Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number

About Ooh La Love Events

Welcome to Ooh La Love Events! We are a design and event planning team based in sunny southern California. We love dessert before dinner and anything that sparkles. Our goal is to bring the vision of each individual client to life. Don't quite have your vision yet? We can help you with that too! From finding the perfect venue, to creating your dream color pallet and everything in between we have you covered.

We would love to hear from you, please visit our website for more information.

xo

ffp 115
photogrid138490059899

8 Reviews for Ooh La Love Events

sara · Married on 08/16/2014

We used Ooh La Love's month-of package. Jesenia and Caroline were amazing to work with. They were able to jump in with ideas when we had none and supported/encouraged the ideas we had. They were a huge help during our rehearsal and wedding day. Everything went super smoothly and I did not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 08/30/2014

lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

Jesenia and Caroline were an essential part of my wedding. I could not imagine the planning process or wedding day without them. From the beginning to the end these ladies were by my side and after it was all said and done I'm so thankful. They helped me formulate the overall vision and then smoothly execute the dream world I wanted to create. Weddings can be stressful and the ladies of Ooh la love events made the process fun and easy.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

I had the privilege of meeting Jesenia through a family bridal shower where we opened up about our love for weddings, pinterest and coordinating. Once my husband (Fiance at the time) and I came to the conclusion of having our wedding in southern California, I knew exactly who to go to when booking our month of coordinator. Jesenia was so understanding of my financial needs and my vision for my big day! She was easy to contact and communicated so well even with me being all the way in Northern California. We were so open to her ideas and options that she brought to the table. We only needed to meet once to check out the property and in that visit, she was instantly understanding of what I wanted and saw the vision I had! Jesenia is a gorgeous lady and so incredibly friendly. She is someone I instantly trusted and felt 100% comfortable with. She did extremely well delegating the wedding party, wedding guests, and each and every one of my vendors. A key characteristic that is important to have as a coordinator is being able to roll with the punches and when things don’t go as planned or by the itinerary to smooth them out, think on your feet and make decisions that you think are best for the couple and Jesenia did that! I am so pleased with how my wedding turned out and can’t thank ooh la love events enough for their contribution! I will be recommending them all the way from up north!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Award

Ooh La Love Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination

• Veil Of Grace Wedding Hair & Makeup

Oh La Love Events are creative and visionaries! They can make your wedding or event come to life. They are amazing coordinators. I would highly recommend them!

• Angeles National Golf Club Country Club Weddings

The two ladies running this company are both visionaries, and professional. They can take the most frazzled bride and turn the situation into a serene and flawless event, I would highly recommend this company for all your wedding preparation and 'day of' needs for your wedding!

• Los Angeles, 90028 See on map
    Location of (Ooh La Love Events)