Tricia Dahlgren Events Reviews

Tricia Dahlgren Events 3
Tricia Dahlgren Events 4
Tricia Dahlgren Events 5

Eunjae Kim · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Could not have done this without Tricia!

Tricia and her team were absolutely pivotal in making my wedding happen! Due to a recent move away from SoCal, I was struggling to do any sort of wedding planning away from the location of my wedding. Tricia was able to step in and help support every step of the way. From the sourcing of vendors to capturing my very particular vision for a non-traditional brunch wedding, she was so vital to this wedding (and to my sanity).

I could send her an email or give her a call, questioning everything under the sun, and she always replied with calm, but positive energy. It made me feel at ease that there was someone who was with myself and my husband to help us throughout this process.

Could not have done this without her!

Tricia Dahlgren Events 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Chang and Alex Hsi · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision we made!

Tricia is INCREDIBLE. It's quite possible that she's superhuman. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator, which came with the ability to email her any questions, any time. This wound up being very crucial and helpful in our planning process. I could email Tricia about evvvvverything. And I did! From referrals to ettiquette to all our hundreds of little decisions--I emailed with Tricia about every single aspect of our wedding and that is just unparalleled for a day of coordinator. She is lightning fast responsive (and if she couldn't email me back right away because she was working another wedding, she'd email immediately to say that she'd get back to me the next day.) She was always efficient and clear and friendly in her communication. She learned our taste, preferences, priorities, and concerns early on and that made a big difference as she guided us during the prep.

As for the day of--HOLY COW, this is where Tricia and her team just blew it out of the water. First of all, the night before, she ran a super efficient rehearsal with our wedding party and printed the schedule out for each of us so every bridesmaid, groomsman, and immediate family member knew what would be happening and when the next day. She also transferred everything from our car into hers so she could bring it to the wedding venue. Day of the wedding, Tricia brought two assistants with her, so one was entirely dedicated to supporting ME. (This is when I give a big shout out to Vivianna, who is awesome! She has a super steady and calm presence. She kept me on schedule, helped me pee, had extra lipstick for me the second I needed it. She printed out my vows and brought them for me and walked the fine line of not being in the way while my bridesmaids were doing their thing, but also being there when I needed literally anything! Even though she was present for everything, she knew how to give me my space when I was having a moment and knew when to give me a tissue!)

Tricia was lightning fast during the entire day. She never missed a beat, remembered every single detail and is SUCH A PRO! At one point in the evening, my husband was on a crowded dance floor looking for the photographer. Tricia spotted him looking for something/someone and was by his side the next second (somehow! truly, she's lightning fast) asking, "What do you need? What can I get for you?" We chose a venue where we had to bring in every vendor and she communicated with them before, during, and after beautifully. We have friends who are in production in LA and they said to us, "Your day of coordinator is an OUTSTANDING producer. She reaaaally knows what she's doing." By the end of the night, we couldn't believe her whole team had packed up everything into our SUV and we didn't have to lift a finger in the clean up!

We 10000% recommend Tricia! We didn't have to worry about a thing day of!! She knew Hummingbird Nest Ranch, our venue, like the back of her hand, and so, especially if you're getting married there--it's a no brainer!

Tricia Dahlgren Events 7
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Blair

Blair Moylan · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Coordinator Services

Tricia was hands down the lifeline of my wedding! She was professional, responsible, approachable and incredible to work with. From the day I booked her (nearly 13 months before the big day) to the week after my wedding, she was still answering all my questions calmly, authoritatively and with zero judgment or annoyance. She ran everything on the wedding weekend like a pro and was just beyond incredible to deal with, as was her staff. Could not recommend enough.

Tricia Dahlgren Events 12
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 13
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 14
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 15
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2019

Tricia and her team are beyond amazing! I found her company through Yelp because I wanted a wedding planner who was local and close by to where I lived. We had a first initial meeting where she told us about herself and the company and the cost of her services and we immediately booked her right away! Tricia has great communication skills and was very responsive through email every time I had a question, needed help, referrals, and looking at venues. She was great being the middleman between myself and my vendors we had chosen for the wedding. She signed me up with Aisle Planner to keep me on track with payments. She made sure everything was in place for the day of the wedding and came up with the timeline that was sent to all the vendors, family, and wedding party. We originally booked Tricia to be the day of coordinator for our wedding, along with two assistants - but Tricia got pregnant in Fall 2017 and alerted me that she would not be able to coordinate the wedding because her baby was due a month before my wedding, so I completely understood the situation. Tricia told me she was entrusting her event manager, Krista to be our day of coordinator. I was confident the wedding would go well whether or not Tricia was there because I had heard so many amazing things from my co-worker, who had coincidentally used Tricia as well for her wedding planner and coordinator at her wedding in June 2017. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I wasn't even stressed out majority of the day because Krista & her assistant Nicki, & Stephanie put my mind at ease and they were on top of everything, and making sure we on schedule. The wedding was so beautiful, and Tricia, Krista and the assistants did an amazing job throughout the whole process. If you need a wedding planner, or a day-of coordinator I would highly recommend Tricia & Krista in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for one - they are both amazing people! Shout out to Nicki & Stephanie for being awesome assistants!

Tricia Dahlgren Events 16
    Tricia Dahlgren Events 23
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Ali Bornstein · Married on 01/26/2019

Tricia is the best!

The best best best! Tricia is so calm and collected! She is supportive and easy to work with. She made the wedding day a breeze but kept us on schedule! All my bridesmaids loved her and that's a testament to how great she is! Detail oriented and goes above and beyond the call of duty! Truly made the wedding day the best!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • FuturemrsRomero

Brenda · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding Coordinator

Tricia and her team are just simply AMAZING!
    Booking Tricia was the best decision we could have made for our special day.
    Tricia is professional, patient, sweet, and very responsive with any questions or concerns. I never once had any trouble communicating with Trica during the whole process.
    On the day of our wedding Tricia and her team truly made our wedding wonderful and stress free.
    So thankful for her assistant Jacqueline that went out of her way to retrieve an item that was left behind at the hotel that was located about 30 mins away from the venue. Just goes to show how Tricia and her team really are dedicated to ensure the bride and groom are happy and at ease. Thank you so much Tricia for such a beautiful and magical wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Da · Married on 09/08/2018

Booking Tricia and her team for all our wedding planning and coordination needs was by far the best decision we made for our wedding.

She was incredibly responsive throughout the process - from pre-booking through the wedding and beyond (checking in afterwards too!) Even when she had a baby (!) she responded to emails right away. I don't know of any other person, let alone vendor, that is that easily accessible.

Every single vendor that she recommended was absolutely professional and took care of the details and made me feel totally at ease. I could not have asked for a better team of vendors. In addition, Tricia also gave great advice regarding timing of things and even what to avoid spending money on. That is invaluable and in retrospect I wish we had taken more of her advice!

On the day of, her team was there with me throughout the day - from getting ready, through ceremony and photos, until the end of the reception and end of the night. Having someone that's not your bridesmaid or family there to help out is priceless! She was able to help calm my nerves throughout.

If you're looking for someone to help with wedding planning and coordinating, Tricia is definitely the way to go. She and her team went beyond all of our expectations and created an event that even my mother was thrilled with, and she's a hard one to please.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Allis · Married on 06/10/2018

It was amazing having Tricia as a wedding planner. She cares so much and she makes everything go smoothly. She was quick at responding and I couldn't have done it without her. Tricia and her team are truly the best and I am glad that I had her and her team there on our special day.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Eric · Married on 05/19/2018

Tricia and her team helped my wife and I put on our dream wedding and we couldn't have done it without them.

We found them through word of mouth as they'd helped with almost a dozen of our friends' weddings. They've consistently organized amazing events and I'm happy to share ours was no exception.

We had a long engagement and started working with Tricia early on. It was incredibly helpful to have someone guiding us through each step of the way. Whether it was visiting venues, organizing tastings, or making sure the budget was up to date, everything was very thoughtfully planned and executed.

Krista was our main point of contact on the day of the event and she was a tremendous resource. She kept everything on track and running smoothly. Several friends who saw our printed out schedule were impressed how planned everything was.

I would highly recommend Tricia Dahlgren Events for any event you may be planning.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Incredible wedding coordinator!!

Tricia and her team were the best and a pleasure to work with! Strong recommendation!

Tricia and her team definitely went above and beyond and were incredible to work with! Tricia meticulously managed our timeline, day of planning and all communication with our numerous vendors. She was extremely organized, very assertive, responsive and so easy to work with!! She made sure all of our decor items, gifts and wedding necessities were prepared.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Robert · Married on 05/05/2018

Tricia Dahlgren events was spectacular. We had the pleasure of having Tricia herself as our coordinator up until the day of the wedding, then Krista on our wedding day. Tricia and her staff were knowledgeable, experienced, and extremely approachable and reachable from the moment we met all the way through the wedding. She would get back to us within minutes of an email or call, day or night. We always felt taken care of, and if there was ever a question or concern, we knew we could rely on Tricia and her team to get answers and take care of everything.
    They think of things no one else is thinking of and are always three steps ahead. Because of them, our wedding day was beautiful and stress free. The day was absolutely perfect. It was everything we could have imagined. Tricia Dahlgren events comes with our highest recommendation, and we would use her services again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/18/2018

Tricia and her team executed my wedding to perfection. I hired her as a day of coordinator and all I expected was help putting out my decorations, and the basics of running the day. I got so so much more working with Tricia and her fantastic assistants! I had Chelsea with me from start to finish, to help me with my dress, keep me in the loop about what's happening, helping us get through our shot list for photos, and keeping me on schedule without it ever feeling rushed. The best way I can describe what it was like to work with Tricia is that I truly got to experience my wedding. I spent no time telling anyone what to do, or reminding people what I expected of them. All I had to do was appreciate all the work and love that was put into every detail and watch it all in action. I cannot thank them enough for their work, patience, and true understanding of what it takes to execute a perfect wedding. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Valerie · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I were married at the 1880 Union Hotel in Los Alamos. The 1880 and their sister properties works with Tricia Dahlgren Events and in our package offered a day of coordinator, which was very lucky for us. The main point of contact and our day of coordinator with the 1880 under TDE is Aly and she was absolutely amazing. She is one of the main reasons that our wedding day was so special. Prior to the wedding Tricia and Aly were there to answer any questions and give advice for anything that we had, which helped so much with our day. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. I now know how important a day of coordinator is and even more how important it is to have an amazing coordinator. Because of Aly and her assistant, Breanne, being on top of everything, being 3 steps ahead of everyone the whole day, and having everything under control I can actually say that the days leading up to the wedding and most importantly the day of I was actually a very relaxed bride. I highly recommend using Tricia Dahlgren Events for your wedding and I highly recommend Aly. They will help make a special day even more special!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Astrid · Married on 10/07/2017

We worked with Aly at the 1880 Union in Los Alamos and her professionalism, awesome attitude and love for her job really made our wedding spectacular! Can’t recommend this team enough!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Pauline · Married on 09/16/2017

My day-of coordinator was Amanda Loesser, and I cannot recommend her and this company enough. She was a perfect personality fit for me: flexible, organized, and positive. I highly recommend this amazing company!

Sent on 11/09/2017

sadie · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't even imagine my wedding without the exceptional assistance of Tricia! Not only did she help refer vendors, orchestrate vendors, as well as making sure that there were no areas that I forgot to cater too. As for the "day-of", she completely knocked it out of the park. Absolute attention to detail, made sure I had everything I needed, and made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. As with all weddings, things are bound to go awry, but I rested assured because Tricia was so on-top of everything. She found creative ways to make wedding challenges even better than what was previously planned. I LOVE HER!!! I cannot thank her enough for being so amazing, and having such an amazing personality! THANK YOU TRICIA!!!
    Photo: Tricia, hands-on with our rehearsal!

Tricia Dahlgren Events 24
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Diana · Married on 07/09/2017

Tricia is an absolute rock star. I planned my 7.9.17 San Diego wedding from New York over the course of a year, making only two trips to San Diego, once in August to attend a friend’s wedding and look at venues and once in May to see the venue again and meet with vendors, all of whom I hired over the phone/email, etc. Tricia helped keep me organized and calm during the entire planning process. She, among other things, provided timelines, helped with budgeting, coordinating vendors and answered any and all questions I had quickly and thoroughly. She is a calming force, which, of course, was super helpful during the actual weekend of the wedding. I believe everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding, thanks in large part to Tricia and her assistant, Jacqueline; however, if something had gone wrong, there is no way Tricia would have let us know. She is so on top of everything, is extremely professional and has a very calm yet assertive demeanor. She is a joy to be around. All of our vendors told us how awesome and organized Tricia was and how impressed they were with the fact everything ran on, if not slightly ahead of schedule. Our guests made similar comments. I can’t recommend Tricia enough. Some people are born to do exactly what they are doing. Tricia is one of those people. I agree with other comments that it is indescribably helpful to hire an event planner for your wedding (if you need reasons why…message me, seriously, people told me it was the best money I would spend on my wedding, and I agree). You will be grateful you hired Tricia and her team. We are beyond impressed and thankful to all the time, work, and energy they put in to make sure we had a beautiful wedding day. And the icing on the cake is that everyone, including me, my now husband, our bridal parties and our parents just got to enjoy the celebration and being together because Tricia and her assistant had everything else handled.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sonny · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding day was a tad more magical with our wedding coordinator extraordinaire Krista!

Tricia Dahlgren Events is a wonderful event planning company and we're so happy that our venue Newhall Mansion partners closely with them.

From our first e-mail/phone interaction with Krista, she was quick and responsive. She answered all of our questions (and there were a lot of them) and gave some very useful vendor referrals. Because Krista and the team have ran events in our wedding venue in the past, we already felt at ease that we will have a smooth and fun wedding day. And we did!

The entire weekend (rehearsal dinner and wedding day) was filled with so many emotions ranging from happiness to anxiousness to the jitters. And thank goodness for Krista for making sure that the weekend's schedule ran on time and that the details were fully fleshed out. It's rare that a wedding vision can be executed to a full blown reality, but Krista pulled it off. After months of planning and planning and planning, we were AMAZED with how Krista (and her colleague K) were able to run the entire day so successfully and splendidly.

We're so impressed by the attentiveness, attention to detail, and compassion displayed by the whole team at Tricia Dahlgren Events!

Our guests thoroughly enjoyed our wedding and we extend our gratitude to the MVP Krista. Thank you again to the entire Tricia Dahlgren Events team for making our wedding day special.

We'll definitely keep in touch for future parties/events!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Trisha · Married on 07/01/2017

Kate was the best. Everything ran smoothly because of her and her assistant Amanda. Kate was organized and friendly. Our wedding was perfect mostly because of her.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Brooke · Married on 06/17/2017

Words really can't describe how incredible Tricia and her team is. My actual wedding day was completely smooth sailing and stress free with Tricia by my side! She is the best of the best and honestly helped make my dream wedding day come true! She also was extremely helpful in keeping me on track throughout the planning process, coordinating with my vendors, and basically doing all the un-fun planning stuff for me! ;) I am so grateful to have had Tricia and her team as part of my special day. Seriously hire her and you will NOT regret it! I love you, Tricia!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

From the second I spoke with Tricia and Krissy I knew I had found the best wedding planners! Not only did they check in each months leading up to our wedding, but working with Krissy was absolutely amazing. She listened to my many details, was quick to reply to my questions and gave me vendor referrals that worked out perfectly.

Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to the team. Krissy was so great that our family and bridal party all mentioned how amazing she is! Our venue was a blank canvas and Krissy and her team truly brought my vision to life.

Thank you to the entire Tricia Dahlgren Events team for making our day just perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Brette · Married on 05/27/2017

Tricia outdid herself at our wedding. Everything from responding to emails, recommendations and day-of professionalism was behind what I expected. Everyone in mybwedding party commented on how great she was and how smoothly the day went because of her! She was so calm and friendly throughout the whole planning process and the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her and her team. She's wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

If you have ANY reservations about whether or not you need a wedding coordinator - just know now that you do! We thought we could do it on our own...didn't take long to realize we needed help - and are so grateful Tricia was available. She not only let us know what we needed, but how to make our daughter's day everything and more she envisioned. She got a good deal on the limo and answered all our questions right away and had great advice. The day of the wedding - she and her assistants - were nothing short of amazing. Whatever the bride needed - she had it before she realized she needed it. She helped with the venue and made it look amazing. She coordinated with the vendors and everything was right on time and sheer perfection! I can't say enough about Tricia. If you want a perfect day - hire the perfect coordinator. We did... and we got it!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Shannon · Married on 04/22/2017

Krista & the rest of Tricia's team were instrumental in executing our vision for our wedding day with precision & grace. I'd been told from the start how important a day of coordinator is, and it truly is because of their experience & expertise that my husband and I were able to enjoy the wedding day knowing that all of the little details were handled by this amazing team! We are forever grateful & consider Krista a friend after being such a big part of the best day of our lives :)

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

Tricia is the absolute best. I could not have asked for anything more. The wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to her and her team . She is extremely professional and so responsive to any questions during the planning process. We were very lucky to have her for our wedding!!

Sent on 03/24/2017