Events With Ease Reviews

5 | Deerfield, NH

5 Reviews for Events With Ease

Megan Grandmaison · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I can’t even explain how amazing it was to have Courtney at our wedding. I honestly couldn’t have done it without her. She was so organized, so personable, and always just knew what to do no matter what was happening in the moment. She had an answer to everything we asked and was there for all we needed. Most of all she put so much thought into all of the details. Thank you so much for everything ✨ I highly recommend Events with Ease!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Shawntel Ross · Married on 09/14/2019

Courtney is truly amazing and saved our wedding!

When I first started wedding planning, I thought I didn’t need a wedding coordinator. Well let me tell you, our day would have fallen apart without Courtney.

From the start, she helped me so much. She wrote out my timeline based on all my wants, she answered all my ridiculous questions, and was there for me in every way possible.
    On the night of the rehearsal dinner she was there, getting 20+ people coordinated (since we had huge wedding parties). Making sure we all knew our places, when to walk, where to stand, etc.

Then there was the day of the wedding. She helped us set up SO MUCH and organized our entire get ready tent (since we had a field wedding). When the wedding started she realized the DJ didn’t play the right song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. Then we were supposed to walk in to our first dance and he didn’t play it right away so we were standing there awkwardly. Courtney went right over and saved the day. She showed him where the song was and helped him get back on track, even though I emailed him a timeline of the times and songs he needed to play. She noticed he was unorganized and didn’t prepare for the night, so she went through the entire thing with him and legitimately saved our entire evening.

Through all of this, she had a smile on her face and didn’t seem stressed at all. This helped me SO MUCH since I was dying inside, I knew she had everything under control.

Overall, Courtney was completely amazing and I feel like I owe her my life. She is so sweet, positive, and very knowledgeable.

If you are planning a wedding, you NEED her!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Events With Ease's reply:

You are the honestly the sweetest person! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day and trusting me with the details while you enjoyed yourself! We had a blast and it was so beautiful, you and Tony are an amazing couple and amazing parents!

Mary Gauthier · Married on 06/10/2018

Great Experience and Customer Service!

I would absolutely recommend Events with Ease to anyone looking to plan an event and help eliminate the stress that's typically involved! Whether it's a bridal shower, a birthday party, a retirement, a SURPRISE party, a baby shower and any other type of celebratory event the customer service and catering available is more then you can hope for! With their help in planning my wedding it took a lot of weight off my shoulders, opened my eyes to new ideas and helped make my big day stress free is more fun then I could have hoped for!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Events With Ease's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! We had a blast at your wedding and are so happy we could make it stress free for you!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/09/2018

Worry free!

As a bride I highly recommend Events with Ease! They go above and beyond to not only make the bride's vision happen, make sure all preparations are taken care of leading up to your big day, but you also can be worry free and confident that things are going smoothly while you enjoy getting ready to walk down the aisle. They allowed me to have a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Events With Ease's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! The wedding was amazing and the bachelor/bachelorette weekend was such a blast to plan and implement! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Stacey Reeve · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing wedding help

The intuitive mind that Courtney has is helpful in planning any event. She was an enormous amount of help when I was planning the details of my wedding. I was able to give her small details that she could run with and create lists of ideas for me to look at. Her attention to detail and organizational skills were extremely helpful and, although I had my own checklist, she was able to remind me of things that needed to be completed that I never thought of! Courtney is definitely a tremendous resource to have when planning any event!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Events With Ease's reply:

Thank you Stacey! Alyson's Orchard was so beautiful and so helpful in the execution of your perfect day, I hope to work with them again! And to see that view again would be a perfect plus!