Jane Allen Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Choosing Jane Allen Events as my wedding planner was definitely the best decision that I made, and put me in a position to have an event that exceeded my hopes. After attending my cousin's beautiful wedding a year before, I only hoped her planner (Jane) could do the same for me--she did that and more. She listened to my goals and recommended a team of vendors who would ensure that those goals were met. She helped me prioritize the tasks and keep on track. I was so pleased with everything - the venue, the decor, the music, the invitations and calligraphy, even my welcome bags were a big hit. She is a true professional - I was so pleased.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1016 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607
BLOG

Because in your dreams every detail matters

Jane Allen Events specializes in the planning and execution of weddings and special events throughout the Chicago land area and surrounding suburbs of Illinois. Whether you have been dreaming about your wedding day ever since you can remember or don’t even know where to begin, Jane Allen Events is here to help. From the proposal to the “I Do’s” we are here to offer advice, guidance, and personal assistance to make your wedding day everything you have dreamed of, and much more. So sit back, relax, and watch the details in your dreams come to life!
Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)