290 Reviews for ARTISTIC CAKES

Pastries (1)
Vegan (1)
Organic (1)
280 ARTISTIC CAKES Reviews

I don't know where do begin or how to describe the best tasting cake ever! Not to mention the design for my wedding cake. Martha is truly the best cake decorator around. The flavors are out of this world. My guest can not stop talking about the vanilla with mango, chocolate with cajeta, and red velvet with cheesecake filling. I had a vision of how I wanted my cake designed and it was as if Martha could read my mind. She knew exactly what I wanted. My cake was out of this world amazing. I will be ordering from her again. Thank you Martha

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/11/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Lactose Free

First I want to say Thank you to Martha for our amazing wedding cake! From start to finish when we were planning on shopping around for our wedding cake I called Artistic Cakes and Martha answered my call and was so patient and knowledgeable answering all my questions I had. She made this entire process so easy! We scheduled our tasting and everything was amazing! it was hard to choose since everything was so tasty! We got so many compliments from our family and friends about our wedding cake :)

Photo for ARTISTIC CAKES Review - our cake was amazing!
Profile Picture Natalie , 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience with Martha from Artistic Cakes was beyond excellent. From the moment we first went to cake taste we could tell Martha was a professional and takes pride in what she does. She helped us choose the cake that best suited our budget and preference. Her cakes are very rich in flavor and also look SO beautiful. Our guests raved about how good the cake tasted. Her customer service is top notch. She dealt with us through the whole design and flavoring of the cake and was professional, so friendly, and patient the whole time. We did not feel rushed or pressured at any point. She also delivers the cake herself for a small fee. So this ensures that the cake will look exactly how you envision it. We highly recommend Martha! If you want a great tasting cake that also looks great without breaking your head or your wallet, go see Martha. We personally will continue to purchase cakes from her for any future events because they are that DELICIOUS!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I've been to plenty of weddings and always look forward in partaking the wedding cake but no cake has ever gave me that wow factor- that long lasting desire of wanting more. But MY wedding cake was exactly that- I wanted more. My sweet tooth wanted more so I ate our top tier that was supposed to be saved as a tradition for our one year anniversary but that quickly was not the case. It was absolutely DELICIOUS. I might have a little regret not saving it cause I wish I had some at this moment. The wedding cake was a HUGE HIT, the guests loved it and I've already recommended Martha because that's how light, moist, and naturally flavorful it was as well as the presentation and price is reasonable. Martha is the sweetest and does not disappoint, just like her cakes! I am a happy girl and best. decision. EVER. I'm excited cause now I have a go to cake lady for future events. I'm so happy and lucky I found Martha and you will be too! She will bless your wedding cake, I hope she makes cakes forever!
*cake decorated by florist, not Martha*

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha's cakes are gorgeous and utterly delicous. She is local, flexible, super easy to work with and very kind and accommodating. Prior to finding her, we had conducted a tasting at a high-end cake studio in the valley. One that specializes in over-the-top elegant looking fondant cakes. The cake at the other studio was not very good and Martha's cakes were much more aesthetically pleasing and super tasty - a huge hit with our guests. Her rates are also low and very fair. We basically let Martha know the style of cake we wanted (art deco), had a tasting of too many delicous flavors to choose from, and put the rest of it in her hands. The results were amazing. Thanks Martha!

(Note: In addition to the tower cake pictured, we also had a couple of sheet cakes included to feed all of our guests. Multiple flavors was yet another bonus.)

Photo for ARTISTIC CAKES Review - Beautiful AND Delicious!
Profile Picture Jason, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha at Artistic Cakes gave me a pinterest perfect cake. She was so easy to work with and was very helpful with the entire process, not to mention very reasonably priced. I received (and am still receiving) so many compliments on how beautiful my cake was and more importantly, how delicious it was. Artistic Cake's serving sizes are generous and we still ordered slightly more than we needed - I was shocked at how little cake was left. Our guests were going back for 2nds and some for 3rds! I hope every wedding I go to uses to Artistic Cakes so we can have another taste. Thank you so much, Martha!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Martha is the sweetest person ever!! My husband and I became vegetarian after hiring her to make our cake and on the day of the event she surprised us with our very own vegetarian cake! Our wedding cake was a hit and everyone loved it!! She is absolutely amazing and worked around our budget giving us options and alternatives. We were extremely happy!

Profile Picture Nallely, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan

i planned everything long distance, but my parents interacted with martha- Martha was incredibly professional and flexible, and made my vision come to life better than i expected. She also provided other mini desserts in addition to cake which were beautifully presented, tasted amazing, and very budget conscious (although they looked extravagant). I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Amrita, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I found Martha through wedding wire and I am so glad I did. If I had to pick only one vendor from my wedding that did everything perfectly it would be her. Everything from consultation to the day of was so organized. My jaw dropped looking at our wedding cake, it was absolutely flawless. :') Thank you so much Martha!

