22800 Lyons Ave #110, Valencia, CA 91354 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 8

About Tricia Dahlgren Events

Welcome to Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating. Please feel free to take a look around. We hope we can make your event a day you will remember Always and Forever!

We know you want an event that is like no other and we want to help you reach that goal. Tricia Dahlgren has been working in the Wedding and Event industry for many years and has built great relationships with both our clients and vendors. Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating offers full service and day of service consulting for all types of events. We believe that every event should be as beautiful and unique as each of our clients. We strive to exceed our clients needs and produce an event that everyone will remember Always and Forever. We hope to have the opportunity to help make you event beautiful!

Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting is a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. A portion of our profits will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation , Inc every year!

Follow Tricia Dahlgren Events on

Tricia Dahlgren Events 7
  • Blair

Blair Moylan · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Coordinator Services

Tricia was hands down the lifeline of my wedding! She was professional, responsible, approachable and incredible to work with. From the day I booked her (nearly 13 months before the big day) to the week after my wedding, she was still answering all my questions calmly, authoritatively and with zero judgment or annoyance. She ran everything on the wedding weekend like a pro and was just beyond incredible to deal with, as was her staff. Could not recommend enough.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 8
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 9
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 10
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 11

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2019

Tricia and her team are beyond amazing! I found her company through Yelp because I wanted a wedding planner who was local and close by to where I lived. We had a first initial meeting where she told us about herself and the company and the cost of her services and we immediately booked her right away! Tricia has great communication skills and was very responsive through email every time I had a question, needed help, referrals, and looking at venues. She was great being the middleman between myself and my vendors we had chosen for the wedding. She signed me up with Aisle Planner to keep me on track with payments. She made sure everything was in place for the day of the wedding and came up with the timeline that was sent to all the vendors, family, and wedding party. We originally booked Tricia to be the day of coordinator for our wedding, along with two assistants - but Tricia got pregnant in Fall 2017 and alerted me that she would not be able to coordinate the wedding because her baby was due a month before my wedding, so I completely understood the situation. Tricia told me she was entrusting her event manager, Krista to be our day of coordinator. I was confident the wedding would go well whether or not Tricia was there because I had heard so many amazing things from my co-worker, who had coincidentally used Tricia as well for her wedding planner and coordinator at her wedding in June 2017. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I wasn't even stressed out majority of the day because Krista & her assistant Nicki, & Stephanie put my mind at ease and they were on top of everything, and making sure we on schedule. The wedding was so beautiful, and Tricia, Krista and the assistants did an amazing job throughout the whole process. If you need a wedding planner, or a day-of coordinator I would highly recommend Tricia & Krista in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for one - they are both amazing people! Shout out to Nicki & Stephanie for being awesome assistants!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 18
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 19

Ali Bornstein · Married on 01/26/2019

Tricia is the best!

The best best best! Tricia is so calm and collected! She is supportive and easy to work with. She made the wedding day a breeze but kept us on schedule! All my bridesmaids loved her and that's a testament to how great she is! Detail oriented and goes above and beyond the call of duty! Truly made the wedding day the best!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Tricia Dahlgren Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 15

• Veil Of Grace
    Veil Of Grace Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tricia and her team are exceptional. They are on top of it when it come to weekly check ins, following up with vendors for you, creating a very detailed organized time line and handling any issue with vendors that you may have. They make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. I personally have used their services and would do so again!

• Photo Touch Booth Rentals
    Photo Touch Booth Rentals Photo Booths

Tricia is a true professional, with great communication skills and always making sure you will have peace of mind through out your wedding day! I know this cause we have worked together on many weddings since 2010.

• 24/7 Events
    24/7 Events Wedding Rentals

Tricia is phenomenal at what she does. She has a tremendous eye for detail and truly dedicates her efforts to make her couples happy. She is very well organized and is well respected in the industry. She is a pleasure to work with on all fronts, either as a fellow vendor or as a client.

• 22800 Lyons Ave #110 Valencia, 91354 See on map