Santa Clarita, CA 91354 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 8

About Tricia Dahlgren Events

Tricia Dahlgren Events offers day of service consulting to full service coordination for weddings and events. We bring many years of experience in the event industry and strive to exceed our clients needs. Our clients are our top priority and we believe that every event should be as beautiful and unique as you!

We hope to have the opportunity to make your event beautiful and connect with you soon!

Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting is a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. A portion of our profits will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation , Inc every year!

Follow Tricia Dahlgren Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cassandra Lee & Co.
screen shot 2021 05 12 at 10 05 50 am 51 179968 162083920922761

122 Reviews for Tricia Dahlgren Events

• Xiaoxi

Xiaoxi S. · Married on 05/13/2021

Tricia has been my go-to for everything in this whole planning journey!

Tricia is no-doubt the saver and MVP on my wedding day! Watching her nonstop running after me, grabbing my coat, organizing my dress, packing everything from the ceremony venue and coordinating all last minute vendors we brought into the plan, I am just soooooooooooo grateful that I found Tricia!!

Our journey together started from 2019 when I got engaged. Little did we know 2020 would be a complete different look from anyone could possibly had imagined. Tricia was with me, super responsive (sometimes I wonder if she is just checking her emails every second:p) and resourceful supporting all the changes happened in the plan, a postponement, a venue cancellation and a last
    minute plan change. Anytime I have some random ideas or family has some random new inquiries, Tricia was able to provide us contacts and ideas to help us with our new thoughts.

With Tricia by my side, I felt calm and fully relaxed on my wedding day after a long planning journey. Can’t get it done without you, Tricia!!!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Allison C. · Married on 04/01/2020

The absolute best

I will recommend Tricia to anyone and everyone who is planning a wedding or any event. Tricia and her team are by far the best!! My dream wedding literally would not have happened without her! Tricia was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and would respond literally all hours of the day. I spent a big chunk of wedding planning time away at school, and Tricia made it so easy to get everything I needed and make sure all of my vendors were on the same page! Tricia is so unbelievably organized and detail oriented (the exact opposite of what I am) that by the day of the wedding we all knew what exactly was going on and everything ran so smoothly. I also want to highlight Krissy, who was with myself and the bridesmaids the day of the wedding. Krissy honestly should have been my maid-of-honor with how much she helped me! Anytime I needed a bobby-pin, or my dress adjusted, or my shoes switched, Krissy was there before I even had to ask!! She also was so fun and supportive, I honestly felt like she was part of the bridal party. There were so many times during the planning process and on the day of the wedding that I was so grateful to have Tricia. My wedding went so smoothly and everything was set up so beautifully, and at the end Tricia ensured that everything was packed in the car where it should be and she even mailed in my marriage license! I cannot say enough good things about Tricia and her team!! They all helped make my day so special and I am so grateful for everything they did!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Tony

Tony B. · Married on 02/08/2020

Tricia and her team made our wedding that much easier!!!

Tricia and her team made it all happen for our special day! We had nearly 500 guests so I knew it was going to be a challenge to coordinate everyone, but her and her team did PHENOMENAL! I had a special dance and song planned for my wife and thank God Tricia reminded me to do it as it was getting late in the night! I would really recommend her services to anyone getting married as she will make the wedding that much easier for the bride and groom. Also, she is very affordable in comparison to other wedding coordinators. You will meet with her in person ahead of time to get to know her and go over the schedule and it will put you at ease! Go book her today!!!

Sent on 03/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tricia Dahlgren Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

8 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Veil Of Grace Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tricia and her team are exceptional. They are on top of it when it come to weekly check ins, following up with vendors for you, creating a very detailed organized time line and handling any issue with vendors that you may have. They make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. I personally have used their services and would do so again!

• Photo Touch Booth Rentals Photo Booths

Tricia is a true professional, with great communication skills and always making sure you will have peace of mind through out your wedding day! I know this cause we have worked together on many weddings since 2010.

• 24/7 Events Wedding Rentals

Tricia is phenomenal at what she does. She has a tremendous eye for detail and truly dedicates her efforts to make her couples happy. She is very well organized and is well respected in the industry. She is a pleasure to work with on all fronts, either as a fellow vendor or as a client.

• Santa Clarita, CA, 91354 See on map
    8184190336 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tricia Dahlgren Events)