Audrey's Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture
Debbie
1 Review
10/25/2014

I ordered a dress for my daughter's upcoming wedding, thinking I would have to hurry to get it here in time. I emailed to ask if I should even order, and received a quick response that the dress was in stock, and it would not be a problem for me to have it in time for the wedding 3 months away. No kidding! I had the dress in less than 3 WEEKS. I was also anxious about the measurements and the size indicated, but it was perfect! Advice: measure carefully and disregard "size" of the dress. I know it says that, but you still wonder - don't! Thank you to Audrey's, I have a dress that I will feel good in, didn't feel like I spent a fortune, and didn't have to drive around shopping! Great customer service!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Internet Store - Click link below to go to website, www.audreysmotherofthebride.com, Austin, TX 78749

Audrey’s Mother of the Bride is a specialty ONLINE clothing store featuring discount, designer mother of the bride dresses, mother of the groom dresses and gowns, and formal evening gowns, in missy, petite, and plus sizes for your very special occasion. We offer personalized service and quality selections of over 600 gowns! Perform a search for the brand and style number of the mother of the bride or groom dress, gown, or dresses that interest you, and you will find that our prices are consistently and considerably lower, than the rest of our internet competition! Be assured that your mother of the bride or groom dress and gown is from the CURRENT season and is not the manufacturer’s closeouts. Also: Finally, order with confidence through our "VERISIGN" 100% Secured Shopping.

DESIGNS BY:  KAREN MILLER, CAPRI BY MON CHERI BRIDALS, SCALA, MAJESTIC BRIDALS, BEN MARC, MISTY LANE, URSULA OF SWITZERLAND, ALEX EVENINGS, NICO BRIDAL, NITE SCENE, TALLY TAYLOR, NINA MASSINI, NINA NICHELLE, MERRILY, ANNABELLE.

* We have the BEST prices and selections.
* We carry hard-to-find PLUS SIZE dresses.
* We can custom tailor your dress.
* We take both phone and online orders.
* We are a member of the Better Business Bureau - "A+" Rating.

+/- read less