Jill's Cake Creations Reviews

Jill's Cake Creations 3
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Beauty & the Beast cake

We couldn’t be happier with the final product of our wedding cake- we had both a tiered cake and sheer cake for 50 people. We got so many positive comments, it tasted delicious and Jill has impeccable attention to detail. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Jill's Cake Creations 4
    Jill's Cake Creations 5
  • Keith & Kristin

Keith & Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing cakes. Great service.

Jill’s Cake is the place to use. With her, I was so happy with my overall experience. She could picture my vision and made our cake absolutely beautiful and exactly how we visioned. We had a spiced cake with Bavarian cream. No fondent and it was absolutely delicious. Moist and Better than we expected. Couldn’t be more happier.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Daniela · Married on 05/26/2018

Stunning Design & Multi-Faceted Flavor

Jill can do ANYTHING. Don't hesitate to be ambitious with your cake design. It looked stunning. And it was delicious - my favorite layer was champagne with raspberry filling, and my husband's was marble with chocolate mousse. I loved that we could have both. Everything was perfect, you can't go wrong here

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/10/2018

Jill's did a great job. We went in for a tasting and chose our cake flavors and design. They took care of the rest. Very easy to work with and didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Erika · Married on 06/03/2017

WOW!!! Exceeded all my expectations! She customized my cake flavors and design to exactly what I wanted in my wedding anniversary cake! Highly recommend Jill's Cakes!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Daisy · Married on 10/02/2016

They were so nice. My cake was lovely (champagne + raspberry ). Please save your self some time and order your wedding cake here. Jill was helpful and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • M&M

Meghan · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding was July 16th and I'm still getting text messages from my guests asking me where I got my wedding cake from. Everyone loved it! The cake was not only moist and delicious, it was also absolutely beautiful! Jill and her team are artists! I loved everything about my cake, they really did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 07/25/2015

Jill is amazing, bottom line. Our cake was absolutely gorgeous, and delicious. Everyone remarked on how fabulous our cake was. She was so professional, kind, and accommodating. We are so grateful that we had Jill create our cake. I highly recommend Jill and her team.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Jill's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you, Jocelyn. Victoria came back from delivering your cake talking about how gorgeous everything was!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2015

I decided to go with Jill's cakes and I a
    So happy we did! She did my parents wedding cake 20 years ago and it was so special for to be able to do mine. Jill and her staff were so helpful and accommodating to us. Not mention the cake looked and tasted amazing. Very reasonable prices I might add. I can't wait till the next event I can have an excuse to order a cake from Jill's :)

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jill's Cake Creations is by far the best bakery! We met with Jill and knew she was the one for us. After speaking with her about the size (about 250 guests) she asked us a few questions and we showed her a couple of pictures of what we liked and she drew up a cake that was so beautiful! We are HUGE Disney fans so she used that and created a beautiful masterpiece. She even put a hidden Mickey in the piping design! Our cake was unlike any others that I have seen (in person and in pictures). And the amount of different cake flavors and fillings was amazing! There are so many different combinations that you can choose from, you can't go wrong with any of them! The cake was so moist and delicious our guests are still raving about how amazing it looked and tasted!

All you need is a small idea of what you would like, and Jill will create a gorgeous masterpiece that tastes GREAT! Jill and her team are amazing!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Katee · Married on 09/20/2014

All of the cakes that we tried at our tasting were DELICIOUS!! It was hard to narrow it down to 2. My wedding cake was beautiful and unique to my groom and I. I received so many compliments on our cake. We chose not to freeze the top tier and instead we have enjoyed it every night of our first week as husband and wife. Highly recommend this bakery and the chocolate chip and piña colada cake!! You won't be disappointed. YUM!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I were so happy with Jill's. Our cake was so beautiful. I loved all the little details put into each tier. Would love to have her do another cake for us in the future. As for the flavors of the cake, to die for! We had the pink champagne with the bavarian cream. Oh my goodness! Just incredible! I would recommend Jill's Cake Creations to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

Jill's was very helpful in walking us through the cake process. We explained to them that we wanted a simple, no fuss cake and they were great in showing us the options. They also never pushed anything bigger on us and helped us in creating exactly what we wanted, which was much appreciated. After choosing our flavors and styles they produced it perfectly, as well as being punctual and professional on the day of. We'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2014

The cake was delicious. Our cake was included with our venue pricing at Robinson Ranch Golf. I would definitely order cakes through Jill's again! We received many compliments. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a special event.

Sent on 05/25/2014
  • User3662073 · 2+ years ago

The cake was great and came out exactly how we planned. Jill was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Alison · Married on 09/21/2013

Jill made our cake for our wedding. We came in told her our budget and made our dream cake a reality for us. The flavors she had to choose from were all so delicious it was hard to pick! When she delivered the cake it exceeded our expectations. It was gorgeous! Thank you

Sent on 11/13/2013

Hillary · Married on 06/08/2013

Eating Jill's cake is like heaven melting in your mouth! After our cake tasting and meeting with Jill I dreamt of the day we could finally have a whole piece of cake to myself!! She does stunning work, recreated the exact cake I had imagined and the flavor was Phenomenal! We chose piña colada & it was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • Rosana

Rosana · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I loved our "Piña Colada" flavor wedding cake. It was so delicious, everyone enjoyed the cake at our wedding. Jill and her team created my cake exactly like we discussed, absolutely beautiful. The calla lily flowers on my cake were gorgeous. Thank You! Jill

Sent on 09/26/2013

Julie · Married on 03/23/2013

Beautiful cake and tasted great! SO happy I went with her and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Alexandria · Married on 11/10/2012

Like eating a beautiful cloud love her she is so talented she blew my idea out of the park

Sent on 11/15/2012

We had a Irish themed wedding and found a cake online that we wanted to use for our wedding. Jill was the only cake vendor who was willing to work with us on creating the exact cake we saw online in the colors that we wanted. A lot of the other cake vendors for wedding cakes just had default template they used and were not willing to go the extra mile to create the cake we wanted. So we stuck with Jill and couldn't of asked for a better wedding cake. The wedding cake was absolutely perfect. We will definitely recommend her to our friends and family. If you have a custom cake you want created for your perfect day this is place to go.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2012

I loved my cake! Jill was very accommodating to what I wanted. Instead of the rolled up roses she had on her display cake, she made sugar or gum-paste (I didn't get a change to eat one) black calla-lilies to match the ones I had in my bouquet. She was very easy to work with, even when I came in and changed the flavors.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Diane · Married on 06/09/2012

WOW! We hired Jill and had a fuzzy picture of a cake that we wanted for our wedding. She managed to gleam what we wanted and made it even more special. She worked closely with our florist to add matching flowers with our venue. The best part? The cake was so delicious that it was COMPLETELY GONE by the end of the wedding. The Pina Colada cake! Don't even hesitate. We could not have chosen anyone better than Jill.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Jill's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Diane for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with!

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

Jill and her team do it again! Another masterpiece! My 21st birthday cake came from Jill's and it was delicious, so when we got engaged we knew that although we were getting married out of town, we wanted another Jill's cake. She had a ton of great ideas when we met with her and she helped us to design the most gorgeous cake ever! Her prices are completely reasonable too and not to mention that the cake is delicious! My wedding cake seriously looked like it belonged in a wedding magazine and our guests are still talking about how delicious it was.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Holly · Married on 04/07/2012

The cake was absolutely out of this world in perfection of my vision, in taste, in quality, in everything!

Sent on 04/24/2012