Just Say Yes Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Just Say Yes Events is a highly professional wedding planning company that is completely devoted to their clients needs, paying attention to every detail along the way! My experience with them surpased my expectations! Barbara, went above and beyond to turn my vision into a reality and even but a little more of herself into my wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone, believe me, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
7024 N Ridge Blvd #1N, Chicago, IL 60645
 Just Say Yes Events is one of Chicago’s premier event planning firms. Our focus is to assist our clients in bringing their dreams to life by offering creativity, knowledge and expertise. We understand that the success of your event depends upon proper preparation, extreme attention to detail and complete follow through. Each and every one of our e vents is tailored to your wants and needs. Every client has their own personal style and no two weddings are the same, nor should they be. We offer you peace of mind by providing an experienced consultant in-tune with your desires and concerns to ensure an extraordinary event. The Founder and President of Just Say Yes Events, Barbara Medina brings years of professional working experience in creating and coordinating special events. She has planned intimate gatherings for a few friends and family members to large elaborate galas attended by several hundred guests. With a passion for planning events, Barbara strives to make each occasion special and memorable for everyone involved. She is a strong believer that every event should be uniquely in tune with your vision, and that preparation should be fun and exciting without the stress that can sometimes occur in the event planning process.
Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)