unKAGed events

Beacon, NY View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

unKAGed Events is a wedding planning business based in Hudson Valley, New York. Owner Kris Glover-Rasimas boasts a diverse and reputable history in the events industry, having worked in many positions. Her wealth of experience as an event coordinator, chef, marketing executive, and music festival planner gives her invaluable insight into wedding management. Kris strives to provide professional and detail-oriented services to all of her clients, working alongside them through every step of the planning period. She specializes in unique weddings, helping couples who dream of a genuinely personal or nontraditional affair.

unKAGed Events offers partial and full-service wedding planning packages. Kris is also available for micro-weddings, elopements, pop-up weddings, and engagement parties. Services such as timeline creation and budgeting are included in the packages, as well as day-of coordination.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cecilia M. Married on 09/24/2022

I highly recommend

Kris is the best! She brought my reception vision to life with just one meeting with less than 3 weeks to execute and was extremely helpful with managing all the vendors. I was able to enjoy my day knowing Kris was on top of things and keeping our event on track! I would work with Kris again!

unKAGed events's reply:

I'm so glad you found me Cecilia! I so enjoyed working with you, and being able to give you what you had envisioned :) Best wishes to you and Michael.
  • William
    William M. Married on 08/27/2022

Kris is Spectacular!

Kris Glover-Rasimas is a fantastic day-of wedding coordinator! She met with us at our venue a few weeks before the wedding to help us finalize some details, and helped out a lot with our understanding of the overall flow of the event. On the day-of, she worked incredibly hard in the background to keep everything moving forward and in-line with our vision as we had discussed on a phone call the week before. She even went the extra mile and set up our afterparty at our hotel so that our guests wouldn’t have to lift a finger. She was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend you work with her for your wedding!

unKAGed events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your and Julie's day. To witness the amount of love between you two and your families, is what makes my job so worth it :)
  • Tamara
    Tamara B. Married on 07/30/2022

Wonderful experience!

Kris was our wedding coordinator for our backyard wedding that started off with 25 guests and ballooned to 65. She was always cheerful, full of great ideas, and had terrific contacts for all of the vendors that we needed for the Friday evening rehearsal dinner, Saturday afternoon/evening wedding, and Sunday brunch. Also very important was that she was always mindful of our budget and gave us alternatives at each step. We have no hesitation in recommending her!

unKAGed events's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you and Nick! Thanks so much for trusting me to give you the wedding you both so deserved :)
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

28 W. Church St. Beacon, NY, 12508
2013973564
Location of (unKAGed events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding