Irvine, CA 92603 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Mimi Nguyen Photography

Mimi Nguyen is a wedding, portrait & fashion photographer based in Orange County, California. Open to worldwide travel. Please inquire for services and packages.

About Mimi Nguyen:

Photography is such an amazing way to express ourselves - whether it is in front of the camera or behind the lens. My family and friends know that no matter where I go, I always carry a camera.

I believe that there is a story to capture in every moment, whether it is in a facial expression, an intimate look between a couple, a shared laugh among friends, a father wiping a tear while watching his daughter, or a twinkle in the eye. Some of the most memorable photographs are the ones that are most natural, which leads to my photojournalistic approach when it comes to weddings and sessions. I love watching the day unfold. Anais Nin once said, "We write to taste life twice, in the moment, and in retrospection." If only she knew that photography would allow for the same.

I am also greatly influenced by fashion photography, so a lot of this inspiration shows in my work. My background in arts and design also contributes in large part to my style and aesthetics.

My aim is to give clients a sense of who they are and what makes their relationships extraordinary, all while having a blast doing it! Perhaps they will see me through the photographs as well: a bit of spunk, boldness, chic and fun! At the very least, clients will be able to laugh at my brilliant jokes! ;)

Life moves at an incredibly fast pace, so I feel incredibly lucky to be able to freeze little moments in time. I feel very blessed to do what I love and love what I do, and I hope my passion and skills for photography and design show in my work!

I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email through the contact page to tell me more about yourself and what you are seeking. I look forward to connecting with you!

Follow Mimi Nguyen Photography on

41544385797bf4dbc4aco
397793832590ebd1ff2eo
Anthropologie-style session
Anthropologie-style session
Bride and Maid-of-Honor sharing a tender moment.
Bride and Maid-of-Honor sharing a tender moment.
3978702818d2a93d6834o
sof93
3742081060800d43a128o
Moments before the ceremony
Moments before the ceremony
Father walking his daughter down the aisle.
Father walking his daughter down the aisle.
3659826205b710f5365fo
37d750f41efbeff5 1269896908088 4077274216a30a02fd1ao
3870363634e52fec8bd3o

13 Reviews for Mimi Nguyen Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2015

Mimi is extremely talented, professional, and fun! She captured our wedding perfectly and both of our families continue to rave about her and her assistant. Her photos are gorgeous and she consistently captures JUST the right moment. She met with us several times before our wedding and always promptly responded to our questions. We were all so nervous that having so many photos taken was going to be awkward, but Mimi put us all right at ease. It was so clear that she was not just "doing a job" -- it was really important to her as a person to capture our special moments for us.

Sent on 12/24/2015

jimmy · Married on 07/04/2014

Mimi is the best in the busines . I've known her a long time and when I decided the get married, she was my only choice. I even changed date to accommodate her schedule. Rest assured that she will be there on your wedding date and take the best photos of your first, second, or weddin .

Sent on 10/14/2014

Linh · Married on 11/02/2013

I knew the moment I started wedding planning that photography was a priority and that choosing the right photographer for the job was crucial. And I did not go wrong by choosing Mimi. She was always professional, quick to answer, and was so easy to talk to.

I wanted a nature-themed engagement session and she quickly shot back with multiple beautiful locations to choose from. The engagement session was so much fun because she directed us in a way that was natural, easy, and uninhibited. The photos were given to us the next day and they were all perfect!

When it got closer to our wedding day, Mimi worked with my wedding coordinator to nail down timelines to ensure I was getting the most of the hours I had paid for. On the day of the wedding, her and her team arrived on time, got all of the shots I requested on my shot list, and did much more. She really wore many hats that day by making sure we stuck to our timeline, fixed my hair and makeup, even moved furniture around in our hotel room to ensure the best shots. Our wedding photos, all 1600 of them were amazing and it was so hard choosing photos for our professional album. When I look at the photos, it made me cry all over again because she captured the emotion and happiness of my day.

If you're looking for non-cheesy photos, perfect lighting, and a professional photographer, you will get that with Mimi and much more. I have wedding photos that will last me a lifetime.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Award

Mimi Nguyen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• ARTISTIC CAKES
    ARTISTIC CAKES Wedding Cakes

I had the opportunity to work with Mimi Nguyen in Taylor Tran's wedding, also a few days ago she send me some of the wedding pictures she took in Taylor's event and wow...!! she is an real artist, you can see the artistic touch in every corner of every picture, also the perfect back ground and the most important detail is who she captured every special moment of the wedding, I really will love to recommend Mimi Nguyen Photography to my family, friends and or course my clients. All the best Mimi from Artistic Cakes...!!

• ARTISTIC CAKES
    ARTISTIC CAKES Wedding Cakes

I had the opportunity to work with Mimi Nguyen in Taylor Tran's wedding, also a few days ago she send me some of the wedding pictures she took in Taylor's event and wow...!! she is an real artist, you can see the artistic touch in every corner of every picture, also the perfect back ground and the most important detail: she captured every special moment of the wedding, I really will love to recommend Mimi Nguyen Photography to my family, friends and or course my clients. All the best Mimi from Artistic Cakes...!!

• Irvine, 92603 See on map