7057 Salisbury Rd, West Hills, CA 91307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing

About Get in the Groove Entertainment

Designing a special once in a lifetime party requires dedication, creativity passion and expertise. These are just a few of the elements we pride ourselves in while helping families celebrate the party of a lifetime!

Get The Groove Groove Entertainment has been helping Southern California brides create special memories since 2002.

We are a full service DJ and event entertainment company where each party is designed with YOU in mind.By combining enthusiastic MC's and DJ, expert party planning and the perfect mix of musical styles, we will exceed your expectations!

Our energy and positive attitude is second to none, and we are the one-stop-shop for all of your party needs. Photo Booths, Flipbooks, cocktail hour & ceremony music and lighting. Call GITG today to schedule a free consultation.

Follow Get in the Groove Entertainment on

ac8807c7259e3306 1449168442606 beckychato111515aaronhuniuphotography70

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Get in the Groove Entertainment

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2017

Owner Andrew, MC David, and DJ Peter really made us feel at ease as we planned for our wedding. They're incredibly collaborative and cooperative, with MC David and DJ Peter putting on the show of a lifetime. The music mix was pretty eclectic considering the varying ages, and they got everyone on the dance floor with little effort. 10/10 would divorce my wife and marry her twice if we could book them again!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Brian · Married on 06/25/2016

I booked this this group because I'd seen them at another wedding and absolutely had to have them at mine. This group knows how to entertain a crowd and get them involved. The price is a little higher because there are two of them either at the mic or teaching new line dances to the crowd as well as a Photobooth operator. The line dances were my favorite part and this group is worth the money. Andrew knows how to read a crowd and decide on the fly appropriate music and when the program needs to be moved along. The crowd especially the kids really responded to Andrew & Brittany and really got into the choreographed dances. I still have guests coming up to me and raving about how much fun they had and some who have said that this was the best wedding reception they'd ever been to. While I wish I could take all of the credit, that is due in large part to Get in the Groove Entertainment! Thanks guys! Couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Carrie · Married on 12/19/2015

Could NOT be any happier with the GITG team for my son's bar mitzvah this past weekend! We had used them for several events at my son's elementary school, so I knew our DJ of choice (Peter) was great at song selection and getting kids on the dance floor and having fun. Wasn't totally sure of their specific experience with bar mitzvahs or getting adults excited about dancing, but I took the risk and it was absolutely the best decision I made for our event. Andrew (the owner) was very responsive to my initial inquiries and ongoing questions, while the entire team was very accommodating to specific requests, their set-up looked great on the stage, they are very reasonably priced, and most importantly, everyone had a spectacular time! The DJ is one of the most critical components of an event, and GITG filled every expectation and more! We hadn't picked a mother/son dance song yet, but Peter found me at the event, asked for my song selection, downloaded it on the spot and had it queued up within minutes. We had them for 5 hours, but they came an hour early to set up and test out our video montage. We also spent a little extra for 2 party wranglers, which is a must-have for events. Everyone raved about the whole crew all night long! Soooo grateful for their amazing services!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Award

Get in the Groove Entertainment Pricing

Get in the Groove Entertainment Price Rates

Get in the Groove Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,991.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• The Event Bar
    The Event Bar Wedding Planners

Extremely Professional. Would Highly recommend them!

• A Sweet Design
    A Sweet Design Wedding Cakes

AMAZING!!!! Simply said, just amazing. From start to finish, this is a team that goes above and beyond. I recommend Get in the Groove Entertainment all the time. I have personally known the owner for over 5 years and know for a fact that he is passionate about his business. His team is so fun and professional, a true representation of Andrew himself. You can expect the best when you hire Get in the Groove for your next event!!!!! -Joeleen

• R & R Creative Photography
    R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Andrew and his team Get in the Groove, for many many years, and they are always extremely professional. They know how to get the crowd up and dancing and partying. Because of them I end up with Great photos for my clients. I wouldn't look any further for a better DJ Co. You will not be disappointed. My clients always come back and say how wonderful the party was,and how they are still getting phone calls on how much fun they had.They get my 5-Star Approval. R & R Creative Photography

• 7057 Salisbury Rd West Hills, 91307 See on map