedding just flowed so well. He really personalized everything and worked great with our coordinator. Everybody was dancing all night long! Working with Dave was one of the most enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process, if we ever need a DJ for an event again we won't hesitate to call him! Thanks again Dave for such a memorable evening!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I start? Dave was a blast to work with from the beginning. He's extremely professional and always keeps on top of things. Dave was more of a planner than our actual wedding planner and we were so grateful for that. He made sure that everything panned out smoothly and everyone at the wedding had an awesome time! Thanks again, Dave! We're sad that the wedding is over but you're the best and we hope to see you again at our friends' weddings!

Profile Picture Andy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

An awesome DJ that doesn't just dj but honestly keeps the party going. He MC's and keeps everyone on in order as the ceremony goes along, which also great with timing when have to rent out a venue.

Profile Picture JaNae , 9/28/16, 1 Review