Cinderella4aday Planning

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

this is a review for Sinfully Sweet--they provided a candy bar at my wedding

My wedding was on August 30, 2014--and the candy bar they provided was so great :) When I first contacted this vendor I was mostly just looking to get an idea of what it would cost to have a vendor do the candy bar for me. I love doing crafty things and had originally planned on doing the candy bar myself. On the phone, Karin was SOOOOO sweet, informative, enthusiastic, and understanding of my budget. It was her that ultimately swayed me to have them take care of the candy bar for me rather than attempt to do it myself. I let her know my candy choices (she only uses the best!) and the overall theme I wanted for the candy bar. To say I was blown away by the candy bar is an understatement. They knocked it out of the park. The candy bar was perfect--with so many amazing rustic touches without being cheesy or juvenile. I absolutely loved it, as did my guests. The next morning everyone texted me pictures of the candy they took home thanking me for the sweet treat. Karin even provided the most adorable personalized bags for the candy! In the end, having someone show up to take care of this for me was the best way to go, it was cheaper than attempting to purchase the candy and vessels on my own and the attendants set up and maintained the candy bar so well. I thought that the left over candy was ours to take home, and I am unsure anymore if this was included or not but in the shuffle of leaving our venue we didn't get to take the leftover candy home--which in the grand scheme of things really didn't matter because the bar was great, our guests loved it, it was picture perfect and no problems on the day of. Overall I highly recommend this vendor if you want someone who is going to be responsive to your emails and calls, who will walk you through every single question, and deliver the day of your wedding. Thank you for my amazing candy bar!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
77 Cornell Street, Suite#112, Kingston, NY 12401
BLOG

Featured on TLC'S FOUR WEDDINGS

Our Weddings Have Been F eatured On TLC's Four Weddings...Our Bride Won!

Our Weddings Have Been F eatured On TLC's Four Weddings...Our Bride Won!

Cinderella4aday   is Hudson Valleys Premier Wedding and Event Planning Company, providing the most personalized services, exclusive to your needs and wants. Combining our creative and exceptional ideas with your own unique vision, we help make your wedding day your time to shine. Our fresh and innovative approach to wedding planning is sure to delight you! Not to mention our exceptional communication skills and extensive knowledge, guaranteed to provide you with a stress-free journey leading up to one of the biggest days in your life…your wedding.

Our ability to pair couples with professionals that fit you not only as an individual, but as one, will allow your day to run smoothly. The fairytale wedding you have always imagined is absolutely within reach.

Whether you are interested in full service wedding planning, site reception design, partial planning, consulting or wedding day management (day of services), Cinderella For A Day provides expert advice and coordination.

Let us make your dream come true…because every bride deserves a fairy godmother.

Our "Dream Team" is always available for you via email, skype, text or in person for your convenience. Here at Cinderella4aday  we value your time. Call us today to set up a FREE consultation for wedding planning at 845-338-3881

Please check out our other businesses for all of your other event needs!

+/- read less