Exquisite Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Cecy was fantastic! We used her for our reception for 160 guests following our small family wedding that was held 2 weeks prior. She made everything so easy for me and the day of the event I was so thankful that I had her there coordinating everything. It really allowed me to enjoy our special day.

Exquisite Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Morgan and Joe for your review! Best wishes!! Cecy

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
453 Emerson Court, Discovery Bay, CA 94505

Exquisite Events is dedicated in designing special events to meet your style and budget. We help our clients with all the overwhelming details so they can put their time and energy into the fun and excitement of being engaged. Let us help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Visit our website to see all the wedding packages we have to ... read more

Visit our website to see all the wedding packages we have to offer!!

+/- read less