Celebrate Flowers and Invitations Reviews

Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 2
Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 3
Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 4

Vicki and Gary · Married on 08/30/2014

Myra and her staff are fabulous!! She was a lifesaver to us when we had to come to her a month before the wedding. The flowers were breathtaking!! The arch for the ceremony was gorgeous! She took our daughter's vision and perfectly brought it to life, everything turned out as gorgeous as we had imagined!!! Our decision to hire Celebrate for our flowers was the best decision we could have made!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

I was planning my Southern California wedding from out of town. My wedding planner recommended Celebrate. Once I met Myra, I looked no further for my invitation and flower needs. Myra was willing to accommodate our travel schedule and met with us for several hours on a Sunday. The wedding invitations were gorgeous. The extra touches of the multi-layer papers and band with our wedding logo around the invitations made them really nice. When it came to the flowers, I knew that I wanted lots of them and lots of purple. Myra and her team worked their magic to transform the rustic wedding venue into a flower wonderland. We had beautiful purple flowers and silver vases and votives everywhere. Using a lift and lots of creativity, the Celebrate team even made gorgeous arrangements of flowers wrapping around the chandeliers surrounded with draping hanging from the ceiling. Guests are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. Since our wedding, we've returned to the venue and the staff has told us that our wedding, including the flower arrangements, has become the standard to which they compare all subsequent weddings. Thanks for Myra and Celebrate for contributing to our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

My flowers were perfect! I am not very good with flowers and didn't know exactly what I wanted except a couple pictures that I had brought into my appointment. When I saw my flowers at my wedding (centerpieces,altar,bouquet) I was beyond happy. They all looked AMAZING and made my venue more beautiful than it already was. I highly recommend Celebrate

Sent on 08/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/04/2014

Celebrate has the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Myra custom created my centerpieces and invitations! She went above and beyond my expectations with everything from setup, table numbers to ceremony decor. Thank you Myra!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/07/2014

Celebrate made amazing sunflower bouquets for my wedding. They also put together beautiful flower arrangements for the isle and my arbor. They are very creative and helped make my vision come to reality! Their staff is very professional and amazing to work with. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Stacy · Married on 05/31/2014

I have had experience with a number of florists over the years. Not one seems to compare to Celebrate in quality and display. Celebrate was no different for our wedding. Flowers were beautiful and delivered as promised along with a little something extra. We also used day of wedding planning services to reduce the burden on the family. Myra, the owner, knew was she was doing and we were lucky to have her. A great experience!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 08/07/2011

It was great working with Myra at Celebrate! Our invitations turned out beautifully and our flowers were perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better. Every time we met with Myra, she made us feel comfortable and like she would do everything to make our wedding day as beautiful and special as we envisioned it. If we were unsure or undecided about anything, Myra had wonderful ideas to help us come up with exactly what we wanted. Myra was also great at keeping us within our budget without compromising the look we were going for.
    If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing and we would absolutely work with Celebrate again!

Sent on 11/26/2011

Julia · Married on 06/24/2011

My invitations were fabulous! Myra, her daughter & Staff were so helpful! We came up with an amazing invite and it was so much more than I expected. I got so many compliments and it really let guest know exactly what type of wedding I was having! I wish I would have found them when I was looking for a florist.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Lorena · Married on 05/14/2011

I had the best experince working with Myra and her staff. They helped me get the vision of flowers i wanted for my wedding. The day of the wedding it was more than what i have dreamed about when i saw all the flowers. To my bouquet, the bridesmaids and flower girls well the whole wedding party, it was just out of the world. I knew i was going to get great pictures with all the beautiful flowers that Myra provided. This venue is the best and I would tottaly recommend to all the furture brides.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Lucy · Married on 04/08/2011

Celebrate is a very good Company to work with, they are very professional, punctual on deliveries and well done. Mayra is there with you to refine the idea of your dream wedding and make it real with her incredibly agile imagination and creativity. It was much easier for me to ensure that flowers, invitations and decorations were in the same style by being hired for the 3. I highly recommend them to you.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Amy · Married on 02/12/2011

Celebrate did my invitations and my flowers. Myra, the owner, made me feel like family and worked within our budget. I got so many compliments on my invitations. They were great quality. The flowers turned out more beautiful than I expected. She also worked with the cake vendor to get flowers on the cake. I didn't have to sweat the details. She and her staff do great work! Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/23/2011

sara · Married on 06/20/2009

AMAZING!!! Celebrate did our invitations and our flowers! Myra (owner) is incredible. She is so creative and & really has an eye for making everything original. Our invites were beautiful, we recieved so many compliments on them. Our flowers were like a work of art. We had the brighest pink roses and my bouquet was all pink peonies. Stunning. Myra gives 110% and pays attention to every detail. She didn't stop at the decor, she helped me put on my wedding dress, took pictures when the photog. wasn't around. She truly cares! Use Celebrate, honestly you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/07/2009
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Myra and her team did a spectacular job on the flowers for our wedding this April. I'll admit, I didn't have a vision for what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like, so I needed quite a bit of guidance. From our first meeting with her I was sure Myra understood what I wanted and that she'd be able to execute it.

Myra and her team were super accommodating when it came to the things I knew I did want, like reusing the aisle flowers as the centerpieces (she even helped us figure out we could reuse the arch flowers for the sweetheart table), designing the arrangements around lanterns, and incorporating my fiancé's custom made tartan into the arrangements.

On the day the flowers were delivered on time and in excellent shape. All of the personal flowers were gorgeous, and they had taken care of placing the hooks and lanterns down the aisle. After the ceremony they quickly and efficiently moved everything to the reception area, even using some extra pieces to decorate around the reception area. Everything looked beautiful!

It was so great working with Myra! She made our day beautiful!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 5
    Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 6
    Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 7
    Celebrate Flowers and Invitations 8

Reanna · Married on 07/07/2012

We went to Celebrate for our flowers after I saw the style of their centerpieces and bouquets. I loved the tight, full look of their flowers. I'm not big into the florals and they made me get excited about it! Their service is amazing. Also they show you examples with real flowers not just pictures when you are planning. Also they had amazing bling option! Myra, the owner, surprised me by adding a band of "bling" for my bouquet that I didn't see until I arrived at the church. She was so sweet. Every appointment we had, she was the one there and she went over who would need flowers from bridesmaids to grandparents and let us choose. Book Celebrate and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Carolyn · Married on 09/03/2011

I truly enjoyed working with Myra. She helped me get my save the dates and invitations exactly as I wanted them, didn't force any sort of creative opinion on me and was a pleasure to work with. Celebrate also did my flowers and I loved them. Our entire wedding was outside and she helped to suggest the most perfect flowers for us. We were very understated in our flowers but we loved them.

I would highly suggest Myra for flowers and invitations!

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • F

Autumn · Married on 08/08/2008

3.4
      2.5
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

I recieved many compliments on my beautiful wedding invitations. This is a busy shop though and doesn't seem to get them out as quickly as other places. They seem a bit unorganized however if you stay on top of them, it is worth it as the invitations are gorgeous and extremely high quality.

Sent on 09/07/2008