Romantic Journeys

The Wedding & Event Design Studio 22800 Lyons Ave, Newhall, CA 91321 Map · Phone number

About Romantic Journeys

A trusted and professional honeymoon specialist based in Los Angeles, California, Romantic Journeys helps couples plan the perfect vacation. Romantic Journeys founder Barbara Oliver helps couples determine their vacation preferences through an in-depth consultation to get to know them. Her ultimate goal is to help you plan your dream honeymoon, stress-free.

A certified travel associate from the Travel Institute and an elite cruise counselor by the Cruise Line International Association, Barbara Oliver puts forth her travel experiences when helping couples plan their honeymoon experience. Her talents and her ability to listen closely to your desires allow her to help you select a destination that matches your vision and one that will ensure couples the time to recover and reconnect after their special day. She works with couples in planning destination weddings, honeymoons, luxury trips, and romantic vacations, complete with working out emergency assistance and insurance plans.

Destinations Offered
She strives to provide couples with the best value for their budget. A full-service travel agency, Romantic Journeys offers travel and experiences to any destination in the world. Destinations include Australia or New Zealand, Hawaii, and Western Europe. Other destinations to choose from are as follows:

• Caribbean

Romantic Journeys 6
Romantic Journeys 7

Danielle Granados · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience!

Barbara was so great to work with! She helped me plan my honeymoon in November 2018. With all the wedding planning I needed help organzing our honeymoon, and she guided us through the whole process. We met with her in person to discuss what our budget was, what type of vacations we’ve done before, what we liked and disliked about hotels/resorts, what we wanted out of our honeymoon, etc. She gave us a few options based off of what we discussed and ending up picking a Sandals Resort in Saint Lucia. She answered all of my very random and sporadic questions very quickly and efficiently throughout the process. Barbara was very respectful of our budget, of what we wanted and did everything she could to help us make the best of our trip! She was so sweet, she sent us updates about our hotel, flight information and sent us our itinerary (physically and electronically). My husband and I will definitely use her services again, we’re already in the talks about a Europe trip next year! If you want to plan a trip and receive some guidance, I would highly recommend Barbara’s services! Thank you again for everything!

Christina · Married on 04/08/2018

Barbara was wonderful! We honestly could not have made this gorgeous wedding happen without her help. I highly recommend to anyone planning a destination wedding to get a travel agent on Board and I highly recommend this fabulous lady for the job. I could always reach her by email, phone, or text. And she was on top of any deadlines we needed to reach and helping our guests with the entire booking process. Thank goodness my husband and I did not need to handle this part of our wedding since we had so many other things that needed to be done on our end. She's a life savor! Professional, Positive, and gets the job done! Thank you Barbara for everything! You helped our dream wedding become a reality!!

Romantic Journeys 18

Romantic Journeys FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• Veil Of Grace
    Veil Of Grace Wedding Hair & Makeup

Barbara is so sweet and knows the perfect places for you and your significant other to go to! She has traveled the world. Whats great is she will recommend what is best for your own personal lifestyle. Her and her husband have personally visited resorts and the best vacation spots. With her experience and knowledge Romantic Journeys is the best travel agency, you wont be disappointed.

• R & R Creative Photography
    R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Romantic Journeys,Barbara really know her way around the travel business. She has been all over the world and can usually tell you about the places you are thinking of going to because she has probably been there herself. She defiantly goes above and beyond for her clients. I highly recommend Romantic Journeys. A+

• The Wedding & Event Design Studio 22800 Lyons Ave Newhall, California, CA 91321 See on map
    (Phone number)