Danielle's Events

Yorktown Heights, NY View map Visit website

$2,200 Package Price

Danielle’s Events takes great pride in making each event unique. I am a detail oriented wedding and special events planner that will take your event to the next level. I created my business so couples and clients can feel stress free on their big day! I am available for full day of coordination, partial coordination and even offer a la carte services! Tell me your visions so we can begin!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Michelle B. Married on 06/11/2022

Danielle is AMAZING!

Danielle was absolutely amazing as our Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding! I honestly wished I found her earlier to plan my entire wedding! From the moment we spoke, I knew I wanted to work with her! Danielle is kind, down-to-earth, approachable, and professional. Her knowledge and experience helped guide me before and during my big day. She always has your best interests in mind. I appreciated her reaching out to my vendors the week of the wedding so that I could focus on the last-minute details for the wedding. She also helped set up, decorate, and break down all my wedding decor. The way she decorated my ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations! Everything came out beautifully! Danielle has my highest recommendation. She was truly a pleasure to work with! If I ever need to plan another event, I would hire her in a heartbeat!
    Lauren H. Married on 09/17/2021

Thank you Danielle!

My husband and I found ourselves in an unexpected situation on very short notice while planning our wedding. Our original plan for covid safety check-in fell through with only 9 days before our event. We did not have anyone to welcome guests and check for vaccine cards or negative tests, and we wanted to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, some of which were immunocompromised. Danielle stepped in on very short notice and was extremely personable when meeting to discuss our expectations. She took initiative with ideas and the set-up for the check in station to make it a welcoming vibe. Having been through the wringer and postponing our wedding, plus being concerned about everyone’s safety, it was appreciated how helpful Danielle was. Thank you, Danielle!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

P.O. Box 623 Yorktown Heights, NY, 10598
+19148156683
Location of (Danielle's Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding