ARTISTIC CAKES Reviews

292 Reviews for ARTISTIC CAKES

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

292 ARTISTIC CAKES Reviews

Laura · Married on 09/21/2018

I would give Artistic Cakes 10 stars if I could. Mrs. Martha is exceptional in her level of attentiveness, passion and quality of service. From the moment we contacted her she made us feel we were in good hands and we were! She was collaborative, welcoming all ideas yet recommending what she thought best, which helped in the process. Between my vision and her expertise, she created our dream cake going over and beyond what we expected. The day of the wedding she came to the venue, set up the cake and helped decorate the table to make sure everything was perfect. Most importantly, the quality of the cake was outstanding! Our guests loved the red velvet with cream cheese filling in one tier and the white cake with strawberry filling in the other. The cream used for the frosting is delicious as well! Finally, the chocolate cupcakes were to die for with yummy chocolate chips in them. The added touch was that she decorated them with the “love” toppers and rose gold holders, which wasn’t expected yet greatly appreciated. It’s very clear Mrs. Martha loves what she does and that love translates into beautiful cakes, helping couples make their dreams come true!!!

ARTISTIC CAKES 1
    ARTISTIC CAKES 2
    ARTISTIC CAKES 3

Jacqueline · Married on 05/11/2018

I don't know where do begin or how to describe the best tasting cake ever! Not to mention the design for my wedding cake. Martha is truly the best cake decorator around. The flavors are out of this world. My guest can not stop talking about the vanilla with mango, chocolate with cajeta, and red velvet with cheesecake filling. I had a vision of how I wanted my cake designed and it was as if Martha could read my mind. She knew exactly what I wanted. My cake was out of this world amazing. I will be ordering from her again. Thank you Martha

Sent on 05/23/2018
    ARTISTIC CAKES 4

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you, my dear Jackie, for your great review, I had a great pleasure working with your husband and you and I really enjoyed to work on your cake project, everything looked stunning at your reception area and your cake was the centerpiece of the venue. All the best, Martha.

Natalie · Married on 04/27/2018

First I want to say Thank you to Martha for our amazing wedding cake! From start to finish when we were planning on shopping around for our wedding cake I called Artistic Cakes and Martha answered my call and was so patient and knowledgeable answering all my questions I had. She made this entire process so easy! We scheduled our tasting and everything was amazing! it was hard to choose since everything was so tasty! We got so many compliments from our family and friends about our wedding cake :)

Sent on 05/10/2018
    ARTISTIC CAKES 5

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you, my dear Natalie, for this great review, was a pleasure to work with Angel and you. You are an adorable couple and I hope I will see you again. Best, Martha.
  • Future Miranda

Cynthia · Married on 03/10/2018

Our experience with Martha from Artistic Cakes was beyond excellent. From the moment we first went to cake taste we could tell Martha was a professional and takes pride in what she does. She helped us choose the cake that best suited our budget and preference. Her cakes are very rich in flavor and also look SO beautiful. Our guests raved about how good the cake tasted. Her customer service is top notch. She dealt with us through the whole design and flavoring of the cake and was professional, so friendly, and patient the whole time. We did not feel rushed or pressured at any point. She also delivers the cake herself for a small fee. So this ensures that the cake will look exactly how you envision it. We highly recommend Martha! If you want a great tasting cake that also looks great without breaking your head or your wallet, go see Martha. We personally will continue to purchase cakes from her for any future events because they are that DELICIOUS!

Sent on 04/18/2018

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you so much my dear Chyntia for this great review, I really enjoyed very much working with Richard and you and had the possibility to meet a great couple. Hope I see you again. All the best, Martha

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2018

I've been to plenty of weddings and always look forward in partaking the wedding cake but no cake has ever gave me that wow factor- that long lasting desire of wanting more. But MY wedding cake was exactly that- I wanted more. My sweet tooth wanted more so I ate our top tier that was supposed to be saved as a tradition for our one year anniversary but that quickly was not the case. It was absolutely DELICIOUS. I might have a little regret not saving it cause I wish I had some at this moment. The wedding cake was a HUGE HIT, the guests loved it and I've already recommended Martha because that's how light, moist, and naturally flavorful it was as well as the presentation and price is reasonable. Martha is the sweetest and does not disappoint, just like her cakes! I am a happy girl and best. decision. EVER. I'm excited cause now I have a go to cake lady for future events. I'm so happy and lucky I found Martha and you will be too! She will bless your wedding cake, I hope she makes cakes forever!
    *cake decorated by florist, not Martha*

Sent on 04/02/2018
    ARTISTIC CAKES 6

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks soooo!!! much my dearest Rachel for this great review, I had a very good time working with your fiancee and you. You are such an adorable couple that I will remember you forever. I wish you all the best..! Martha

Jason · Married on 12/09/2017

Martha's cakes are gorgeous and utterly delicous. She is local, flexible, super easy to work with and very kind and accommodating. Prior to finding her, we had conducted a tasting at a high-end cake studio in the valley. One that specializes in over-the-top elegant looking fondant cakes. The cake at the other studio was not very good and Martha's cakes were much more aesthetically pleasing and super tasty - a huge hit with our guests. Her rates are also low and very fair. We basically let Martha know the style of cake we wanted (art deco), had a tasting of too many delicous flavors to choose from, and put the rest of it in her hands. The results were amazing. Thanks Martha!

(Note: In addition to the tower cake pictured, we also had a couple of sheet cakes included to feed all of our guests. Multiple flavors was yet another bonus.)

Sent on 01/03/2018
    ARTISTIC CAKES 7

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Dear Jason; thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review also I had a great pleasure working with Megan and you, you were a very nice and sweet couple and I am very happy you like the whole process until the final product. I wish you all the best to both of you and thank you again for selecting me for your cake baker. Best, Martha

Robyn · Married on 10/20/2017

Martha at Artistic Cakes gave me a pinterest perfect cake. She was so easy to work with and was very helpful with the entire process, not to mention very reasonably priced. I received (and am still receiving) so many compliments on how beautiful my cake was and more importantly, how delicious it was. Artistic Cake's serving sizes are generous and we still ordered slightly more than we needed - I was shocked at how little cake was left. Our guests were going back for 2nds and some for 3rds! I hope every wedding I go to uses to Artistic Cakes so we can have another taste. Thank you so much, Martha!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Hi Robbin, thank you so much for your wonderful review. Also, I had a great pleasure working with you and I am very happy to know you like your cake. All the best, Martha.

Juan · Married on 10/07/2017

If you want to have the most beautiful and delicious weeding cake you have ever had, then look no further. Martha is an amazing professional that made the process of selecting flavors, and design was so easy and enjoyable. Martha is kind, welcoming, and talented. It was difficult deciding what flavors to choose because they were all fantastic, fortunately Martha's experience and advice made it easier for us to select our favorites. Our final selection consisted of the following flavor combinations: Amaretto with Raspberry Mousse, Banana and Pina Colada, Chocolate with Strawberry Mousse, and Banana and Caramel. It has been nearly a year since our wedding, and our family and friends continue to compliment us on how amazing our wedding cake was. I also recommended Martha to a co-worker for her wedding cake and she also loved her cake as much as we did. The only reason we took so long to write this review was because we wanted to include pictures of our cake which we just retrieved from our photographer. Martha, a heartfelt thanks for the masterpiece you created for us. I hope you will continue to make all our future special occasion, and “just because” cakes for us.
    -Juan & Jeanette R.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    ARTISTIC CAKES 8
    ARTISTIC CAKES 9
    ARTISTIC CAKES 10
    ARTISTIC CAKES 11
    ARTISTIC CAKES 12

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks so much, Juan for this outstanding review I really had a great pleasure working with Jeanette and you because you are a very sweet couple and also I need to tell you that your talent with food made easier my work. I know soon I will see you again for your top tier anniversary and I will have a great pleasure of hugging you both again. All the best, Martha

Nallely · Married on 09/22/2017

Martha is the sweetest person ever!! My husband and I became vegetarian after hiring her to make our cake and on the day of the event she surprised us with our very own vegetarian cake! Our wedding cake was a hit and everyone loved it!! She is absolutely amazing and worked around our budget giving us options and alternatives. We were extremely happy!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    ARTISTIC CAKES 13

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you very much for your great review, I really enjoyed very much working with you and I am happy to know you were very happy with my services. Thanks a lot and all the best, Martha.

Amrita · Married on 09/09/2017

i planned everything long distance, but my parents interacted with martha- Martha was incredibly professional and flexible, and made my vision come to life better than i expected. She also provided other mini desserts in addition to cake which were beautifully presented, tasted amazing, and very budget conscious (although they looked extravagant). I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    ARTISTIC CAKES 14

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you Amrita for taking the time to write me this wonderful review. I had a great pleasure working with your parents and you and also I really love the final touches on every thing at your event. Thanks for choosing me like your baker. All the best, Martha
  • illycee

Lilly & RJ · Married on 08/20/2017

I found Martha through wedding wire and I am so glad I did. If I had to pick only one vendor from my wedding that did everything perfectly it would be her. Everything from consultation to the day of was so organized. My jaw dropped looking at our wedding cake, it was absolutely flawless. :') Thank you so much Martha!

Sent on 09/02/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you, Lili, for your great review, very much for your great review, also for me was very nice working with your now husband and you. All the best, Martha

Aileen · Married on 08/12/2017

Martha was SO great! Her service, friendliness and ability to see my vision was great. She understood exactly what I wanted, simple yet classic. Besides the outstanding service-the cake was delicious! Many of my guests asked me days later to refer them to my cake lady-it was delicious! I will DEFINITELY use Martha again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/25/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Hi Aileen: Thanks so much for your great review, I had a great pleasure working with you too. Hope I see you in the near future :) I wish you all the best always...! Martha

Lourdes · Married on 08/05/2017

Contracted Martha to do my wedding cake. It turned not just beautiful but also delicious. All my guests enjoyed it and after a month they still talk about how delicious the cake was.
    Thank you Martha for helping in making my special day a memorable one, the cake was simple yet beautifully decorated.

Sent on 08/31/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you, my dear Lourdes, I had a great pleasure working with you, was easy, you knew what you want plus you are one of the sweetest brides I ever met. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. Best, Martha
  • O

Ofelia · Married on 07/21/2017

Martha is wonderful to work with!!!! She is very attentive to detail and does an amazing job decorating your cake just like you want it. Not to mention the cakes are delicious!!!! The vanilla cake with piña colada filling was a hit at our wedding!!! Thank you again Martha!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you very much Ophie for your nice review, I had a great pleasure working with such a sweet bride like you. I wish you all the best. Martha.

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I recently got married last month. Martha was recommended to us by my husbands brother who's wedding cake she did for them as well. It was the best decision we ever made. We had so many different choices to choose from and believe me it was hard a decision because everything was so delicious. We had a masquerade wedding so I was able to give her my ideas of what we wanted when it came to the design of the cake. But really let her have fun with it. The cake came out amazing, the added mask to the cake gave the cake a pop. And the taste was fa nominal. I recommend Ms. Martha to those having upcoming weddings and or any event. Thank you Martha for your work in our cake. :)

Sent on 07/07/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks so much my dear Brittany for your great review, I know you came by a very good reference but I thank you very much for your trust, you had a fun theme in a very nice location that everything matches perfectly. I had a great pleasure working with Julio and you. All the best, Martha

Elaine · Married on 06/02/2017

Wow, It was such a pleasure working with Martha. She truly did an amazing job! From the moment my husband and I met with her we knew we were in good hands. She was very professional and very easy to work with. Her tastings were fabulous! We had a hard time choosing the flavors so had to choose more than one.Our cake had red velvet, chocolate/caheta, strawberry and pina. We are so happy with her presentation, outta all the vendors we dealt with on that hectic day, she was the best one yet! I can honestly say that our cake turned out better than what we expected. I recommend Martha to anyone who wants to experience a kind and loving soul who truly cares about her customers and goes outta her way to make her customers extremely happy. Thank you Martha for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/27/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks so much my dear Elaine for this beautiful words about my services, Also, I had a great pleasure working with both of you. You were such a sweet bride !!! :) that I will remember you always. Best, Martha.
  • User5492246 · 1+ year ago

Martha was very knowledgeable and let us know what our options were in terms of flavors and what went together. My fiancé and I were so impressed that we ended up choosing 3 flavors. I cannot wait to see what Martha does. She is truly accommodating and helpful. I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends as I already have.

Martha was flexible when we changed the date of the wedding and was so sweet about it. Thank you Martha!

Sent on 09/26/2016

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thank you sweet heart I always try to do my best for my clients....Best, Martha.

Jose · Married on 03/25/2017

I recommend artistic cakes, at artistic cakes you get beyond for your money. Martha is amazing with an amazing attitude, she makes you feel very welcomed and appreciated! she makes you feel like her goal is to make you happy and not just another sale or transaction. Highly satisfied with her work !!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks soooooo !!!! much my dear Jose for your great review. I had a great pleasure to meet Jessica and you and to have the opportunity working with such adorable couple like you. Hope I will see you in the future. I wish you all the best, Martha

bryron · Married on 03/11/2017

great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Thanks a lot....!!!

Anne · Married on 02/18/2017

Martha is a delight to work with - warm, enthusiastic, patient and talented!! Her cakes are flavorful and moist, and she uses fresh, high quality ingredients. Our cake looked and tasted fantastic! It was the highlight of our evening.

Sent on 03/02/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Than;ks a lot my dear Anne and Melvin. I had a great pleasure working with you. Best, Martha

Robin · Married on 11/19/2016

Martha, I can't thank you enough for making my special day so complete with my beautiful cake! not only beautiful but delicious! You were so sweet the whole time while planning my cake, I am so happy with my decision as choosing you for my wedding!! You are my new my go to cake artist.

Sent on 11/26/2016

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks so much Robin for your great review...you also was a such a sweet bride and I am very happy you choose me to make your wedding cake. Best, Martha

Delmy · Married on 11/12/2016

This vendor was amazing to work with from the time we went cake tasting to the delivery of our cake. We got lots of comments on how beautiful our cake looked and people really liked how great it tasted! Thank you ARTISC CAKES! I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/01/2016

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Delmy thanks you very much for your great review I had a great pleasure to work with you creating the cake you were dreaming for and I am very happy to know all the complements you got on your wedding day. Best. Martha

Rowena · Married on 11/11/2016

Best cake ever! Not only was it beautiful, but it was also delicious! I got so many compliments from my guests. Martha was incredible and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2016

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Thanks so much Rowena for letting me to be a part of your special day and I am glad you like your cake. All the best, Martha.

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Martha is absolutely amazing. She is such a pleasure to work with and treats you like family. Upon meeting her we instantly felt comfortable and like we could trust her to ensure our wedding cake was everything she promised it would be. We loved our wedding cake and as did our guests. We highly recommend her champagne cake with a strawberry French filling. Delicious!!!! Her cakes are moist and beautiful. We went with a three tiered cake and had a sheet cake in the kitchen as well. The flavors we went with were a champagne cake with a French strawberry filling, a lemon cake with French raspberry filling and a double chocolate cake with a cappuccino filling! All three tiers were everything we could have hoped for and more. The cake tasted just as it did at our cake tasting. We could not be happier. Thank you Martha for making the wedding cake of our dreams!

Sent on 03/07/2017

ARTISTIC CAKES's reply:

Hi Jennifer, nice to hear from you and thanks a lot for your great review. I had a great pleasure working with you also I am very happy you were happy with my work. All the best, Martha.