26057 Bouquet Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 Map · Phone number

Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 2
Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 3
Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 4

Vicki and Gary · Married on 08/30/2014

Myra and her staff are fabulous!! She was a lifesaver to us when we had to come to her a month before the wedding. The flowers were breathtaking!! The arch for the ceremony was gorgeous! She took our daughter's vision and perfectly brought it to life, everything turned out as gorgeous as we had imagined!!! Our decision to hire Celebrate for our flowers was the best decision we could have made!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

I was planning my Southern California wedding from out of town. My wedding planner recommended Celebrate. Once I met Myra, I looked no further for my invitation and flower needs. Myra was willing to accommodate our travel schedule and met with us for several hours on a Sunday. The wedding invitations were gorgeous. The extra touches of the multi-layer papers and band with our wedding logo around the invitations made them really nice. When it came to the flowers, I knew that I wanted lots of them and lots of purple. Myra and her team worked their magic to transform the rustic wedding venue into a flower wonderland. We had beautiful purple flowers and silver vases and votives everywhere. Using a lift and lots of creativity, the Celebrate team even made gorgeous arrangements of flowers wrapping around the chandeliers surrounded with draping hanging from the ceiling. Guests are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. Since our wedding, we've returned to the venue and the staff has told us that our wedding, including the flower arrangements, has become the standard to which they compare all subsequent weddings. Thanks for Myra and Celebrate for contributing to our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

My flowers were perfect! I am not very good with flowers and didn't know exactly what I wanted except a couple pictures that I had brought into my appointment. When I saw my flowers at my wedding (centerpieces,altar,bouquet) I was beyond happy. They all looked AMAZING and made my venue more beautiful than it already was. I highly recommend Celebrate

Sent on 08/03/2014