Dave Mancini - MC/DJ Reviews

112 Reviews for Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

• BAILEY

Bailey H. · Married on 04/02/2021

Organized, Entertaining and Helpful

Dave was amazing! My fiancee and I have some eclectic taste in music and not only did our wedding soundtrack feel so much like us, we had a blast! Planning a wedding during a pandemic (without a planner) was not the easiest task, but Dave made sure that everything the day of went off without a hitch, from making sure everything started on time, to making sure we were fed and hydrated. I highly recommend Dave, he was professional, informative, friendly, and most importantly, fun!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Ela

Ela P. · Married on 03/27/2021

Look no further!

Covid bride, here! And I just wanted to take some time to let you know why you should pick DJ Dave Mancini for your special occasion.

First of all, I was one of the many who's wedding date was rescheduled due to the pandemic. Dave was so accommodating and flexible from the very beginning. Even when our venue told us they couldn't host our wedding only 2 and a half months away, Dave was open to traveling for us. Having a destination-style wedding in Vegas meant that there were a lot more moving parts compared to the all-inclusive venue we had before. Dave was like our team leader, and really played a role in bringing cohesiveness amongst all our vendors.

Also, since we had a wedding during the pandemic in Vegas, dancefloors were not allowed. We wanted our guests to still be entertained, so we decided to have a fun game night! This was no problem for Dave. He presented us with a ton of ideas for games to play with our families,  such as the "Shoe-lywed Game," The Not-So-Newlywed game, and a scavenger hunt (just to name a few.) Our friends and family had a blast, and every guest we've seen since keeps telling us it was some of the MOST fun they've ever had at a wedding. They didn't miss a dancefloor at all. Not to say we didn't get to dance a little bit. Aside from the first dances, he was still able to come up with a way to distance our guests in a large circle around the room for a last group dance! It was such an epic way to close our big day. If you are looking for a vendor who is communicative and creative, then look no further.

Thank you, Dave, for the best day we have ever had!

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Andrew

Andrew S. · Married on 03/09/2021

Our wedding was easy, because of Dave!

Our wedding was easy. I know. I know. You're neck deep in BS from all sides right now, so you're thinking "There's no way!" or more likely "Screw this lucky pr**k." But really it was. A big part of why it was easy is: we hired Dave. From our first meeting, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Dave came to the first meeting (almost a year out), ready to discuss what we envisioned the big day being. Not just musically, mind you. The whole picture. He had prepared worksheets to help us nail down the music we wanted. He hunted down every specific song we asked for and then filled in the rest with GREAT music that flowed with the songs we picked. And then he helped us with our timeline. And coordinated with our venue. And coordinated with our day-of coordinator. He never forgot a single detail. Often, he was the only person we had hired that had a clear picture of what we wanted. We never had to chase him down (again, often, he chased US down). Most importantly, he prioritized what we wanted. he was relaxed, and collected. Easy going about what we didn't care about, but an absolute bull-dog about what we told him were our priorities. Day of, a few things went wrong - like they always do. And Dave kept things together for us. It was just easy, because of Dave. And I am eternally grateful for his help. We had over had of the guests specifically compliment us on him. This ranged from our friends in their late twenties, to Aunts, and great Aunts in their sixties and NINETIES. He killed it. And I have no doubt he will do the same for your wedding. I hope your big day turns out exactly as you dreamed. When things go wrong (and they will), remember the crowd will follow you. It's your day. Laugh it off and they will too. Dave will help with that, too. Cheers!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri A. · Married on 03/08/2021

Event big or small, Dave is your guy!

Dave caters every event individually to fit with your specific needs. His ability to adapt and work with you fills you with so much ease knowing your big day is taken care of. He gets everyone up on the dance floor, interacts with your guests and makes sure that everyone has a great time. Whether its a party of 30 or 600, he will make sure it will be a memorable event and will treat your day with the highest of integrity, enthusiasm and professionalism. I will definitely use him again for future events!

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Brandie

Brandie M. · Married on 11/27/2020

THE BEST - We Weathered the Storm

DJ/MC Dave Mancini was crucial to the success of our Wedding on 11/07/20! Let me be clear, a DJ is not enough for your wedding day, they just aren't. A DJ/MC helps create seamless and fun transitions between events on your wedding day that are CRUCIAL. He can get every last guest on your dance floor effortlessly and get every guest involved in your events which makes for fun photos and unforgettable memories. My coworker, who goes to tons of weddings, said she’d never seen so many tables empty because our guests were up and having a great time. Dave spent the time getting to know us and our two very cultural families (Mexican and Egyptian), so that his MC work was flawless and the music mix was a balance of both cultures, just like he was a part of our family.

Dave didn’t just show up to play music, he helped us plan and execute our timeline just as we imagined it and did so much more. This was our 3rd attempt at a wedding date during COVID-19 and each time we had to shift gears Dave was supporting us every step of the way; he responded to our emails within the hour and they were at length which made us feel like we weren’t in this alone. He gave us insights on how other weddings were going so we could have hope and plan accordingly. We ended up getting married in a garden estate 2 hours away from our original destination but during the planning stages, Dave made a special trip to tour with us to anticipate setup needs and plan for the worst-case scenario whilst incorporating COVID-19 precautions for our speakers. We literally planned for a 90 degree weather day for months...and it ultimately RAINED. My husband and I pulled the plug on an outdoor wedding within 24 hours prior and we had to resort to PLAN C [indoor] and Dave switched up without a hiccup! Dave assured us he had everything already handled for PLAN C. Dave worked hand-in-hand with our other vendors, and family, and took it upon himself to ensure everything ran on time and SMOOTHLY. Our wedding was PERFECT, my husband and I had the time of our lives, our guests had a blast which was super important to us, and we still hear from family about how much fun they had (they are begging for video/photos). :)

Dave LOVES what he does; he is truly passionate about his work in this industry and it was evident through and through until even after the wedding. Dave WILL exceed your expectations and you’ll be glad you picked Dave for the day you’ve been long awaiting.

My credibility: I am a healthcare professional working in quality assurance and emergency disaster response; therefore, I know good people and organized/dependable professionals when I work with them. I am a salsa dancer and love a good dance party! I've been in band for 12 years, marching band for 4, therefore, music is a huge part of my life and I'm very critical of music selections, transitions, and a strong believer in the emotional power of music, which Dave understood well because he also has a musical background. :)

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Enthusiastic Vendor + Great for Weddings

I first saw Dave at another wedding I went to and loved everything from his personality to getting the crowd going. I raved to my fiancé about how much fun I had at the wedding and told him WE needed to get Dave for our wedding. The whole family agreed that Dave was such a great DJ and got the whole crowd dancing.

When working with Dave for my own wedding, he was always professional, communicative and prepared for everything. Dave always took the time to answer any questions or concerns we had. My fiancé and I had our venue cancelled due to COVID-19 and Dave always stayed in constant communication and made sure to give us different options in case we decided to have a backyard wedding. I highly recommend Dave to anyone who is planning to have a wedding.
    If you are looking for a professional, communicative, outgoing person, HIRE DAVE!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon T. · Married on 10/05/2020

Magical experience

Dave Mancini and his partner were amazing! We had to reschedule because of Covid. Dave kept me in the loop with pertinent information in these crazy times and we were able to go ahead with our wedding. Dave made sure everything ran smoothly and he made it look effortless. I couldn't have imagined it going any better. Thanks Dave. I have memories for a lifetime of happiness. You're the best. Sharon and Chris Nelson:)

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kyle G. · Married on 10/03/2020

Our Favorite Vendor

We unfortunately had to cancel our large wedding due to COVID-19 so we did not get to see Dave in action as we had hoped. But we were very surprised (in a good way) with Dave's approach and attitude up until this point. When we first met with Dave, he took a genuine interest in getting to know us and our story so that he could represent us well at our wedding. He was extremely organized and talked us through his process, even showing us examples of wedding day timelines and choices of genres for music. He was super helpful with recommending equipment and setup without pushing extra services. And then he was the first (and one of the only) vendors to reach out to us after COVID-19 was in full effect to make sure we were okay and to see if there was anything he could do for us. We hope in the future that we get to use Dave and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 09/06/2020

MC/DJ Who Felt More Like a Friend

Dave was the BEST MC/DJ ever! He interviewed us prior to the wedding and was able to sprinkle in so many personalized stories during our reception right before the father/ daughter dance, mother/son dance and throughout the night. He got everyone dancing right away, all ages groups and kept everyone there until the very end! When we left we were shocked at how many people stayed the whole time. His personality is fun and relatable, his music choices reflected us as a couple and he made sure to play music all ages groups would like. Dave was my favorite vendor to deal with prior to our big day too. His response times to emails and text was so quick. He always offered advice and/ or solutions and was just a pleasure to deal with. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Aleesha

Aleesha C. · Married on 09/06/2020

The best experience

Dave Mancini is the best DJ/ MC you could ever ask for. From the beginning my wife and I knew we had a connection with him and his amazing personality. Dave is a very professional person and is always prepared for anything to happen. He is also very accommodating especially during the current Covid-19 situation. My wife and I had our venue cancelled within a month of our wedding and we were able to find a new venue and Dave met with us and helped recreate our contract and our plans for the wedding to make it the perfect day. Dave went above and beyond to help us be organized with a schedule for our wedding and worked with our caterers and photographer to make sure everything went smoothly. He also helped at our rehearsal dinner because we no longer had a wedding coordinator and he knew we needed help to know what we needed to do and helped with the whole process. On our wedding day Dave came early in plenty of time to set up his equipment and made sure we had everything we needed. On our wedding day it was extremely hot and one of Dave's computers had overheated but he was able to quickly transition to his back up and have everything running perfectly and no one noticed. After our ceremony Dave was also making sure to keep everything running smoothly and on time. My wife and I were in the front of our venue taking pictures and our guests and dave were at the reception in the back. Dave had come out front and ensured we had plenty of water do to the heat and he also met with our caterer and showed them where they needed to be so my wife and I could focus on getting our pictures done. Dave had also helped with our gift table and our guest book that were located next to him and ensured everything was where it needed to be. He also had every guest at our weddinh up and dancing almost the whole night!

Daves personality and professionalism were above anything we could have asked for and we would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC for their wedding, because he truly makes the day a special day and makes it perfect in every way!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Jenn G. · Married on 08/29/2020

I highly recommend him!

Dave Mancini is a top notch professional! He is fun, friendly, kind and very honest! We were set to be married August 2020, but due to Covid, had to reschedule to 2021. Throughout the process Dave was a class act. He was so compassionate and kind in a difficult situation and his understanding and caring ways really helped us get through a tough time. He communicates clearly and leaves no stone unturned. He is very detail oriented and wants to ensure that your day goes perfectly. If you are looking for a professional, kind and honest vendor, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Vanessa · Married on 08/07/2020

Simply Amazing

Dave was THE best vendor we had! He really took care of us and our situation during COVID. I highly recommend Dave. I couldn’t say enough amazing things about him. Dave WILL be our MC at our vow renewal.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Erik K. · Married on 07/17/2020

Dave is the best!

Dave was incredibly professional, helpful, and above all FUN. He was patient while we planned our wedding, both the first time, and when we had to reschedule due to COVID. He had our backs every step of the way. Dave ensured everyone had a great time, and helped make sure our wedding was everything my wife and I hoped it would be. We only have positive things to say. USE DAVE FOR YOUR WEDDING, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Maria · Married on 07/11/2020

Very professional organized DJ!!

I just wanted to take the time say THANK YOU for playin our music on Saturday and thank you for having our music on point, in order, organized and ready to GO!! Loved that!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Matthew W. · Married on 05/09/2020

Dave was AMAZING and made our wedding even better!

Dave was just the most amazing MC/DJ! Once we nailed down that my bride and I wanted Dave we knew we made the right choice. Dave was on top of things with a timeline and filling in all the songs that we wanted into his schedule. He was a professional from start to finish. We have since seen him at a few other weddings this past year and we noticed that his methods to keep the wedding reception going from start to finish all while keeping the guests energy up, is so totally worth it. I do not thing a single guess left our wedding reception early cause they had so much fun and that is all thanks to Dave!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply the best

Dave is an amazing talent and a wonderful person. He was both the MC and the officiant for the wedding. I had so many guests come up to me to say how fun the event was and the ceremony itself was one of the best ones they ever saw. Dave took a great deal of effort to make our wedding ceremony match our story and our personality. The ceremony was really fun, he got everyone dancing all night. The party kept moving and it felt like we got everything done without the party slowing down. I just could not stop smiling. He managed to get all the songs we wanted in the party and that was amazing considering the variety of genres we were asking for.

You simply could not get a better, honest, warm, professional and caring person to help you with the planning of your event. If you do not already have an officiant, he is a wonderful option. All you need to do is meet him and you will see what I mean.

Could not say enough wonderful things about him and his team. Worth everything you spend on him and he will give you the same care no matter your budget.

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • John

John · Married on 10/09/2019

Oh what a night

After witnessing Dave light up the dance floor at a previous wedding, we immediately knew we had to book him for our own. His ability to get everyone interacting and up on the dance floor is almost magical. He made our night one of a kind and something we will never forget.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Chelsea T. · Married on 09/14/2019

Best vendor we booked!

Dave was hands down the BEST vendor we booked!!! The dance floor was packed from the first song until the last song. Guests have been commenting about how great Dave & Johanna were and that they've never danced so much at a wedding! Dave is full of great suggestions when it comes to the timeline, wedding traditions, and music selection. He played all our favorite songs and ensured it was the best night of our life!!! He is attentive, responsive, and professional. We are so thankful that Dave was part of our wedding!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Donald

Donald E. · Married on 08/22/2019

The best MC in LA

Without question I will say Dave is the best MC or DJ you can hire.
    Without his assistance there’s no way that our wedding would have been as fun, memorable, or perfect as it was.
    He was able to mix some of our not as conventional music selections with songs and genres that everyone likes and crafted the perfect playlist.
    While working with him before the wedding he was able to provide a timeline of the night from his previous events and from what we had communicated to him were our priorities and ideas. To be honest I was skeptical at the timeline early on, but as we firmed up things with other vendors (like the wait staff, photographers, baker, etc.) my faith in his handiwork grew. By the end of the night I was floored at how smooth everything went. Not only were all of the events well organized, but he knew exactly how long would be good for each of them.
    When it came time for everyone to dance and have a good time, his infectious joyfulness spread out and got more than a few people dancing that I didn’t expect to!
    And his ability to analyze the room and know what was necessary to make it look and sound good is also impeccable. The sound was perfect from everywhere in the garden, it wasn’t too loud or soft anywhere. And his placement of the uplights brought a fun, bright touch to the area once the sun set.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kayla H. · Married on 02/16/2019

Dave is the absolute best!

We are SO GLAD we chose Dave as our MC/DJ for our wedding! When I submitted an inquiry online, he called not even half an hour later to introduce himself. This added a personal touch, which we greatly appreciated. We knew instantly based on his responsiveness and enthusiasm that he was going to be so great and easy to work with. In our meetings with Dave, he not only wanted to know what kind of music we liked, but he wanted to make sure he had a good sense of who we were as people, and as a couple. He also got to know about our families through conversation, and by doing so, he fit seamlessly as a good friend at our wedding. When we were stuck choosing a song for a specific moment, Dave’s suggestions and recommendations were so greatly appreciated. He is also incredibly flexible when it comes to types of music. My side of the family is Middle Eastern, and he mixed in our chosen songs without a problem. I may be biased, but our wedding was SO MUCH FUN and many people, including myself, never stopped dancing. Truly so grateful to have had someone like Dave, who is so passionate about what he does, help make our big day absolutely perfect. Can’t thank you enough, Dave!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Bonnie · Married on 01/02/2019

amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'd love to know who wrote this review so I can thank you in person. :)
  • Linh

Linh H. · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Memories

When music play at the right moment, it creates a wonderful memory. And that's what Dave was able to accomplish. Our wedding reception was four days ago and my mind is still buzzing. Not from the alcohol but from the music that was played during our reception. Now when I hear Sugar from Maroon 5 playing on my iPhone, I reminisce the moment Emily and I cut our wedding cake. Or when I hit the play button on YouTube for "Cannon in D Major”, I can still picture Emily and I walking into our Grand Entrance. Thank you, Dave, you magically transform our favorite songs into wonderful memories.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing

So thankful for Dave & everything he did for us & our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin F. · Married on 10/20/2018

The dance floor was so full people were dancing on the side!

A DJ can make or break your wedding which is why we highly recommend Dave! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC for our wedding! Dave can take care of it all! He scheduled an in-person meeting so he could see our vision and right away we all knew we would work well together. A few weeks prior to the wedding we met again and Dave helped us make a seamless schedule and select our favorite songs and collaborated on ideas to make the evening memorable. During the wedding he did an absolutely FANTASTIC job! He packed the dance floor with music that pleased the guests of all ages. He directed guests attention to certain events when necessary but other than that he let them dance their hearts out. Dave is fun to work with, is extremely responsive, and professional. I’m still getting complements from our guests and vendors about the great job he did :)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Hiring Dave was the best decision we made for our wedding. We can't say enough good things about Dave. He listened to what we wanted, addressed our unique concerns and needs, was lgbt-friendly, and positive and upbeat and knowledgeable. Dave and his team went way above and beyond to coordinate with our other vendors and to address any situations that came up during the reception. If I ever need to plan a reception for someone, Dave is literally the first call I'm making.

Sent on 11/03/2018