Upstate Events By Tiffany Reviews

5 Reviews for Upstate Events By Tiffany

• Stacy

Stacy S. · Married on 05/28/2021

Day of Coordinator

Tiffany was amazing to work with for my wedding. She made sure the timeline was perfect, included all of the items my husband and I wanted in the wedding, and most importantly helped keep me calm on the day of the wedding. She attended to every detail from making sure everyone was where they needed to be, to making sure we got the pictures we wanted, and helped break down everything. She was absolutely amazing!!!! If you book with her, you won’t regret it. It was the best decision I made apart from saying yes to my hubby!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Upstate Events By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy! We had so much fun spending the day with you and your bridal party and I am so glad that we were able to help in making the day a success!

Jessica W. · Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing planner!

We had a great experience working with Tiffany!! She helped reduce some of our stress of planning and keeping our day moving smoothly! She made sure everything was taken care of and that all our needs were met. I can’t thank her enough for helping make our day extra special!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Tiffany was awesome! We had to completely change and move our wedding from NC to SC 3 weeks before our 10/24 wedding date. We immediately called Tiffany and she jumped right in. She took care of everything for us! From reaching out to vendors, planning our ceremony timeline and reception timeline and making sure everything was perfect the day of. All of my other vendors loved her as well! She is super sweet, knows what she is doing and will go a long way in her career! Highly recommend!!! 🤩

Sent on 11/06/2020

Upstate Events By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaitlyn! Your wedding was so beautiful and I was happy to be a part of your big day!
  • Anthony

Anthony C. · Married on 06/27/2020

Stress Free and Professional!

Tiffany day down with me and my spouse and went through everything from the ceremony to the reception to the smallest details and timing! She was very patient with us as we tried to paint the picture of what we wanted for our wedding and offered great ideas! Come wedding time she was an amazing coordinator and handled everything! I didn’t have to worry and everything went silky smooth!! 10/10!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Upstate Events By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your day was absolutely beautiful and it was a joy to be a part of!
  • Grace

Grace C. · Married on 06/27/2020

Remarkable!

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! Her ability to navigate and detail my special day gave me relief. She is so reliable and I felt confident that my day would go as plan with her coordinating it. If there were any hiccups, I wouldn’t have known!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Upstate Events By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Grace! Your wedding was completely stunning and you all were a pleasure to work with! (: