14 Reviews for Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning

I would like to Thank Denise and her staff for being the day of Coordinators at my Thanksgiving Day Wedding...She helped make my wedding run smoothly and free of stress...I felt honored that she would sacrifice her own family holiday event to work with my wedding party. Thank You Again...
Wanika Davis

Profile Picture Wanika, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The one thing a bride does not won't to worry about on their big day is if everything is being done according to plan, vision, and for some, budget. This is what Denise of  Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning did for me. She was my eyes, ears, and she made sure that everything was the way I wanted it to be. We started on time and stayed on schedule. She was courteous and professional at all time and there whatever I needed her. I am so glad I chose her and her services for one of the most important days of my life. She has forever made my wedding day memorable in all of the best ways!

Profile Picture Annjenette, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise was always very responsive to texts, call & Emails. I felt very confident that she saw the Vision I had in mind for my Big Day. She went above and beyond in order to carry my wishes out.
I won't be getting married again but I will definitely utilize her & her team for our renewal...

Profile Picture Aimee, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise and her associates helped make our day perfect! She was always available when you needed her and offered great advice. We had to make so many decisions and she was able to guide us through it all. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Profile Picture Ginger, 9/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise gets it done! The best thing about working with Xxcellent events was their ability to shelter me from the chaos of my 200 guest wedding. If there was anything wrong I didnt hear about it until days later and the complaints (mostly family) were minimal.

Profile Picture Nataki, 7/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise and her crew is amazing! They are professional, experienced and personable! They took my wedding vision and made it a reality! It was even more beautiful then I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise and Xxcellent Events were the Day-Of Coordinators and the set-up team that came along with our venue package, and they proved to be one of the best perks of the package. They set our tables up beautifully and created the look we envisioned. Denise is so experienced coordinating weddings, and she will help you breathe on your big day. It doesn't matter what the sudden emergency is; she is ready to help you handle any dilemma that may arise. Xxcellent Events cares about making the important moments perfect. For example, our M.C. started to wish two of our guests a happy birthday without knowing we had two personal birthday cakes made for them. I simply made contact with Denise, and she was thinking the exact same thing. She sprinted (in 90 degree weather!) directly to the back area to grab the cakes and brought them out right in time, just after we finished singing happy birthday. Denise was so nice she even gave some of us a ride to our hotel because the shuttle from the hotel was running slow. Your bridal party will love Denise, the Xxcellent Events team, and the job they do.

Profile Picture Richard, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was amazing the help and professionalism was on point from helping keep calm to a smooth sailing ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/28/13, 1 Review
0.0

This company was provided to me by Newberry Estates as a package to help make my day go smoother and not rushed for me to get things ready. I met with Denise once to talk about the things I wanted at Panera Bread in Antioch/Brentwood. I filled out all the forms she needed. 2 days before my wedding she asked me what my wedding colors were, seriously 2 days before! We didn't have a timeline until the day before the wedding. The day of was a living hell. Her team was horrible, she was late, my bridesmaids were helping in areas the company should have been. They did not do a good time management in getting us down the isle in time, in result shortened my time in my pictures which the most important part. At one point she had to find my brother which took 25 minutes to do so. Needless to say I have barely any pictures because the photographer was so rushed for time. I had almost all the vendors complaining about her and the team. The photographer told me she didn't have things together and made him feel rushed, the DJ stated he barley spoke to her and made remarks as I seemed upset and was trying to claim me down. The guys were drinking in the man cave but, yet she had no problem yelling at them but was too late when one of my groomsmen got sick at the alter. Before we even walked in, I had paid a lot of money to have my flower arch that was above the arch where we got married to be placed on the table for my wedding party and I. She had told me it was impossible to take down and that the flower lady said not too. Well after the wedding I contacted the flower company and wanted that money back, but she told me she never spoke to the wedding coordinators and told Newberry that it can be taken down by cutting the zip ties. Denise had bluntly lied to mine and my husbands face about this vendor with an excuse that will bite her in her booty. Needless to say my experience with this company was HORRIBLE!!!

Profile Picture User4386252, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andy and myself couldn't be happier with the outcome. The only flaw that I was aware of was changing the order of the bridal party and not informing the d.j. so they were announced incorrectly and pictures. There wasn't enough time for pictures after the ceremony, but i know you all were trying to keep things running smoothly, which you do. Over all everything was great and I couldn't of asked for a better, more organized, thoughtful coordinating team. You ladies are the best and helped make sure my wedding was the wedding of my dreams :) I know any bride that allows you to plan their weddings won't or can't go wrong! Thank you all again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture jayme, 9/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Xxcellent Events was awesome! I didn't really know what I wanted for decorations all I knew was my colors! I think they really listened to my personality thru our conversations and my decorations turned out to be so fitting for me. They really exceeded my expectations and were so beautiful! As the bride, I didn't even see the sanctuary before I walked down the aisle but once I saw my pictures I was sooooo in awe of their beautiful work!
These ladies were also excellent with the event day execution! I've been that "go to girl" at many friends weddings so I think I know what is needed and should be done on the actual wedding day. Once again, my expectations were exceeded and my wedding day execution went just as I would have handled it myself!
(I will be using these ladies again in the future!)

Profile Picture Symone, 3/22/10, 1 Review