Sophisticated Events

Columbia, SC View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Sophisticated Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Columbia, South Carolina. Owner Lydea has over 10 years of experience in the event industry and loves helping her clients create their dream day and design. With her passion for planning and organization, she works closely with soon-to-be-weds to ensure that each detail matches their vision.

Sophisticated Events offers packages for full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Each package can be customized to suit a couple’s budget, event size, and specific needs and wants. Some of the services that Lydea and her team can provide include RSVP tracking, vendor coordination, music selection, and design assistance. From local elopements to extravagant destination weddings, the team behind Sophisticated Events will go above and beyond to exceed their couples’ expectations.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Whitney M. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn't have done it without Lydea and her team!

We are so happy we had Lydea and the team from Sophisticated Events at our wedding. I had wanted to plan and carry out the whole wedding on my own, but everyone kept telling me I would want a day of coordinator. We picked this group and are SO HAPPY we did. She did much more than just "day of" coordinating in my opinion. She met with us well in advance to make sure she know what was going on and what else we needed. We had a large wedding party, including 6 small children, and somehow the wedding went perfectly. I have no idea how the wedding actually started on time, but Lydea was moving everyone around in the background the whole time, insisting that I just enjoy the day (and the whole week really). From the beginning, she pointed out areas that I hadn't even thought of, asked much more direct, detailed questions than I would have when we met with the venue, and made sure that all of the vendors prioritized what I wanted. I could go on about the other things she did that I thought were above and beyond what she signed up for, but I'll just say that I think she is the reason that I look back now and feel like our wedding was perfect and stress free, and I think she is worth much more than what she charges!
  • Frownieta
    Frownieta G. Married on 04/13/2014

Look no further!

Sophisticated Events LLC. is top notch! Ms. Lydea Proctor is very professional. She does not miss any detail when it comes to planning the perfect event.

My wedding was on point! Ms. Proctor is very prompt and her goal is always for the event to start on time and run smoothly. All moving parts of the ceremony ran smootly. Her and her staff communicated well and did not get in the way of anything. You barely knew they were there.

Transitioning from the outside ceremony to pictures to inside reception was flawless. Ms. Proctor is very particular about how that happens and will give suggestions of how to make those transitions run smoothly. The reception was bomb.com. Everything that was lined up for that portion of the evening was on point. No detail was missed and we had a blast.

Overall, expect the best! I would book Sophisticated Events LLC. to plan any event that I have and trust that it will be just as flawless and special as my wedding day.

...no need to look any further than Sophisticated Events, LLC!!

Deals

Sophisticated Events 1
Discount

$100.00 off all 2021 bookings.

** Applies to the SOPHISTICATED package only **

See website for details www.sophisticatedeventssc.com

Columbia, SC, 29223

Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location of (Sophisticated Events)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding