46 Reviews for White Dress Events

Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
46 White Dress Events Reviews

Hiring a day of coordinator was the best decision we made about our wedding day - Rachel was fantastic! She was so organized and reassuring! She was also easy to contact, prompt, and asked great questions. Our day went off without a hitch and that is mainly due to her excellent management skills!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie and her team are awesome! I hired Cassie as my day of coordinator for my wedding on September 30 and she nailed it. She asked all the right questions and knows what she is doing. It was so nice to just be able to trust her to set everything up in a very short time frame and know it would look amazing. Thank you Cassie!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Reception, Religious

It is worth it! I am SO GLAD that we got a day of coordinator and worked with White Dress for our wedding! From my first phone conversation with Cassie I knew that they were a perfect fit; friendly, experienced, professional, and organized! Talking with my planner Rachel was equally assuring and I am so glad that we got a day-of-planner!

There are so many details that go into wedding day timelines and execution. I had worked so hard to have everything just right for our wedding and I was SO glad that I had Rachel there to make sure everything fell into place the day of. Rachel was just the right mix of calm, reassuring, organized and on top of it. During the planning processes it was so helpful and stress-relieving having someone to call or e-mail for advice and recommendations when I just didn't have the experience to know something for sure. As our date got closer, Rachel began working out our day-of timeline and knew all of the little things to include such as drinks to be set at our table, when I needed to be tucked away before guests arrived, etc.

At our rehearsal and during set-up she always knew when to jump in and did an amazing job at reading the situation and knowing when I could handle things and when I was stressed/needed help. The day of our wedding I actually barely saw Rachel because I got to have all of the fun while she and her assistant were behind the scenes making everything run so smoothly! While I got my hair and make-up done Rachel made sure our vendors were on time and setting up. When we had pre-wedding photos she was organizing the ceremony venue. She ushered people, transported decor, had an eye on every detail plus the time, and kept us on schedule without me feeling rushed. All of the things that you know you or friends/family *could* do, Rachel did 1,000 times better, more efficiently, and most importantly it was MUCH less stressful. I honestly never worried about a thing the day of our wedding and truly got to enjoy myself! :D

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/3/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

My husband and I could not have been happier with our Day of Coordination service from White Dress Events! I was wedding planning while I was in school and needed help finding different vendors through e-mail. I was so happy with how quickly their team responded and found vendors that were available for our day! (All of their recommendations were amazing!)
After we booked Camp Blodgett, we got a little nervous about how our day would go and if all the moving parts of our wedding could run smoothly. It was a lot to take on! Tiffany who was our day of coordinator was absolutely amazing! Not only did she make me feel so calm and taken care of, but everything went great! I would highly recommend White Dress Events for your wedding! I got to focus on my new husband, friends and family completely stress-free. It was wonderful!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with White Dress Events was amazing. From the time we left our first meeting with Cassie, my daughter and I knew they were the right fit for her special day. Their team was organized and payed attention to all the little details that my daughter wanted. We used them for Day of Coordination and the day couldn't have gone any smoother. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User7197333, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie was a lifesaver. She worked with my daughter in Boston, her fiance in Chicago and me in Michigan. Communication was excellent. We always got questions answered. Her vendor suggestions were outstanding. On the day of the wedding she worked calmly and professionally to see that everything was done. When there was a problem with the music just before we started she got it fixed with no fuss. We took the partial planning package and it was an excellent value. I would say for anyone at least the "day of" planning would be a must. As a family member you don't want to be dealing with the many last minute details on the wedding day. Cassie and her assistance make the day happen the way you hope and dream it will.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie was fantastic with helping us plan our big day! She was very helpful with making our vision of our wedding day come to life no matter what the request was. She took a little while to get back to me in the beginning planning stages but the month of our wedding was super helpful with getting everything done on time. Everything ran smoothly and was perfect!

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie was an absolutely lovely wedding planner to work with. She was always calm and professional (despite some crazy moments) and she and her team worked so hard to make our day perfect. I was a bride who had a million details and ideas - so I can only imagine the coordination of the day was a challenge. It would have been so easy for her to miss small details or get frustrated - but on the contrary everything was executed to perfection! Every person I know who has gotten married has commented on at least one snafoo - but there was seriously not a single thing that went wrong and I owe that in large part to Cassie. If you are looking for someone who can handle details and crazy family with a smile on her face and the utmost professionalism Cassie is the way to go. She treats people with courtesy without being a pushover - and knew what I was going for without me needing to hold her hand. The week of the wedding I had absolute trust for her to handle any and all details without my input and her execution was completely on point. I couldn't have had the wedding that I did without her!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

White Dress Events was the best decision we ever made!! We live in New Jersey and were planning our camp wedding from a far. Cassie, the owner, was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding. She referred vendors, was respectful of our budget, was extremely responsive, and was ALWAYS professional. Every vendor that we talked to was excited to get involved with the wedding because they knew that the White Dress Event team is organized, great with communication, enthusiastic, and reliable. Rachel took over all of the vendor relationships about 6 weeks before the big day. She discussed all of the details and any concerns she had to insure that everything that day would go smoothly. She was the main contact Friday AND Saturday for all of the vendors. I can't tell you how appreciative we (and our parents) were. She also grabbed the rings when the guys forgot them on the table during the ceremony, had a needle and thread ready to go when my dress broke (twice), she move the vendors in when it rained and back out when it stopped, she helped with set up and break down. I seriously can't say enough about this team!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I even start. Cassie went above and beyond with anything and everything she did for our wedding. Not only was she an amazing planner but she was a terrific friend through the entire process. Anything that was causing stress even if it was unrelated to the wedding she was happy to listen and give great advice. You can tell she truly loves her job, and she's not in it just to get the job done; she enjoys the process and all of the people involved. You're crazy if you don't hire her. The girl has a heart of gold, and her work ethic is impeccable.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so pleased that Cassie was the coordinator for our wedding! She was very professional and always enthusiastic about our big day! Cassie was always willing to help with any advice we needed during the planning process, but her strengths really showed on the wedding day when we needed her most. Her calm demeanor was appreciated when things got hectic and it was so nice knowing she was there for us no matter what we needed. Even though Cassie lived on the other side of the state, her assistant was in our area and was just as helpful if we needed her to come to vendor meetings with us. I would definitely recommend White Dress Events to any couple planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie and her team were AMAZING for the day of my wedding! Everyone was so helpful and organized which helped me and my family stay calm and allowed us to enjoy our special day. The day flew by, and by the time my new husband and I were getting ready to leave, Cassie and her team had everything cleaned up and ready to go! Do yourself a favor and hire White Dress Events for your special day and allow yourself to sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie and the White Dress Events team completely exceeded our expectations. As out of town clients, Cassie was able to sift through hundreds of local vendors and assemble a team of professionals that she could recommend with confidence. One of my favorite things about working with Cassie is her relationships with other vendors. They all love her as much as her clients do and you really feel like you're part of a "network" of wedding experts. Having someone that you can trust is vital in the wedding planning process and Cassie continuously followed through on her promises and alleviated a majority of the stress that is associated with planning a wedding. Anytime we began to feel overwhelmed, we called her and she walked us through prioritizing everything and really made things clear and simple. On the day of the wedding, Cassie and her team really shined but yet seamlessly blended into the background. Everything ran smoothly and she executed everything to perfection. Her passion for the industry and making her clients' dreams come true is very evident in her work. We would highly recommend Cassie and White Dress Events for any event or wedding planning, in particular, an event that you are planning from out of town! Thank you again WDE for making our wedding experience and wedding day better than we could've ever dreamed of!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Without the help of White Dress Events, our special day would have been great, but with them, it was a magical fairy-tale experience that every girl dreams of. Cassie went above and beyond and FAR exceeded my expectations to ensure that everything was perfect.

Cassie and I spent about 14 months plotting together :-) She connected me to nearly every vendor I worked with, she came to all my appointments and venue tours, and answered all my "frantic" emails and calls. I just counted about 50 different email conversations -- every topic from venues to photographers to linens -- Cassie weighed in on the options. I am a type A person and a worrier, and Cassie kept me sane and focused throughout our journey together.

On our wedding weekend, Cassie and her helpers were everywhere, taking care of every single detail, all the while making me feel like a princess. Words cannot express how grateful I am to the White Dress Events team. On our weddding day, when I walked into our reception, I started crying. This is because I was completely stunned with all the beautiful details that the team put together -- a year's worth of ideas and preparation were finally coming to fruition. Everything was exactly how I envisioned (and even better), and I will always remember that exact moment.

If I were giving advice to a newly engaged sister or friend, I would tell her to HIRE White Dress Events -- first thing you do, no questions asked. They are 100% worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jessie, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What can we say about Cassie & White Dress Events? SHE'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST WEDDING PLANNER ON THE PLANET!!!!!! How about that?!?

Cassie is the calmest, most professional, organized, and biggest champion of the bride and groom you could ask for. She steps up to the plate in every manner to make sure the bride and groom are taken care of, not bothered, and are extremely happy. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

She has an uncanny ability to match you up with the vendors that best fit what you envision for your wedding. She was able to match us up with EVERY VENDOR we ended up picking the VERY FIRST introduction. They were EXACTLY what we were looking for. Her network is vast, but most importantly she knows how to pair you up no matter what wedding you're trying to create. Our vendors were perfect and it was all thanks to this marvelous woman!!

The day of couldn't have been better. Why, you ask? Because we weren't bothered by a single thing. We had the wedding, and she took care of everything behind the scenes and not in front of us. If there were any problems, we were never aware of them :) We were stress free the entire way and specifically on the wedding day itself because Cassie and White Dress Events were spectacular.

You CANNOT find a better wedding planned in Northern Michigan!!!

Profile Picture Brandon & Kelly, 6/28/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie was very sweet and made all those bumps in the road along the way easy to handle! She was very professional and felt like part of the family through the planning process!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We live in Northville and had our wedding in Grand Haven which can make it a little difficult to plan a wedding but White Dress Events made it simple. We are very happy with the event.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our day was made perfect with Cassie from White Dress Events. She holds the perfect combination of professionalism and charm. We loved her ability to inspire creativity in design from the big picture to the finer details. We collaborated to maintain a budget and she was immensely accommodating throughout the many months of planning. Most importantly, we enjoyed every moment of our big day. Cassie and her team worked tirelessly until the last guest left the party. Our parents, and even many of our guests, complimented the ease in which Cassie orchestrated the entire day. We give Cassie and White Dress Events the highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Livia, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Cassie and the White Dress Team were awesome!! We had the day-of coordination package for our wedding. Cassie was in touch for advice and staying up to date for the planning as needed throughout the whole process. When wedding day came, I didn't have to spend a single moment stressed because the White Dress Team had everything under control!! They even stepped out and grabbed ice before the bar ran out so I never even knew there could have been a hiccup. They were fantastic and my wedding would not been as perfect without their help.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie was AMAZING from start to finish! We contacted her a couple months before our wedding; in need of help planning an out of town reception. She handled everything with promptness and precision which lifted a huge weight off of my wife who was finishing her last semester of nursing school. She was very knowledgable of the area and had an endless list of vendor connections. We would VERY HIGHLY recommend White Dress Events for any wedding planning needs!

Profile Picture Cory, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie of White Dress Events is simply amazing - so much so that it is actually difficult for me to put into words exactly how valuable she was in planning our July 2013 wedding. I was originally looking for day-of planning services for our venue that did not have an event coordinator. I interviewed several different companies in the area, but knew Cassie was "the one" the minute I started talking with her. She has an excitement for weddings that is contagious! We went with her "partial planning package" which was described as a "partnership" for planning our wedding. She would help us along the way, including multiple face-to-face meetings, and unlimited phone calls and emails - all for less than others were charging for just "day of" services! Her recommendations proved invaluable! Every vendor she recommended was highly professional and excellent to work with. She handled all my neurotic emails "freaking out" about details (that she would take care of anyway!) like a true professional. She was with us every step of the way for over a year in planning, and when our wedding day finally arrived I was completely calm - because I knew Cassie and her team from White Dress Events had things handled. My dream wedding would not have happened without Cassie. I would highly highly highly recommend White Dress Events to anyone - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User2446426, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our family enjoyed working with Cassie for both of my children's weddings. Her and her staff were professional, helpful, and reassuringly calm throughout the planning and the actual event. We highly recommend forgoing a master and mistress of ceremonies and letting your friends and family relax and enjoy the wedding and let Cassie and her staff work their magic instead.

Profile Picture User3396464, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We really loved having Briana there for the day of. Though I hardly saw her, because she was busy finishing decorating for us as well as many other things, I know she did a great job because everything was done the way it was supposed to be. She did a fantastic job taking care of things that weren't on the list we had made and I didn't even have to ask her to. While I enjoyed doing all of the planning and prep myself in the 11 months before the wedding, I know White Dress Events would have been a great help, too. Cassie was easy to talk to and get ahold of when I needed to get ahold of her. I definitely recommend White Dress Events!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were part of a photo shoot with White Dress Events and unbeknownst to me, my husband and Cassie Celestin of White Dress Events put together an amazing vow renewal ceremony that was a complete surprise to me! Cassie is so talented and nothing was overlooked! The details were fabulous and she took care of organizing everything! And by everything, I mean even my crazy family!! Use White Dress Events as they truly care so much and want your day to be perfect.

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/22/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly and enthusiastically recommend White Dress events! Cassie's assistance was essential in the planning of our wedding - in four weeks time! Her attention to detail and professionalism made what could have been a chaotic undertaking both relaxed and ultimately seamless. All aspects of the ceremony and celebration were attended too with confidence and grace. We are so grateful to Cassie and warmly thank her for helping us to create a beautiful wedding day!

Kevin & Michelle Mesler