Tricia Dahlgren Events

Santa Clarita, CA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tricia Dahlgren Events offers day of service consulting to full service coordination for weddings and events. We bring many years of experience in the event industry and strive to exceed our clients needs. Our clients are our top priority and we believe that every event should be as beautiful and unique as you!

We hope to have the opportunity to make your event beautiful and connect with you soon!

Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting is a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. A portion of our profits will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation , Inc every year!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Warren
    Warren K. Married on 11/12/2022

Stress Free Day

Tricia and her assistant Aly were amazing on our wedding day. If you want to not worry on your wedding day and feel confident that the planning team has got everything all under control, then book Tricia as your wedding planner. The day went smoothly and we felt so attended to by Tricia and Aly. It was a bit windy during the cocktail hour and Aly came with a shawl for me and put it on and off during each photo. From a brides perspective, I can’t imagine it being any better she was so helpful throughout the day and make sure I had everything I needed.
  • Jordan
    Jordan L. Married on 09/30/2022

Tricia Kept the Joy in Our Wedding Day

Tricia and her team were EVERYTHING! I only survived wedding planning and the day-of because of them. If you're on the fence about hiring a planner, DO IT! And make sure it's Tricia.

From our very first calls, Tricia answered all of our questions and truly made us feel like we were in good hands. Wedding planning is ridiculously hectic, so to know that you have someone in your corner looking out for you is priceless.

On our wedding day, everything went without a hitch and, the best part, I got to enjoy my day! I was anxious leading up to it because I thought I would have to set up or point people in the right direction. Tricia and her team handled all of that and more. I had printouts with Pinterest mood boards of how I wanted everything set up — it turned out better than I could've dreamed! I can't thank them enough for making our wedding magical and a day we'll never forget! Thank you, thank you!

Xoxo, The Robinsons
  • Jackie
    Jackie C. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Must have at your wedding

If you're thinking you do not need a wedding coordinator, then you are wrong! A wedding coordinator is a must and Tricia's team is the way to go. They are amazing at what they do and know all the questions to ask you didn't know or think of. They bring your vision to life and on the day-of, you are hands off so you can enjoy your own wedding. I can't recommend them enough!
  • illustration stars

17 photos · 08/09/2015
Eric & Brooke
30 photos · 07/26/2015

Veil Of Grace Veil Of Grace Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tricia and her team are exceptional. They are on top of it when it come to weekly check ins, following up with vendors for you, creating a very detailed organized time line and handling any issue with vendors that you may have. They make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. I personally have used their services and would do so again!

Photo Touch Booth Rentals Photo Touch Booth Rentals Photo Booths

Tricia is a true professional, with great communication skills and always making sure you will have peace of mind through out your wedding day! I know this cause we have worked together on many weddings since 2010.

24/7 Events 24/7 Events Wedding Rentals

Tricia is phenomenal at what she does. She has a tremendous eye for detail and truly dedicates her efforts to make her couples happy. She is very well organized and is well respected in the industry. She is a pleasure to work with on all fronts, either as a fellow vendor or as a client.

Santa Clarita, CA, 91354
8184190336
Location of (Tricia Dahlgren Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding