4 North Rd., Deerfield, NH 03037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $900
Availability Check your date

About Events With Ease

Events With Ease is a professional wedding planning company based out of Deerfield, New Hampshire. Owner and lead event planner, Courtney, is dedicated to transforming your wedding day dreams into a reality. She offers couples an array of wedding planning packages to match their preferred level of professional planning, from full event planning and coordination to day-of coordination. Events With Ease appreciates the fact that every couple has their own particular wedding day needs, and also offers couples customizable a la carte planning packages.

Events With Ease offers couples a range of special services to help them enjoy a fun-filled journey into marriage on their special day. From the rehearsal dinner to the final dances of your wedding reception party - Courtney has got you covered. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Budget analysis
Dress in rustic outdoor setting
mary 51 1069673 1559570624

5 Reviews for Events With Ease

Shawntel Ross · Married on 09/14/2019

Courtney is truly amazing and saved our wedding!

When I first started wedding planning, I thought I didn’t need a wedding coordinator. Well let me tell you, our day would have fallen apart without Courtney.

From the start, she helped me so much. She wrote out my timeline based on all my wants, she answered all my ridiculous questions, and was there for me in every way possible.
    On the night of the rehearsal dinner she was there, getting 20+ people coordinated (since we had huge wedding parties). Making sure we all knew our places, when to walk, where to stand, etc.

Then there was the day of the wedding. She helped us set up SO MUCH and organized our entire get ready tent (since we had a field wedding). When the wedding started she realized the DJ didn’t play the right song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. Then we were supposed to walk in to our first dance and he didn’t play it right away so we were standing there awkwardly. Courtney went right over and saved the day. She showed him where the song was and helped him get back on track, even though I emailed him a timeline of the times and songs he needed to play. She noticed he was unorganized and didn’t prepare for the night, so she went through the entire thing with him and legitimately saved our entire evening.

Through all of this, she had a smile on her face and didn’t seem stressed at all. This helped me SO MUCH since I was dying inside, I knew she had everything under control.

Overall, Courtney was completely amazing and I feel like I owe her my life. She is so sweet, positive, and very knowledgeable.

If you are planning a wedding, you NEED her!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Events With Ease's reply:

You are the honestly the sweetest person! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day and trusting me with the details while you enjoyed yourself! We had a blast and it was so beautiful, you and Tony are an amazing couple and amazing parents!

Mary Gauthier · Married on 06/10/2018

Great Experience and Customer Service!

I would absolutely recommend Events with Ease to anyone looking to plan an event and help eliminate the stress that's typically involved! Whether it's a bridal shower, a birthday party, a retirement, a SURPRISE party, a baby shower and any other type of celebratory event the customer service and catering available is more then you can hope for! With their help in planning my wedding it took a lot of weight off my shoulders, opened my eyes to new ideas and helped make my big day stress free is more fun then I could have hoped for!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Events With Ease's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! We had a blast at your wedding and are so happy we could make it stress free for you!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events With Ease FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4 North Rd. Deerfield, NH, 03037 See on map
    Location of (Events With Ease)