ARTISTIC CAKES

Azusa, California View map

Artistic Cakes is a licensed bakery located in Azusa, California, that serves the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Owner Martha has been a certified cake designer for 14 years and would love to share her passion and talent with couples on their wedding day.

Artistic Cakes consults with her clients BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and properly incorporate their tastes and desires, and will also deliver and set up the cake to make things easier for you. She also allows private tastings. Martha offers couples a candy and dessert bar to have along with their cake, as well as organic ingredients. She also honors dietary restrictions of couples and/or guests such as gluten and lactose-free and vegan items. Couples may have the following desserts from Artistic Cakes:

• Cakes
  • Cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Dessert buffet
  • Fruit
  • Groom’s cake
  • Pastries

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Lupe
    Lupe R. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Service

Words cannot explain how grateful and blessed we are to have found Martha for our wedding. From beginning to end, Martha went above and beyond.

Martha is truly a wonderful person. She provided the best service of all our vendors. Sometimes it is hard to find honest vendors when it comes to special events, but Martha was so responsive and helpful during the entire process.

Her work was truly breathtaking. Her cake and cupcakes tasted amazing and so moist. EVERYONE was in love with how beautiful our cake looked! Her prices were also very reasonable. Can’t wait to book with her for our future events.

Look no further. Artistic Cakes is the best!!

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you, my dear Lupe, I am very happy to know Raymond and you were satisfied and happy with my work and you had an easy transition from the beginning to the end. I appreciate very much your time in writing me 2 amazing reviews one on Yelp and this one on Weddingwire, thank you, thank you and thank you.
    I wish you all the best and I hope I will see you again in the future.
    God bless you!! Martha.
    Angela T. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect Wedding Cake

We couldn't have asked for anything better! Searching for vendors for our wedding was starting to get overwhelming and finding Martha was such a huge blessing. She not only opened up her home to us for a cake tasting (we highly recommend this experience) but also explained all of her flavors of cake, icing, and fillings and made wonderful recommendations for pairings as we tried them.
    Even when we picked the style of cake we wanted, she didn't hesitate to gave us additional design ideas and wanted everything to match our wedding colors. Throughout the whole planning stage, she made extra effort to stay in contact with us and keep us updated with her timeline (I can't stress how important this was as we had to keep trying to contact our other vendors as the day approached, which was such a hassle). She truly made us feel like we were an important family member to her and that she was trying everything to make sure our cake turned out the way we imagined it. And on wedding day she had the cake delivered and set up at our reception to perfection. It was such a wonderful experience all throughout that we will definitely be using Martha again for any future events we have.

Dear Angela:
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review, I had a great pleasure meeting you and creating the cake you have in mind, and working with you. I wish you all the best in your marriage and personal life. Thanks so much, Martha
    Herminia M. Married on 09/04/2021

Beauty and Taste of the wedding cake.

Wow what an experience, the cake was excellent in beauty and in taste. I would recommend Artistic Cakes/Martha Acosta to my friends and family or anyone who is looking for a cake. I had requested the top cake to be gluten free because of the bride and she loved it. Martha was professional and did everything she said she was going to do. I was so pleased with the service she provided and for making this a wonderful experience.

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Oh, Herminia, what a surprise looking at this review, thank you very much for taking the time to write me such a great review, I had a great pleasure to meet you and be part of your son's special day.
    Always I will remember you: great mom and a mother, in-law!
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your son's special day.
    Martha.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Summer Newman Events Summer Newman Events Wedding Planners

Truly the best cake I've ever tasted! ALL of my clients sing your praises, Martha. Seriously, Artistic Cakes is that good. There is never any cake left at the end of the night, NONE and I usually have to turn guest away from the kitchen, this has happened at several weddings. Martha is meticulous with her designs and is a baking Queen!

Eventually Events Eventually Events Wedding Planners

Great service and attention to details for all their clients! -Eventually Events

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Azusa Azusa, California, 91702
626-804-3614

7 days a week BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday to Sunday between 11:00 am to 8:00 pm if you are interested for tasting, and consultation please, call for appointment.
Location of (ARTISTIC CAKES)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding