Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jill's Cake Creations

The Best Cake you've ever tasted!
Proudly serving award winning cakes to the Santa Clarita Valley and beyond for over 30 years.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Custom Design (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Cake Stands (2)

WOW!!! Exceeded all my expectations! She customized my cake flavors and design to exactly what I wanted in my wedding anniversary cake! Highly recommend Jill's Cakes!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

They were so nice. My cake was lovely (champagne + raspberry ). Please save your self some time and order your wedding cake here. Jill was helpful and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Daisy, 10/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was July 16th and I'm still getting text messages from my guests asking me where I got my wedding cake from. Everyone loved it! The cake was not only moist and delicious, it was also absolutely beautiful! Jill and her team are artists! I loved everything about my cake, they really did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cake Stands

Jill's Cake Creations Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

29 Photos

My Photo Album

29 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jill's cake are the Best of the Best. I have have the privilege knowing and working with Jill for over 30 years. I have used Jill Cakes for many many years. Jill is exceptional at what she does. You can't go wrong when Jill's your cake baker. A+

I have been working weddings for a long time and when it came time for my wedding, I knew that there was only one place to go for my cake! When all was said and done at my wedding, people are still talking about the cake! It is that way with every wedding that I work at as well that uses Jill's Cake Creations!

The staff at Hyatt Regency Valencia, always loves working with Jill's Cake Creations on our functions! With their bakery so close to the Hotel, they are always punctual. They are very creative, with amazing designs! There quality is unbeatable, not to mention everything they bake, tastes wonderfully!!

Events