Zori Studios Reviews

26 | Bethesda, MD

26 Reviews for Zori Studios

Loren · Married on 09/23/2018

We were given a number of recommendations for photographers from the Winery at Bull Run. We researched and interviewed all of the options and Zori Studios stood out for a lot of reasons. Naz Zori provided us with a thorough proposal, took the time to listen to what we really wanted and put us at ease immediately. Her experience, rates and personality made her the perfect fit for us. It took multiple times to schedule our engagement photo shoot because the weather was not cooperating. Naz bent over backwards to work with us and the photos she took were AWESOME. We are thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Zori Studios to anyone looking for a photographer. She is truly outstanding.

Adam · Married on 08/04/2018

Naz was wonderful to work with start to finish. My wife and I hired her to video our wedding starting with the ceremony and ending with our wedding exit. At no extra cost to us she brought a second videographer and captured all the important, indelible moments that we were dying to see. She turned the wedding highlight video around in a month and we absolutely loved it! Perfect length and flow, and well worth the investment! Highly recommend Naz to anyone looking for a wedding or event videographer or photographer!

Nadica · Married on 10/14/2017

Zoristudios is the perfect choice for couples who not only want high-quality pictures taken by a talented photographers but also to have a great time with a really nice people . Zoristudios made us feel at ease and came up with recommendations and ideas we wouldn't have thought about on our own. They really captured the moment and the pictures are very beautiful. We had a great time during our session with them and we highly recommend her and her teams to all couples!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

Zori Studios went above and beyond to capture our wedding. From the very beginning with answering all our questions to making us feel comfortable at the engagement photos and fitting in like family at the wedding. During the wedding, Naz and Harmony we able to capture all the moments that were must haves, but also captured all the moments that we will always cherish. They took the most artistic and creative photos and we can't stop looking at them. We received our photos very quickly and loved how easy it is to go back and look at them. I honestly can't thank them enough for giving my husband and I the most beautiful photos and amazing experience.

Margaret · Married on 08/22/2017

My husband and I were married long ago (46 years) so we did not need wedding photos, BUT, we saw the Zori Studios' portfolio of wedding pictures and could recognize the high quality and artistic talent of the photographer (Naz). When we had the opportunity to use Zori Studios for a portrait of our grandsons, we were thrilled! Naz was able to coax genuine smiles and natural poses out of the boys, age 11 and 15. The proofs she sent to us have provided us with portraits of us with our grandsons that we, and the kids, can cherish forever, just as we cherish our wedding photos from long ago. Margaret B., Bethesda, MD

Bahar · Married on 08/12/2017

I had a great expriexperience with Zori Studios for my wedding pictures. She is very organized, professional and cool at the same time. I highly recommend her.

Joanna · Married on 11/19/2016

We had a great experience with Zori Studios at our daughters' b'not mitzvah! They were easy to work with and generous with their time! Our pictures really captured the heart of the celebration! Naz was very professional and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to other families! -JG

• Y

Yogi · Married on 08/13/2016

Zori Studios did a phenomenal job in capturing priceless memories. I will always continue to go back to them when I need a photographer, and will always recommend them to my friend's and family. They do their job very well, and I was highly impressed with the photos when I received them.

Meghan · Married on 06/18/2016

Trying to put our experience into words with Zori photography is next to impossible. Naz and her team were extremely respectful and energized and excited to be a part of our day. They really took time with us to capture every special moment from our Wedding day. Having them there was just like having family taking our pictures and recording for our video. The end product that you receive from Zori photography is breath taking and unimaginable. Looking at our pictures took us right back to each and every moment like we were reliving that magical day. I recommend Zori photography to anyone that wants to celebrate a special occasion.

Sandra · Married on 06/11/2016

Zori Studios' photos and video at our son's Bar Mitzvah on Saturday, June 11th were great! The team did an amazing job. They had constant smile, good communication and very professional. They even created a running slide show that we were able to enjoy during the party. We had our synagogue photo and video session few days before our event and Zori's team was so creative and used the architecture and design of the temple in the photos and highlight video very artistically. I recommended them to my family and friends and now they are officially in most of our events. They are our favorites.

Couldn't be better. We want to invite her to all our events!

Working with Zori Studios was a delight. We had Naz photograph our family engagement ceremony and it couldn't have been more pleasant. Naz was very friendly and professional and great at relaxing and posing everyone in the group shots. The team went to work setting up great photographs of the event and displays without any direction from us so we could focus on the important things. They were great at accommodating all our cultural and religious sensitivities. The photos turned out absolutely beautifully and they had them loaded up ready for us to access relatively quickly (about one week). I would absolutely recommend.

Naz is very professional, great with children and really emphasizes to just be natural and have fun! This was a great experience for all of us. We are so so happy with how the pictures turned out. They were amazing and so unique! Naz was great about following up to make sure we were happy with all the services she provided which I thought was awesome! Can't wait to work with her again and again!

We used Naz at Zori Studios for our December 2015 wedding at the park hyatt washington hotel.

The price of the entire day of photography, including an engagement photography session, an assistant photographer with Naz at the engagement session and wedding, and a photobook, was basically a fraction of the price of many other photographers without the assistant or photobook.

Naz was very helpful through the process by having us look for and send her some photos (ones we randomly found online) that we liked the style of or poses in so that she could be sure to take similar type pictures for us.

We were extremely happy with the resulting photographs from the wedding - a few thousand high quality photographs sent to us quickly as promised. The photos did an amazing job capturing our friends and family and the entire event from start to finish. The hardest part of the whole process was picking out a small number of our favorites at the end to be made into a photobook.

We highly recommend Naz and Zori studios for your wedding, or any event.

Zori studios team was absolutely wonderful to work with! The pictures are beautiful and they created the perfect memory for my husband and I that we do share with our family and friends. Not only Naz's photos are amazing, but she is a joy to work with. She gets along with everyone and put myself, my husband and our wedding party at ease the day of the wedding. She made taking photos fun and the quality of her work is amazing! I highly, highly recommend Zori Studios! One of the best around!

Naz Zn from Zori Studios took the photos for my bridal shower. She did an exceptional job. First, she was very good with guests and making everyone feel at ease when she was taking photos. Also, she had very good ideas for poses and timing of shots. For example, she made sure to take photos of me early on when my hair and makeup were still fresh. She captured really great candid shots of guests and myself during the event. I was very impressed when I saw her finished product. She was very quick in getting my photos loaded and I was able to share a link from her blog with my guests. Everyone who has seen the photos has been very impressed. Thanks for exceeding my expectations and making everyone feel special that day!

Jason · Married on 08/19/2015

It was really good working with Naz. From the beginning we could see her passion and love for her work and photography. Naz was very professional but still added a personal touch with all her photos

Her work was very detailed, and she had a great ability for creating eye catching scenes with any setting from the trees outside the church, to the riverfront of Alexendria.

We are extremely pleased with the quality and quantity of the photographs we received and we will definitely choose Zori Studios again for any photography needs we have in the future

Paul · Married on 07/12/2015

EXCEPTIONAL.... Services of Naz and her team was flawless in all aspects. I recommend her and her team for any event... The follow ups and timely delivery of the final products were nothing less than perfect.

Jess · Married on 06/06/2015

Zori Studios was referred to us by NYX Entertainment. We set up a meeting with Naz in our home and we were immediately awed by the artistic and technical quality of what she showed us. Naz was clearly in a different league from other photographers whose portfolios we had reviewed.

A week or two before the wedding, Naz met us a the hotel and we walked the venue together discussing where each part of the event would take place and scoping out artistic settings and logistics. She also asked us for lists of groups, important people, and special shots that we wanted - which turned out to be very helpful.

On the day of the wedding she and her assistant came early for the getting ready shots, the wedding party shots, and some pre-planned family shots - and it seemed like she was everywhere at once, but never in the way.

Well, we just got all our photos and we were not disappointed! She gave us hundreds and hundreds of photos, and they are all amazing! The qualify, combined with her innate artistic sensibility just totally captured the special ceremony moments, the great family groups with flare, and the energy and fun we all had dancing into the night.

She gives you all of the hires photos on disk to keep and use - and now we are faced with the impossible task of choosing our 75 favorites for the album. At least it will be fun trying! The best part is that Zori Studios pricing was very fair and there were no unexpected extras. I highly recommend Naz and the Zori Studios team.

I am in love with my wedding pictures!The engagement photos turned out beautiful too and we received so many compliments on them. Zori team made us feel completely comfortable the entire time we were shooting. From the beginning, they were excellent. Responding to my emails and phone calls very quickly. My cousin use them too:)

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

We selected Naz to be our photographer and we couldn't be happier! Shee was so much fun to work with and really made us feel amazing on our big day. We were thrilled with the results - wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommended!

Mary · Married on 03/28/2015

Selecting a photographer AND videographer can be a painful and expensive part of the wedding planning process . We had over 250 people attending our wedding and wanted to insure that we would have everything covered as far as the photography and videography. The team from Zori Studios photography and Videography makes this as easy as they can . Their work portfolios speak volumes for itself. We had Naz , Lisa and Steve shoot our wedding and they left me in tears (of joy) over all of the memorable moments they were able to capture. Our video which was shot by Jamie and David is nothing less than excellent -- it truly is like watching a professional movie only to find that my husband and I are the stars of it. There are no words to describe the amazing talent of this company other than: THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

Lin & Sam · Married on 03/07/2015

My new husband and I chose Naz as our photographer based on the images she showed us in our first meeting. I must say that what we got was above an beyond what we expected. Not only was she (and her assistant Christine) punctual, but they were visibly happy to be there! They were both easy to work with and extremely friendly. Not only did they remember every photo we requested, but they also made suggestions to photos we should take, and those ended up being our favorite photos. Naz even sent us a few photos 3 days after our event! We were absolutely blown away by her service and I would recommend her services to anyone I knew getting married.

Thank you Naz & ZORI STUDIOS for an exceptional experience, you made our day!

Working with Naz and her team was a great experience. Their work was exceptional!!! Flexible , supportive and very creative. The quality of our photos were amazing and we felt so happy and enjoyed working with them.

Sharon · Married on 03/30/2013

I was looking for a photographer for maternity photos when I stumbled across the Zori Studios website. At first I was a little skeptical because I didn't see too many maternity photos on their website but decided to give them a try because I fell in love with their style. Right from my first interaction with Naz I could tell she was very professional. She addressed all my concerns regarding pricing, contracts, timing of the shoot, etc in a very timely manner. The day of the actual shoot my husband and I had a fabulous time with Naz and her sister. They made us feel incredibly comfortable and were open to incorporating our ideas into the shoot. I couldn't be more thrilled with how my pictures turned out!! They did such a fantastic job! I've gotten so many compliments from everyone that I've shared the pictures with.

I would highly recommend Naz and Zori studios to anyone that looking to capture any of life's special moments! Naz not only takes incredible pictures but she is also very friendly and professional!

I plan on using Zori studios for my new born photos as well!