Jane Allen Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There are not enough words for me to express how much I LOVE JANE! Although I was married in Chicago, I currently reside in Texas. Jane went out of her way to clear several weekends of her schedule, usually with little notice from me of my travel dates, to attend all my appointments with vendors. She was super helpful in modifying contracts for my protection, as well as ask questions about services that I would have never known to ask. She has excellent knowledge of vendors in the Chicago-land area. I interviewed multiple planners, but Jane was the most down-to-earth and understood my want to save a dime. She responded to all my emails and phone calls immediately. She was even available for those freak-out moments at six in the morning and 12:30 AM.

On the day of the wedding, everyone commented that it was the most well-organized event that they had ever participated in. All family members and wedding party peeps were provided schedules and lists of things to bring. She and her assistant fielded all questions and phone calls on the day of the wedding to keep the groom and I protected from chaos. She also arrived with a monster suitcase filled with any possible emergency item that you could ever need. My bridesmaids loved it! Everything on my day went smoothly (or if it didn't, I didn't know about it). Even after the wedding, she continues to be helpful with following up on contract agreements and getting things done that I can't seem to do alone. She is amazing and was well worth the money. She was not only a great planner, but has become a good friend.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1016 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607
BLOG

Because in your dreams every detail matters

Jane Allen Events specializes in the planning and execution of weddings and special events throughout the Chicago land area and surrounding suburbs of Illinois. Whether you have been dreaming about your wedding day ever since you can remember or don’t even know where to begin, Jane Allen Events is here to help. From the proposal to the “I Do’s” we are here to offer advice, guidance, and personal assistance to make your wedding day everything you have dreamed of, and much more. So sit back, relax, and watch the details in your dreams come to life!
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)