Profile Picture Lilly & RJ, 8/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Martha was SO great! Her service, friendliness and ability to see my vision was great. She understood exactly what I wanted, simple yet classic. Besides the outstanding service-the cake was delicious! Many of my guests asked me days later to refer them to my cake lady-it was delicious! I will DEFINITELY use Martha again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Aileen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Contracted Martha to do my wedding cake. It turned not just beautiful but also delicious. All my guests enjoyed it and after a month they still talk about how delicious the cake was.
Thank you Martha for helping in making my special day a memorable one, the cake was simple yet beautifully decorated.

Profile Picture Lourdes, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Martha is wonderful to work with!!!! She is very attentive to detail and does an amazing job decorating your cake just like you want it. Not to mention the cakes are delicious!!!! The vanilla cake with piña colada filling was a hit at our wedding!!! Thank you again Martha!!!

Profile Picture Ofelia , 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I recently got married last month. Martha was recommended to us by my husbands brother who's wedding cake she did for them as well. It was the best decision we ever made. We had so many different choices to choose from and believe me it was hard a decision because everything was so delicious. We had a masquerade wedding so I was able to give her my ideas of what we wanted when it came to the design of the cake. But really let her have fun with it. The cake came out amazing, the added mask to the cake gave the cake a pop. And the taste was fa nominal. I recommend Ms. Martha to those having upcoming weddings and or any event. Thank you Martha for your work in our cake. :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Wow, It was such a pleasure working with Martha. She truly did an amazing job! From the moment my husband and I met with her we knew we were in good hands. She was very professional and very easy to work with. Her tastings were fabulous! We had a hard time choosing the flavors so had to choose more than one.Our cake had red velvet, chocolate/caheta, strawberry and pina. We are so happy with her presentation, outta all the vendors we dealt with on that hectic day, she was the best one yet! I can honestly say that our cake turned out better than what we expected. I recommend Martha to anyone who wants to experience a kind and loving soul who truly cares about her customers and goes outta her way to make her customers extremely happy. Thank you Martha for such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha was very knowledgeable and let us know what our options were in terms of flavors and what went together. My fiancé and I were so impressed that we ended up choosing 3 flavors. I cannot wait to see what Martha does. She is truly accommodating and helpful. I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends as I already have.

Martha was flexible when we changed the date of the wedding and was so sweet about it. Thank you Martha!

Profile Picture User5492246, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Organic, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I recommend artistic cakes, at artistic cakes you get beyond for your money. Martha is amazing with an amazing attitude, she makes you feel very welcomed and appreciated! she makes you feel like her goal is to make you happy and not just another sale or transaction. Highly satisfied with her work !!!!

Profile Picture Jose , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

Profile Picture User7553924, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha is a delight to work with - warm, enthusiastic, patient and talented!! Her cakes are flavorful and moist, and she uses fresh, high quality ingredients. Our cake looked and tasted fantastic! It was the highlight of our evening.

Profile Picture User7588853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha, I can't thank you enough for making my special day so complete with my beautiful cake! not only beautiful but delicious! You were so sweet the whole time while planning my cake, I am so happy with my decision as choosing you for my wedding!! You are my new my go to cake artist.

Profile Picture Robin, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This vendor was amazing to work with from the time we went cake tasting to the delivery of our cake. We got lots of comments on how beautiful our cake looked and people really liked how great it tasted! Thank you ARTISC CAKES! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Delmy, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever! Not only was it beautiful, but it was also delicious! I got so many compliments from my guests. Martha was incredible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Rowena, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha is absolutely amazing. She is such a pleasure to work with and treats you like family. Upon meeting her we instantly felt comfortable and like we could trust her to ensure our wedding cake was everything she promised it would be. We loved our wedding cake and as did our guests. We highly recommend her champagne cake with a strawberry French filling. Delicious!!!! Her cakes are moist and beautiful. We went with a three tiered cake and had a sheet cake in the kitchen as well. The flavors we went with were a champagne cake with a French strawberry filling, a lemon cake with French raspberry filling and a double chocolate cake with a cappuccino filling! All three tiers were everything we could have hoped for and more. The cake tasted just as it did at our cake tasting. We could not be happier. Thank you Martha for making the wedding cake of our dreams!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Martha was wonderful to work with. Her cakes are amazing! She was super sweet, helpful, and fast in replying. The cake was exactly how we wanted it, everyone loved it! No where else had such a gorgeous cake with her reasonable prices! Highly recommend, thanks Martha!!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful service and the cake looked stunning. We did our cake tasting, made our flavor choices and that was it. The rest of it was taken care of and we did not have to worry about anything else. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7205094, 1+ year ago, 1 Review