All The Fuss Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My name is Erica, Emily helped my husband and I plan our August 16th 2014 wedding. Let me start by saying, She is incredible. I originally wasn't going to get a planner because (I thought) it was just an extra expense. Once I started the planning process I realized how over my head I was, having Emily's help took out so much of the stress. She took our ideas and made them a reality. She offered solid reccomendations for first class vendors that were within our budget. We had no idea about what to look for in vendors, hidden fees, Ways to cut cost etc. Emily and her team have done this a thousand times before so it's easy for her to reccomend the best vendors, great ideas and ways to make your wedding unique and memorable. I can honestly say the only vendor that didn't perform to our expectations was the one she didn't personally reccomend.
Another AMAZING help was her knowledge and connections for the best pricing. For example we wanted these chair sashes with crystal broaches for each chivari chair. They were going to be $12.00 each, to rent. She found them wholesale for $3.00 each. That's only one example of the multiple times she saved us money. Not to mention, we had 250 guest. She and her team went in and assembled every single chair sash the morning of. We also had gift bags as favors. When I say bags, I mean we literally rented a Uhaul for our favors lol, it was so much work, but Emily and her team put together 250 gift bags the night before the wedding. It would have taken me days to do all that work!!! There amount of help she gave us is immeasurable. Not only did she keep us sane when we became overwhelmed, but she delivered 10 fold!!! We had the most beautiful, breathtaking, once in a life time wedding that I could have ever imagined. A month later and it's still the talk of the town. We highly reccomend hireing All The Fuss Events!
Thank you Emily!!!
Erica and Nkem Ojougboh

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO BOX 776 , 80 Daniel St, Portsmouth, NH 03802
BLOG

All The Fuss Events is a Wedding and Event Planning Company catering to the New Hampshire Seacoast and greater New England area. We are a full-service coordination firm that takes a fresh, contemporary and innovative approach to event planning. Each event we coordinate is custom designed to our client's specific needs. Whether it's your wedding day or a special event that you're hosting, we want to make your day as memorable and stress-free as possible. With a focus on great design, creativity, professionalism and a personal touch; All The Fuss Events will turn your event's vision into a reality.

+/- read less